SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:30 pm

jojo47 wrote:Is this on a ride at Canada's Wonderland & is what sets Lisa off & causes a confrontation at the restaurant? We actually see Lisa say "you're going to make out with someone right in front of us that we're all dating".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am a bit of a Wonderland nut.  I have a season pass every year.  Although it looks like it should be a ride at wonderland, and they show it between scenes of other rides (Behemouth, Windseeker) I can't figure out which ride this is.  I could be totally wrong, because I obviously spend WAY too much time on the big rides.    

Just for what it's worth...

ETA: also, I don't recognize the white picket fence in the background from any of the CW environment. I almost wondered if this was a rickshaw?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Do they have rickshaw's at CW? The background almost looks like an apartment building.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:40 pm

This could be the merry go round ..... they used the merry go round in Bachelor AU for drama about kissing....I saw that there are seats at Wonderland Canada that are black vinyl and you would get the lights and then also to the left looking out to the public area.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:13 am

officeRules wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Is this on a ride at Canada's Wonderland & is what sets Lisa off & causes a confrontation at the restaurant? We actually see Lisa say "you're going to make out with someone right in front of us that we're all dating".

I am a bit of a Wonderland nut.  I have a season pass every year.  Although it looks like it should be a ride at wonderland, and they show it between scenes of other rides (Behemouth, Windseeker) I can't figure out which ride this is.  I could be totally wrong, because I obviously spend WAY too much time on the big rides.    

Just for what it's worth...

ETA: also, I don't recognize the white picket fence in the background from any of the CW environment.   I almost wondered if this was a rickshaw?  

There's every possibility this SC isn't from the Canada's Wonderland date. I have been looking & can't find anything that matches either!

It reminds me of a rickshaw or a horse & carriage buggy too.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan85 Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Can you share Trish's FB and IG names? Does she have a Twitter account?
What about April?
Thanks!

No problem nutty. Trisha's IG username is dougcannon85. Her Facebook is under Trisha Christina. It should be the first one to pop up. Trisha has interacted with Sachelle on her Facebook too, but Sachelle's is very private. I know for certain that April had an IG, but it's still deactivated. She has a Facebook, but it is very, very private. You can't get anything other than seeing her profile picture. I also want to add that Trisha is pretty active in regards to posting about the show. For me, at least, I usually suspect the F1 to be fairly quiet on SM.

I sleuthed on Instagram and found several of the Bachelorette's instagrams and they all seem to be open...
Sachelle: @sbvee
Natalie: @natalie_ae
Jenny: @eurocanasian
Christine: @criosablanc

bachfan85

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:31 pm

bachfan85 wrote:
I sleuthed on Instagram and found several of the Bachelorette's instagrams and they all seem to be open...

Thanks bachfan! That's great! I put a copy of this post in the Confirmed Thread first page, first post, for easy reference. yes

Thanks Ash, I added Trisha's too!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:53 pm

bachfan85 wrote:I sleuthed on Instagram and found several of the Bachelorette's instagrams and they all seem to be open...

I noticed that Natalie moved to Toronto in the summer, King and Bathurst area which is close to where Tim lives I believe. Coincidence or not?

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Wow. Good for her. I wonder if she's still teaching. Nice find rr!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow. Good for her. I wonder if she's still teaching. Nice find rr!

I just found this as well. I wonder what interviews she's referring to. Job opportunities for teachers in Toronto GTA are scarce, and since school has already started, I doubt they would be interviews for a teaching position. I wonder ....

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:09 pm

wonder if April sold it to her??

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:18 pm

richmondrose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Wow. Good for her. I wonder if she's still teaching. Nice find rr!

I just found this as well. I wonder what interviews she's referring to.  Job opportunities for teachers in Toronto GTA are scarce, and since school has already started, I doubt they would be interviews for a teaching position.  I wonder ....

RE; the bold. That's why I asked. She must not have started the new school year if she moved in the summer. NV: It does sound like the condo's that April sells.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:42 pm

maybe when they were doing the show, April and Natalie talked about Nat buying a condo from her. April works for a brokerage that seems to specialize in lofts/condos so it's what immediately came to mind.

Job opportunities for teachers anywhere in Ontario is extremely scarce. Unless you want to go to some remote area, you wait a long time on the spare board, before you can get a teaching position.... and that's if your fortunate enough to get hired by a board in the first place!!

I'd be curious to see if she even has a job teaching this year??

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill