SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:37 pm

In the article that I posted in the media thread it stated she was an office manager for a real estate firm. I don't think she is an agent though.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Brill Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:55 pm

richmondrose wrote:In the article that I posted in the media  thread it stated she was an office manager for a real estate firm. I don't think she is an agent though.

Oops!! Sorry richmondrose, I guess I read that wrong. Embarassed At least it makes her look like someone other then a pageant girl. Now before I offend anyone it is okay to do that when you are young but at some point I would hope you do something else with your life. :hidingchair
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:06 pm

richmondrose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

These two go together because he has the same shorts on, and the boat looks the same?

Is it possible this is in Mexico? Has the location been sleuthed? I think Kaylynn is to much of an emotional person and maybe leaves after Italy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not sure of the location, but I think it's worth sleuthing.

Also, I think it's April jumping from the boat, not Kaylynn.

I think grace identified it as Moorea but like you I'm not 100% sure who the girl is although my eyes say her figure is too full to be April.

No, I just think it is based on the land in the background. No confirmation. I'm also not sure whether it's April or Kaylynn. April was confirmed by Jojo with the hotel room in Moorea, not this SC. Maybe after we watch tonight's episode, we'll be able to tell them apart based on their figure.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:15 pm

This is a horrible blow up, but had to in order to try and see the face.

I think it's Kaylynn. April is smaller framed than this girl.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:10 pm

Does this look right on the location? Hard to say because the angle is wrong and the lights are making the building show up more. I found quite a few of these tall palms in pics. I feel 99% confident it's Moorea. What a beautiful island. I want to go there!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:07 am

I better not be the K gal, because I can't even stand just reading about her breakdowns. It's going to be bad enough with him being all over Lisa.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:08 am

Is there a live stream for US viewers for tonight well right now LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:25 am

grace8136 wrote:Does this look right on the location? Hard to say because the angle is wrong and the lights are making the building show up more. I found quite a few of these tall palms in pics. I feel 99% confident it's Moorea. What a beautiful island. I want to go there!

Grace, with these images, I'm confident this is Moorea as well.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:50 am

With the conversation regarding Wasaga...

Yes, Wasaga beach is about a 50 min drive from Toronto.  But trust me, it's a world away.   Here, we have a city hub then virtual wilderness around it.   Wasaga is the go-to party area here.  Like a Cabo of the North...  

I love Wasage, but I would NEVER move there.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:04 am

Does anyone else think it's interesting that April Brockman seems so calm and understanding now, but says she wants out by what looks to be the F3?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:09 am

Did anyone notice Tim running through the bushes? That looks like Moorea also.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:50 am

grace8136 wrote:Did anyone notice Tim running through the bushes? That looks like Moorea also.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, I'd say that is definitely Moorea. Where did you see this?

It looks like the shirt he's wearing when talking to April:

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill