SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:04 am

Diana wrote:...@whitbisch I may have missed the bouquet, but Chris caught the garter! WOOP!
Does Whitney get a second chance to catch the bouquet during the mural date question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Diana Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:07 am

jen689 wrote:
Diana wrote:...@whitbisch I may have missed the bouquet, but Chris caught the garter! WOOP!
Does Whitney get a second chance to catch the bouquet during the mural date question
I wonder this myself because she has one when he shows her the painting
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:02 am

jen689 wrote:

Good point! Seems like it would be dead give-away, but does explain why she'd have it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:01 am

albean99 wrote:You can really see their chemistry in that deleted scene.

IA..i really hope she is indeed the F1. and MF came to his right mind to showing us the wuv story for once..(which i always doubt giggling ). Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:36 pm

jen689 wrote:

Good point! Maybe Chris arranges that since she did the garter toss with him. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:29 pm

I have An honest question. What is it with young women wrapping their legs around a mans body when they are in public? I just don't get it. To me it seems so trashy!! Maybe I'm just too old. Smiley
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:31 pm

eliza3 wrote:I have An honest question.  What is it with young women wrapping their legs around a mans body when they are in public?   I just don't get it.  To me it seems so trashy!!   Maybe I'm just too old. Smiley

Get a room! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Whitney is not the first woman on this show to wrap her legs around a man's body, and she probably won't be the last. I'm sure they are encouraged in this behavior. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:23 pm

It's not really a matter of being first, last or somewhere in between. It does look trashy--particularly when wearing clothing that can not handle this action being done without showing your winky-woo. JMOAA. It's a good idea, IMOAA to keep your winky-woo covered or private.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:42 pm

jen689 wrote:
Diana wrote:No mention of Whit in his blog this week
IMO it's not significant since she had very limited screen time during the episode.

I rewatched Chris/Andi's hometown date.  The banner in the sky was a sweet gesture.  I wonder if it was Chris's idea to do the mural with Whitney   awwww

The show thinks those ideas up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's not really a matter of being first, last or somewhere in between. It does look trashy--particularly when wearing clothing that can not handle this action being done without showing your winky-woo. JMOAA. It's a good idea, IMOAA to keep your winky-woo covered or private.

cantstopl  "Winky-woo"!   Maybe she is just competing with another contestant who likes to have photos taken of her "hoo-hah".  

That surprised me when Whitney did the leg wrap at that moment -- probably surprised Chris too!  rotfl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:06 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It's not really a matter of being first, last or somewhere in between. It does look trashy--particularly when wearing clothing that can not handle this action being done without showing your winky-woo. JMOAA. It's a good idea, IMOAA to keep your winky-woo covered or private.

cantstopl  "Winky-woo"!   Maybe she is just competing with another contestant who likes to have photos taken of her "hoo-hah".  

That surprised me when Whitney did the leg wrap at that moment -- probably surprised Chris too!  rotfl

I thought they were going to need to borrow Jillian's black box! Speaking of the other contestant's hoo-hah... **Edited - moved to Jade's thread**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan