SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Britt didn't make it to the F4. She liked 3 photos on Facebook that were posted on November 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

https://www.facebook.com/search/recent-photos/56902348/photos-liked/intersect

So Britt went out at the F6 and our F3 girl is still unknown.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Yes, I think Nikki is Bachelorette material.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Tara Lee Eddings, 26 lives in Miami from Washington state originally, I think, is a contestant.
She is a twin to Chelsea, appears to work at a laser eye clinic and is big into fishing.

From her twin's IG it appears she has been home a week at least.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Meagan Bell accepted my IG follow request to her private account. The fact that my id is the same as it is here and I follow a bunch of Bach related accounts leaves little question of my interests. So my question is, in past seasons have all the contestants been so blatant about being on the show even before the season wraps? Just seems to be little concern for outing themselves and each other. I've also noticed many of them start to follow and favor pics for many past season contestants, like "hey, look at me, I'm in the club now" !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:58 pm

We still don't have much on these girls. Bringing them over so we don't forget.

Mackenzie Deonigi
Alissa Giambrone
Amber James
Samantha Steffen
Juelia Kinney

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:We still don't have much on these girls. Bringing them over so we don't forget.

Mackenzie Deonigi
Alissa Giambrone
Amber James
Samantha Steffen
Juelia Kinney

are they all confirmed?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:Britt didn't make it to the F4. She liked 3 photos on Facebook that were posted on November 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Great sleuthing!

What pictures did she like?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:We still don't have much on these girls. Bringing them over so we don't forget.

Mackenzie Deonigi
Alissa Giambrone
Amber James
Samantha Steffen
Juelia Kinney

Thanks for the reminder. Could someone post the twitter/instagram accounts again?

Last edited by atem on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:07 pm

RoseLover86 wrote:Meagan Bell accepted my IG follow request to her private account.  The fact that my id is the same as it is here and I follow a bunch of Bach related accounts leaves little question of my interests.  So my question is, in past seasons have all the contestants been so blatant about being on the show even before the season wraps?  Just  seems to be little concern for outing themselves and each other.  I've also noticed many of them start to follow and favor pics for many past season contestants, like "hey, look at me, I'm in the club now" !

This show is such a farce that the people on the show don't care. That's why I don't get why MF had such an issue with RS.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:18 pm

atem wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Britt didn't make it to the F4. She liked 3 photos on Facebook that were posted on November 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Great sleuthing!

I'm not sure how to bring them over. I just typed 'Recent photos liked by Bert Carolina Neilson' into Facebook and it showed me the photos she liked this month.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:25 pm

lavenderred wrote:Great job everyone! And I agree, bluwavz, I definitely think Britt Nilsson is the missing F4/now F3 girl. yes

So far tonight 4 girls have been found -- Nikki Delventhal, Juelia Kinney, Britt Karolina Nilsson and Tara Lee.

Here are 4 more likely contestants found through IG tonight --

@mackenzie_deonigi -- Mackenzie Deonigi
@alissagiambrone -- Alissa Giambrone
@ambriella22 -- Amber James
@samanthasteffen_ -- Samantha Steffen

Bringing this over to remind us of where to look.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:
atem wrote:

Great sleuthing!

I'm not sure how to bring them over. I just typed 'Recent photos liked by Bert Carolina Neilson' into Facebook and it showed me the photos she liked this month.

I looked at one pic and didn't see that she was one of the ones that liked it though. scratch

Never mind, I found that she did like it! Thanks for the sleuthing!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+30
lurker11
rc49ers
Maddy
Mr Write
Luvstruck