SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:41 pm

eliza3 wrote:I loved this too, especially that Chris, who sometimes is tongue tied, seems to easily slide in conversation with Whitney.  I know we didn't see/hear some of the convo, but you could see it!

When is their next one on one?

Not until Iowa, the episode before hometowns!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:07 pm

relaxing wrote:
Sprite wrote:Thank you for letting us Canadian's see that. He is just giddy around her. He may like some of the others (Kaitlyn in particular), and he may be attracted to Britt...I can see that, but with Whitney he is different. He is like a little boy. He glows and he has normal conversations. I really like him when he is with her...and I have always liked him so that is saying something. I hope she understands how the show works and can handle the makeouts with all the "ladies". Based on how she has behaved thus far, I think she can. Fingers crossed.

Ditto!  I love them together and especially Chris around her.  He seems secure to be his relaxed self and just so happy.  I'm ready for the show to throw in the towel and start showing us the good stuff.  They might as well give up on trying to hide it or distract from it.  He's too expressive of his feelings with her.  I love that I'm falling for a couple from the show again, it's been a long while for me.

beatingheart :swinginglove Jumping hearts

ITA...great couple falling in love...bring it on! cheerleader After having to endure all the crazy stuff the least they could do is show us the love story. :inlove kisses :sprinklehearts She brings out the best in him and it's clear she is smitten. seeing hearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:For some reason Canadians can't see the deleted scenes or clips from Hulu, but people even further away can. giggling

Another reason why I need to move away from this snow, and outside of Canada. laugh out loud Can you believe that bleu? Hulu isn't working any more for some clips.

Thanks mura for the youtube, much appreciate!

He made sure he told her that he loved her sitting next to him in the raft. I like that she is for real, she isn't acting with her feelings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:For some reason Canadians can't see the deleted scenes or clips from Hulu, but people even further away can. giggling

Another reason why I need to move away from this snow, and outside of Canada. laugh out loud Can you believe that bleu? Hulu isn't working any more for some clips.

Thanks mura for the youtube, much appreciate!

He made sure he told her that he loved her sitting next to him in the raft. I like that she is for real, she isn't acting with her feelings.

no problem GA! bestbud! . i really hope MF came to his right mind and showing us the full wuv story this season.. Praying (.while we keep the sleuthing and speculating alive. of course :cutesmile!: )

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

no problem GA! bestbud! . i really hope MF came to his right mind and showing us the full wuv story this season.. Praying (.while we keep the sleuthing and speculating alive. of course :cutesmile!: )

Sleuthing 101, Always keep the sleuthing alive! It ain't over until the twirl, and sometimes even after that. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:13 pm

Thanks to Sanlee for my new icon heartbeat

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:33 am

You're welcome Diana! Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:12 am

Thanks Sanlee !! I stole one too! Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 42 3806527698 :frommeto
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:14 pm

Same one as me. I will be confused. giggling

Another thing to add to my list about Whitney being F1.

She followed a person, Chris RT'd just a few days ago about Chris giving Whit's the GDR.
Chris followed a twitter about Illinois agriculture news
Some of Whitney's friends are following Chris
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:38 pm

Longtime lurker, just joined today to add some very ODD behavior on Whitney's twitter - she erased all of her posts after Jan 6 - so all the cute romantic stuff. And she is following Reality Steve, Chris Soules and Chris Harrison. Seems like someone either hacked her account or she chose or was told to modify it.  Very odd,eh? Any other thoughts or is twitter just on the fritz?

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Welcome aboard Dot. You'll certainly find interesting speculating here and great sluethers. I am looking forward to his next date with Whitney and also his first date with Becca to compare their interactions. Hometowns often switch things up too so those will be interesting.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Dot R. wrote:Longtime lurker, just joined today to add some very ODD behavior on Whitney's twitter - she erased all of her posts after Jan 6 - so all the cute romantic stuff. And she is following Reality Steve, Chris Soules and Chris Harrison. Seems like someone either hacked her account or she chose or was told to modify it.  Very odd,eh? Any other thoughts or is twitter just on the fritz?

welcomebanner

Would not surprise me if she was told to remove some stuff. I'm just surprised they let them hint as much as they do. You would think after Jeff and Josh they would have learned.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan