SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:54 am

^^I'm thinking the girls would stay at 3 different resorts for fantasy dates. Do you think that's correct?

You can find similar grass roof huts at several of the top 5 or 6 of 13 resorts in Moorea. I was trying to match roofline, bushes and the walkway. I found it here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The hotel in the picture is the Sofitel, but we can look more closely at the Moorea Pearl for the same thing. The Hilton also had similar huts. The resort picture for the view behind the boat is the Intercontinental.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by 4health Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:13 am

So if you go to the bachelor canada site....there is week 3 post-rose videos of the girls and they say Cabo has been fantastic so we know a few of the girls who got roses in cabo, there are 8 girls that are shown week 3 so we know at least 8 of them...that is so weird don't you think?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:17 am

So okay....15 as of night one and second RC three goes home. In Trisha's 3 week video in Cabo is where Tim sends 4 girls home leaving 8 girls going to Bahamas. He is doing his own thing for sure.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:23 am

4health wrote:So if you go to the bachelor canada site....there is week 3 post-rose videos of the girls and they say Cabo has been fantastic so we know a few of the girls who got roses in cabo, there are 8 girls that are shown week 3 so we know at least 8 of them...that is so weird don't you think?

Super weird! Seems like an error. The casual viewer wouldn't know this. No surprises for us except that there is only 1 episode in Cabo. I believe Auntie's source thought there would be 2. We know of 2 group dates in the Bahamas so I guess there will be 2 episodes there instead. I bet there will only be 1 RC though.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:36 am

grace8136 wrote:
4health wrote:So if you go to the bachelor canada site....there is week 3 post-rose videos of the girls and they say Cabo has been fantastic so we know a few of the girls who got roses in cabo, there are 8 girls that are shown week 3 so we know at least 8 of them...that is so weird don't you think?

Super weird! Seems like an error. The casual viewer wouldn't know this. No surprises for us except that there is only 1 episode in Cabo. I believe Auntie's source thought there would be 2. We know of 2 group dates in the Bahamas so I guess there will be 2 episodes there instead. I bet there will only be 1 RC though.

In Trisha's 3 week video she says that she thought they would be in Cabo a few more days but Tim sat them down and said RC is now and four ladies are going home.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:42 am

grace8136 wrote:

How do we know there are two group dates in Bahamas? Also, yes, I was told 2 epi's in Cabos. I wouldn't necessarily rule that out yet.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:55 am

grace, those are great caps. Remind me how we know for certain it's Moorea or are we speculating? Was it a resort that you or someone else found?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:36 am

LOL  Wonder how long they would keep that up?  How stupid is that?  Don't they have some game?  Now they gave away who stays.

ETA

I see they have taken those vids down and it only shows the first two episode post rose vids.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

How do we know there are two group dates in Bahamas?  Also, yes, I was told 2 epi's in Cabos.  I wouldn't necessarily rule that out yet.

There's the one on the Stuart's Cove boat with 4 girls and then we have at least 2 of the girls on the Sandals private offshore island- April in the swing and Dominique in the chair. Would they use the same location for 2 different 1 on 1's? There's also a SC of 1 girl walking out to a Sandals boat with Tim and I think Sachelle has a 1 on 1 in the Bahamas too. It looks like Harborside or Marina Village shopping area in Atlantis, but I haven't been able to confirm that with the exact green table/pink chairs or shopping area with the coffee cup sign. Also Natalie is shown on the beach with Tim asking about getting a rose.

GuardianAngel wrote:grace, those are great caps. Remind me how we know for certain it's Moorea or are we speculating? Was it a resort that you or someone else found?

I matched the Moorea Pearl Resort to a SC and Jojo matched the hotel room at that resort to April.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:08 pm

grace: yes right, I thought so but couldn't remember the details. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:56 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

How do we know there are two group dates in Bahamas?  Also, yes, I was told 2 epi's in Cabos.  I wouldn't necessarily rule that out yet.

There's the one on the Stuart's Cove boat with 4 girls and then we have at least 2 of the girls on the Sandals private offshore island- April in the swing and Dominique in the chair. Would they use the same location for 2 different 1 on 1's? There's also a SC of 1 girl walking out to a Sandals boat with Tim and I think Sachelle has a 1 on 1 in the Bahamas too. It looks like Harborside or Marina Village shopping area in Atlantis, but I haven't been able to confirm that with the exact green table/pink chairs or shopping area with the coffee cup sign. Also Natalie is shown on the beach with Tim asking about getting a rose.

GuardianAngel wrote:grace, those are great caps. Remind me how we know for certain it's Moorea or are we speculating? Was it a resort that you or someone else found?

I matched the Moorea Pearl Resort to a SC and Jojo matched the hotel room at that resort to April.
Thanks for the recap...there is so much going on.

Do we have any ID'd to be in Moorea other than April?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:57 pm

^^^ I read someone say Trish? And whoever is jumping off that boat? Don't know if that's April or not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill