SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:27 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:She posted a a picture of twins. Her holding one and the mom holding one. It was in someone's home, but I wonder if it was a client of hers. She wrote:

Highlight of my day meeting these little burritos! #vivandbash #miraclex2

Not sure about bringing picture over, being the 2 babies are in it. Cracked me up, her calling them little burritos, LOL!
Becca then commented in a positive way. These two really seem to like each other even they were in competition for h the same guy.

That's what happens when people act like grown ups. Shockingly it can even happen on the Bachelor....on occasion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Kudos to Whitney and Becca if they are final 2 and remained friends.

I am probably reading too much into it, but is is possible (assuming spoiler is correct and he chose Whit) that Becca bowed out because she saw connection Chris had with Whit, we won't have a heartbroken Becca getting dumped at FRC, and that's how\why Becca and Whit stayed friends?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:06 pm

It takes maturity and humility for them to remain friends- especially during the airing. Remember, while they were "competitors" of sorts, they haven't seen much of each others interactions with Chris.

Catherine Lowe has proved, however, that f1 can watch the whole series back and not be jealous of the other girls. Her attitude was that Sean wasn't "hers" until that last day and always watched from that perspective. It helped, of course, that Sean didn't sleep with any of the final three.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:06 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Kudos to Whitney and Becca if they are final 2 and remained friends.

I am probably reading too much into it, but is is possible (assuming spoiler is correct and he chose Whit) that Becca bowed out because she saw connection Chris had with Whit, we won't have a heartbroken Becca getting dumped at FRC, and that's how\why Becca and Whit stayed friends?

I think so. Plus we don't want another F1/F2 like last season. IMO I'd much rather see two great F1/F2 act with maturity and class like we did during Bach Canada's season between the F1/F2 on ATFR. So far this is what we are seeing, assuming the spoilers are correct.

I hope Becca gets tons of support from the viewers, enough to be the 'ette if she wants it and if she's not the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:39 pm

If Becca bowed out gracefully, they wouldn't need to have her heartbroken at ATFR and could announce her as the next 'ette. Kind of like how Chris was dignified when Andi let him go, and he got the Bach.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:16 pm

KB_Mom wrote:If Becca bowed out gracefully, they wouldn't need to have her heartbroken at ATFR and could announce her as the next 'ette. Kind of like how Chris was dignified when Andi let him go, and he got the Bach.

Kind of like F2 ChrisL on Ali's season. There were spoilers that swore he for sure was the next bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:18 pm

And CL could have been if he had wanted to. But he didn't want to... so we had Brad2.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Despite the heavy effort to hide Becca, what I know of her, I like. But is it contradictory to like Becca and root for her to be the next 'ette? Suspect

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:22 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Despite the heavy effort to hide Becca, what I know of her, I like. But is it contradictory to like Becca and root for her to be the next 'ette? Suspect

I actually think that means you like her more and don't want to have her tortured by TPTB and MF. Same way I felt about Nick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Despite the heavy effort to hide Becca, what I know of her, I like. But is it contradictory to like Becca and root for her to be the next 'ette? Suspect

I actually think that means you like her more and don't want to have her tortured by TPTB and MF.  Same way I felt about Nick.

I truly would not wish that torture on my worst enemy.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:11 am

Sprite wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:She posted a a picture of twins. Her holding one and the mom holding one. It was in someone's home, but I wonder if it was a client of hers. She wrote:

Highlight of my day meeting these little burritos! #vivandbash #miraclex2

Not sure about bringing picture over, being the 2 babies are in it. Cracked me up, her calling them little burritos, LOL!
Becca then commented in a positive way. These two really seem to like each other even they were in competition for h the same guy.

That's what happens when people act like grown ups. Shockingly it can even happen on the Bachelor....on occasion.

giggling clapping!

They also both seem so far at least to be mature and the normal girls. Hope it stays that way. Ya'll might be onto something with Becca (if spoilers are right) bowing out or something similar since they seem to still be friends. It goes against what RS said with it being a regular FRC. Who knows though.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:15 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:

giggling clapping!

They also both seem so far at least to be mature and the normal girls. Hope it stays that way. Ya'll might be onto something with Becca (if spoilers are right) bowing out or something similar since they seem to still be friends. It goes against what RS said with it being a regular FRC. Who knows though.

Okay, I need to snark, just a little.  A relatively calm and respectdful final two?  We haven't seen this since Sean's season and really MF discourages this kind of adult behavior.  How did he manage to let two such awesome women past the screening process in the same season?  I predict heads will role for this mistake. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan