SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by sanlee088 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:29 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

That's what happens when people act like grown ups. Shockingly it can even happen on the Bachelor....on occasion.

giggling clapping!

They also both seem so far at least to be mature and the normal girls. Hope it stays that way. Ya'll might be onto something with Becca (if spoilers are right) bowing out or something similar since they seem to still be friends. It goes against what RS said with it being a regular FRC. Who knows though.

Okay, I need to snark, just a little.  A relatively calm and respectdful final two?  We haven't seen this since Sean's season and really MF discourages this kind of adult behavior.  How did he manage to let two such awesome women past the screening process in the same season?  I predict heads will role for this mistake. cantstopl

giggling Snark away! giggling Maybe they are great friends now because spoilers are wrong and they both dumped him in the end. Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 17 2498057887
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:31 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

That's what happens when people act like grown ups. Shockingly it can even happen on the Bachelor....on occasion.

giggling clapping!

They also both seem so far at least to be mature and the normal girls. Hope it stays that way. Ya'll might be onto something with Becca (if spoilers are right) bowing out or something similar since they seem to still be friends. It goes against what RS said with it being a regular FRC. Who knows though.

Okay, I need to snark, just a little.  A relatively calm and respectdful final two?  We haven't seen this since Sean's season and really MF discourages this kind of adult behavior.  How did he manage to let two such awesome women past the screening process in the same season?  I predict heads will role for this mistake. cantstopl
Except maybe he wanted another season like Sean's. It had high viewership, a little bit of crazy, and a successful couple. He doesn't care about a successful couple but his viewers do-it's a win-win. Crazy for some and romance for others. How many people will be yelling at the screen not to pick the playboy, nude model? How many will be rooting for two great girls? It's all good in MF neighborhood.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:34 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

giggling clapping!

:yes: cantstopl clapping! thumbsup
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:05 am

Maybe that's why Chris got 30- farmer needs a wife so MF let a couple normal women actually serious about settling down on the show, but upped the total to 30, so he still got the requisite number of crazies, drunks, "bad" girls and drama queens. Not sure from the previews but I think there may be some crying this season. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:34 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:She posted a a picture of twins. Her holding one and the mom holding one. It was in someone's home, but I wonder if it was a client of hers. She wrote:

Highlight of my day meeting these little burritos! #vivandbash #miraclex2

Not sure about bringing picture over, being the 2 babies are in it. Cracked me up, her calling them little burritos, LOL!
Becca then commented in a positive way. These two really seem to like each other even they were in competition for the same guy.
Great that these two are so positive. Specifically, it speaks more to Becca's character since it takes a mature woman to have grace and extend kindness and support to the F1 after being the F2. It is easier in my opinion to be the F1 and be happy and from what I have seen, it is Becca who is responding to Whitney's SM posts in a very positive manner. Bravo to her. Both great girls. A testament to Chris and to the girls themselves.

KB_Mom wrote:Despite the heavy effort to hide Becca, what I know of her, I like. But is it contradictory to like Becca and root for her to be the next 'ette? Suspect
From what I have seen thus far, I think Whitney suits Chris best (in looks, personality, lifestyle, etc). I really like Becca and would like her to be the next Bachelorette (especially over Britt) and even will state (although it is early) that I think she is better suited for someone other than Chris. In fact, (don't hate me) but I think she and Josh would be a great couple. Or at least, I could see her with someone like Josh. Makes sense to me since her sister is married to a past pro-athlete.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:20 am

Still unsure whether Whitney's IG is private or public?? She posted a picture of a new hair cut.

Love my new hair- do by @mlis624_emmett_rode_salon_ Smiley

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:30 am

nutty1 wrote:Still unsure whether Whitney's IG is private or public?? She posted a picture of a new hair cut.

It must be public because I can see it when I search and I'm not following her. Smiley
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Very cute!! I don't follow anyone and I can see it. It was discovered, I apologize by who she made it public (after there was conversation here as to no reason to keep it private if she accepts follows)

whitb624
9 hours ago

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 17 10890639_783224861750458_171774188_n

ETA: We have a necklace to keep our eyes on the lookout for!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:25 am

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 17 FdVO9dK
Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 17 HQ40zQw
heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:01 am

I like this girl, but I might have to become Team Free Whitney if Chris doesn't stop all the interest in the early 20s not to bright girls (looking at Mackenzie, Ashley I, and Megan).
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:02 pm

From Whitney's IG.....

Seems like yesterday!! So many memories Smiley

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 17 10919293_320696674787963_1255621821_n

And Becca replied....

beccatilley5 about 10 hours ago  

We are next to each other. My heart (with a heart emoticon)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:17 pm

I'll post all the SC (from the first half of the epi, Litta's taking the second half) later this afternoon after work.  But wanted to post this one of Whitney now, in case anyone wants to use it for an avi or to put in their sign.  If I come across any other good ones, will post them, here in her thread.  

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 17 20c37b4fc9df29c05ff6525cf3109be6_zps0e320343
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan