SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:38 am

richmondrose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:You're right. Back to the drawing board.  It won't be in Italy next week and then come the  HTD. If the RC is in Vancouver, maybe that is where the SC are from. I was also thinking that it could be someone pulling out on their HTD, possibly Kaylynn if she has a HTD. Trish has referenced her cracking under the pressure a couple of times and even Kaylynn herself has mentioned assessing the situation and leaving.

Kaylynn is from Vancouver. Who wants to start looking for the park & the spot where Tim is crying in Vancouver? giggling

Her family's from Ontario ... but no thanks either way. My eyes are still crossed from search when we thought it was in Toronto. Hugesmile

Ya, that's a needle in a haystack search...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:21 am

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:You're right. Back to the drawing board.  It won't be in Italy next week and then come the  HTD. If the RC is in Vancouver, maybe that is where the SC are from. I was also thinking that it could be someone pulling out on their HTD, possibly Kaylynn if she has a HTD. Trish has referenced her cracking under the pressure a couple of times and even Kaylynn herself has mentioned assessing the situation and leaving.

Kaylynn is from Vancouver. Who wants to start looking for the park & the spot where Tim is crying in Vancouver? giggling

LOL! I might be looking giggling
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:29 am

Sprite wrote:
4health wrote:I watched tonight's episode and then I read the discussion here about what was happening.  I guess I am the only one here that likes Trisha.   Which is okay.....I also like April.  I just don't see how what Lisa says is better to handle then what Trisha says.  Trisha is happy and has spunk and I like that.  I enjoyed seeing April and Tim's date, it will be interesting to watch how their relationship evolves.    In next week's preview I think we will have two 1:1 dates, Trisha and Sachelle.  Then a 3:1 date and something must happen with Lisa.  If that is what happens then the SC's of Tim kissing Lisa must mean she must have been chosen for special 1:1 time.  I just don't think Trisha will have another special 1:1 time from a group date.  Tim gives Trisha a gift next week  The SC's of Tim on a motorcycle or moped in the country is Sachelle going on the pizza date.  In the season preview it makes you think it's April.   It makes sense that Sachelle and Trisha haven't had 1:1 dates, they have had 1:1 special time but not a date.    So, my question for next week is are there roses on the 1:1 dates and if Lisa wins special 1:1 time on the group date (in the preview of Lisa walking back into the hotel room after her 1:1 time I don't see a rose) or maybe she does get a rose.  

So who goes home?  HTD's confirmed we have Sachelle, Trisha, April so it is between Kaylynn & Lisa? So next week Lisa just might be the only one that has a rose and no roses were given out on 1:1's.  So that would mean Kaylynn goes home?  I don't see that happening, I want to figure this out.  UGH!

If this follows the US version, there are usually no roses on the 1:1 dates at this point and the only rose is given out on the group date.

I don't know if Lisa gets a rose or not. Tim may do things his own way and decide not to give out a rose on the group date.

If Lisa did her "horrid" thing next week...whatever that may be...then I would think that she would be the one going home. I would assume that this is where we get that scene of Tim running back to production to find out what happened last week and Lisa is shown crying her mea culpa.

I do follow the US version but if you just go by the Canada version we only have Brad's season.  A few posters have commented that Canada doesn't hide the love story and is different then US.  I just keep with Canada knowing they are not the same editors.  So the only season is Brad's to compare to.  Brad's season was 9 episodes and Tim's will be 10 episodes.  (Via City Bachelor website it shows 10 weeks (November 19 last episode) and also Tim on Todd Shapiro interview 10 weeks).  

Brad's Season:
Episode 1   Episode 1
Episode 2   Episode 2
Episode 3   Episode 3
Episode 4   Episode 4  Brad had 8 he went to 4 girls
Chantel goes home, Whitney 1:1 date ROSE, Group of 4 there was a rose but Brad chose not to hand one out, 2:1 Rose
Episode 5   Episode 5  Hometown Dates
Episode 6   Episode 6 - Fantasy Dates
Episode 7   Episode 7 - Women Tell All
Episode 8   Episode 8 - The Final Rose
Episode 9   Episode 9 - After The Final Rose

So, yes Tim is his own man and doing it his way, so he could very well have roses on the 1:1 dates and not on a group date but just special 1:1 time.  If you we go by the other episodes he hasn't given out a rose in group dates also.    

Episode 2 - 1:1 Rose Kaylynn
                Group date - Trisha rose no special time
                Group date - April rose special time
Episode 3 - 1:1 Rose Lisa
                Dancing Sachelle special time no rose
                Volley ball date cancelled and no rose given out
Episode 4 - Group date shark date - no rose or special time
                2:1 date - Rose special 1:1 Trisha
                1:1 was a rose but didn't give it out

Brad's season 1:1 dates on episode 4 did have roses...all dates had roses on this episode.  So if there is 10 weeks what would we have extra here to make up the 10th episode???

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:26 am

So I already said F1=April and am looking for more confirmation of this... I focused on this image seen in TBCAN Season 2 Preview (which we now know took place in Episode 5)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Question regarding voice-over:
Can anyone confirm whose voice-over is heard saying that "Tim is husband material" heard in this screenshot of April and Tim at Tim's personal/significant spot where he tells her his life is changing drastically during their 1:1 date in episode 5?

It would be interesting to know because I find it very significant that just from a TBCAN Season 2 Preview the word husband and the image of April+Tim at the personal/significant spot have been edited together.

Screenshot taken around 0:24... can listen/watch here regarding voice-over:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:30 am

richmondrose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Her family's from Ontario ... but no thanks either way. My eyes are still crossed from search when we thought it was in Toronto. Hugesmile

If Kaylynn gets a HTD, I don't think it will be in Vancouver but will probably be in the Midland area where her family lives. However, the HTD Rose Ceremony might be in Vancouver.
I am thinking though that Tim might send Kaylynn home in Italy, keeps Lisa and that is where the comment "You sent the wrong girl home" fits in.
Hard to figure out since there are so few screen caps to search through.
At this point, I am still seeing April as F1.

Last edited by RizBiz on Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:35 am

Do we have any more details on where in Ontario her family is from?

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:36 am

I will PM you Sophienette

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:36 am

Thanks RizBiz!

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So I already said F1=April and am looking for more confirmation of this... I focused on this image seen in TBCA Season 2 Preview (which we now know took place in Episode 5)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Question regarding voice-over:
Can anyone confirm whose voice-over is heard saying that "Tim is husband material" heard in this screenshot of April and Tim at Tim's personal/significant spot where he tells her his life is changing drastically during their 1:1 date in episode 5?

It would be interesting to know because I find it very significant that just from a TBCA Season 2 Preview the word husband and the image of April+Tim at the personal/significant spot have been edited together.

Screenshot taken around 0:24... can listen/watch here regarding voice-over:

I can't make out whose voice is saying "Tim is full husband material". Natalie had used the word "husband" alot, but I don't think this specific VO is her.

In sleuthing out this SC, we thought the red in April's hand was a rose. Turns out it was a red maple leaf on her mitten! I laughed when I saw that!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:48 am

^^^ Too funny. I thought it was a rose too, but now that you said it wasn't, I see that it's a leaf! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Listening to the VO, I am thinking it is Sachelle's voice saying "husband"? Even if it is Sachelle (not April) I'm inclined to think it is an intentional edit that 'husband' is stated when we see an image of April+Tim. Will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fan123 Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:09 pm

I believe, Its Sachelles voice saying "Tim is full husband material"

fan123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill