SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:That mural looks like cheap paper put up on a wall to me.  Not very permanent at all, JMO.

If I wanted to be really snarky, I could say that Whitney unfollowed Becca because her magic, spontaneous, OMG they said they were engaged date isnt' the full headline of the  week, rather Becca, I am waiting to kiss you until it feels right is getting equal press.  Maybe she wanted it to be all about her and her awesome date with Chris.

Probably not, just a thought.
The mural was done by a renowned artist. I highly doubt that he would agree for his work to be stripped away but anything is possible. As posted above, it is still there.

Who knows, that very possibly could be why Whitney unfollowed Becca... girls have done worse with less reasons. So far, the reasons speculated seem possible but I am not buying them completely. But I see your point, snarky or not, I don't buy Whitney's nicey-nice either (not that she is mean, but her BL/Facial expressions so far towards some of the other women can be interpreted as a bit catty. Her voice doesn't help, either, imo). It was Becca who initiated positive comments/responses to Whitney. There's a multitude of reasons why Whitney unfollowed her and I am not too keen on TPTB being the instigators. I don't think they even care anymore (unless Becca is being vetted for possible Bachelorette). Maybe being engaged and Whitney having her dream farmer man and finding out he possibly deflowered Becca (after asking Chris since Jimmy brought it up) was a problem for her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:33 pm

I think by her own admission, Whitney is not very savvy with SM. That could also be with their privacy settings?  Ratings are not very good. I think making the 2 final contenders appear friendly is not what TPTB are wanting to go with at this point in time. It appears they are banking on the D R A M A card to boost ratings, so anything catty would be great. Too bad they could not have an actual cat fight like Crystal and Alexis in Dynasty. Being "friends" on SM would not foster this point.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:36 pm

Alright, all SC from Epi 3 have been posted.  Litta got lots of SC's of Whitney's date for anyone who might want to use them for avi's. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think by her own admission, Whitney is not very savvy with SM. That could also be with their privacy settings?  Ratings are not very good. I think making the 2 final contenders appear friendly is not what TPTB are wanting to go with at this point in time. It appears they are banking on the D R A M A card to boost ratings, so anything catty would be great. Too bad they could not have an actual cat fight like Crystal and Alexis in Dynasty. Being "friends" on SM would not foster this point.
You are probably correct Kasha. Goodness, TPTB are probably having their minions troll/lurking these threads and seeing the posts about Whit-Becca sister-mance and had to put a stop to that. As you said, drama, drama, drama. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Just to beat the mural stuff into the ground. I'm from Des Moines, and people here are looooooving this season or at least are
Very intrigued. Grown men I work with are tuning in for the first time. No way is that mural being painted over, even if Whitney isn't f1.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:51 pm

lurker11 wrote:Just to beat the mural stuff into the ground. I'm from Des Moines, and  people here are looooooving this season or at least are
Very intrigued. Grown men I work with are tuning in for the first time. No way is that mural being painted over, even if Whitney isn't f1.
Thanks for posting this! ITA. I do think Whitney is F1, not just because of the mural, but because she met Chris's friends on this date and the bouquet tie-in (Sidenote: already posted upthread why comparing Bach to 'Ette are not the same... because it is the male who chases as the lead for the former and as a contestant for the latter) and mostly because of Chris's BL/behavior regarding her.

... speaking of doubt concerning Whitney being F1, it is possible that she is not. It is not over until it is over.

However, for myself, when in doubt I ask myself this: Am I doubting the result of F1 because it is too obvious or because the lead is more interested in someone else (that is, chasing someone else)?

If it is the former, then I focus on whom the lead is chasing.
If it is the latter, then I focus on whom the lead is chasing.

Either way, I focus on whom the lead (if he is Bachelor/male) is chasing/more interested in. So far, based on all s/caps and spoilers known thus far, Chris's BL indicates he is more interested in/chasing Whitney, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Becca does not strike me as a person who would agree to be deflowered in FS where she is one of F3.

I tend to agree with Kasha Whit unfollowing Becca was producer instruction for drama.

Even if F2 in reality graciously accepted being F2 and not F1, doubt that is what they will show us. They will edit to show drama with F2 at FRC, and post filming sister-mance does not fit with whatever plan they have to show as Kasha says D R A M A.

Heck, for all we know, maybe Becca dumped him at FRC and is fine with Whit being F1 but TPTB won't want us to suspect that.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:14 pm

AllAboutLove, just offering some perspective as a newly spoiled viewer, I haven't experienced Chris as chasing Whitney. In fact after episode 2, I felt (and posted on the non-spoiled side) that it was the other way around -- she was chasing him.

Last episode I definitely experienced him as being interested in Whitney...so I'm not discounting the possibility that he likes her or that she is F1. However, I haven't experienced Chris as chasing anyone to this point (maybe Britt in episode 2...but that ceased in episode 3). To me, he comes across as pretty passive. I see him responding to the girls, but hardly initiating or pursuing. Frankly, I can't remember him asking any of the girls meaningful questions along a line of questioning that he initiated.

I may experience this differently as the season progresses, but for now that's how it has seemed to me. I'll be most interested in his interaction with Whitney in the next episode. Maybe I'll see it then.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 25 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Litta123 wrote:AllAboutLove, just offering some perspective as a newly spoiled viewer, I haven't experienced Chris as chasing Whitney. In fact after episode 2, I felt (and posted on the non-spoiled side) that it was the other way around -- she was chasing him.

Last episode I definitely experienced him as being interested in Whitney...so I'm not discounting the possibility that he likes her or that she is F1. However, I haven't experienced Chris as chasing anyone to this point (maybe Britt in episode 2...but that ceased in episode 3). To me, he comes across as pretty passive. I see him responding to the girls, but hardly initiating or pursuing. Frankly, I can't remember him asking any of the girls meaningful questions along a line of questioning that he initiated.

I may experience this differently as the season progresses, but for now that's how it has seemed to me. I'll be most interested in his interaction with Whitney in the next episode. Maybe I'll see it then.
You are seeing what many of us have seen, in that Chris comes across as passive so it is really hard to see anything with Chris, imo, based on just the 3 episodes and previews revealed thus far and will likely take a while to come to fruition (if at all in an obvious way because of his personality).

I posted previously in this upthread here, that Chris is definitely not the typical 'chaser'. He is not exactly a guy full of depth nor is he a lead-er, imo, in the traditional sense. In Whitney's bio she stated she prefers to chase. So, for me, when I say 'chasing' it means 'most interested in reciprocating' in regards to Chris (BL, words, leaning, etc).

For me, Chris 'chasing' was seen pre-season when sleuthing SM and in particular, Whitney and Chris Des Moines date. In comparison to his BL from SC and video footage of him with Whitney to that of him with Becca or Jade (had nothing to go by with Kaitlyn that far in advance) Chris' BL from those dates pre-HTDs he is much more into Whitney than the other girls. The same is the spoiled photo of Chris with Britt during the concert. She was chasing him with her BL but he was literally/figuratively pulling back and not excitedly reciprocating.

And that is the thing, imo. ALL the girls are doing the chasing more than Chris. And he lets them. I think that is just who he is. So, for me, pre-season sleuthing combined with what has been seen of Chris in Ep 3 (he changed his BL/reciprocating Britt for example from Ep1 to Ep3) it is more about how excited he is to be chased and even initiate that as he did with Whit on their mural date that makes me have an idea on who he is 'chasing' because, as a passive lead-er he can seem to 'check out' as if he is not really all there, so to speak (overwhelmed, sure...). Imo, his BL from the entire date with Whit in DM he was more leading than he has done so far and it seemed that he was chasing/leading Whitney more than she was him (as I see to be the case with Ep 3).

Now, if this is all wrong and Whitney is not F1 it will make it more fun/surprise/what-have-you, but, from Whitney's SM activity it seems she is still doing what she said she like to do and that is chase Chris by stating "Iowan wannabe" and posting kissing photo of them two. And Chris is excitedly (his word he uses with Whitney) reciprocating that even in his current blog... he even said the word 'wife' in regards to her as well as was the one to initiate/suggest that they say they are engaged when they crash the wedding on Ep. 3. Edit obvious, what have you, so far from pre-season sleuthing combined with the little substance seen thus far on the show, Chris seems very excited about Whitney as he said Episode 1 and reinforced in his Episode 3 blog. JMO and could be totally wrong. Just my perspective of the aggregate of all things thus far.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:07 pm

I don't twitter or IG so I only know what I read here and don't know when Whit added "Iowan wannabe" but given her whole I only came on the show because it was Chris and checking off dates on her calendar until she would meet Chris, the Iowan wannabe could be pre-filming anticipation

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:32 pm

AAL, thanks for your explanation. I'll keep this in mind as I watch.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 25 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:Hmmm I don't really think he picked Becca. She was home the morning after the FRC.
I know that this is probably the wrong thread to say this but wanted to make sure.  Are we certain it was the morning after and not later in the day after?  I ask as I can't remember when that pic of her and her sisters was posted and 2) because there was an interview with Chris and he was back to work within 24 hrs after the FRC.  Maybe it is still possibly Becca??  Again, just asking as I don't know of the facts for sure.

Also, Becca and Whitney would bond and be friendly if Kaitlyn is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan