SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Nikki should be happy, Mizzou pulled it out last night.
Overcame our Gamecocks 21-20.

Last minute win. SEC East is a mess. We have a college football thread if you want to chat with us. It is down in other subjects.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:23 am

On one of the Instagram feeds from one of the pictures posted from Roberts, someone asked the poster if Nikki was there. Their response was that they did not see her anywhere but heard she does not travel with him. I do not know if it was something he said to person or just rumor. I do not think she has traveled with him for work for a while unless she goes and stays in the background.

I thought maybe he would head to KC after Rochester but someone tweeted that they saw him in Newark airport. I think there is a wild card baseball game in KC Tuesday night against Oakland.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:49 am

They are due to meet, arent they? I remember seeing a tweet in Spanish a couple of weeks ago, JPG telling someone he will be on LA in a month. I'm assuming it will be sometime next week

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Carla's birthday must be soon because JP posted a picture of her getting some treatment that he got for her.  I recall on Nikki's 1 on 1 date in Miami he mentioned her bday was next day .  People are posting a lot of negative comments..some that he and Nikki broke up, he is still in love with Carla, inappropriate buying her this gift, etc.  I know they have a good relationship for Camila but hope Nikki's ok with picture he posted.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Let's say it's a gift from Camila Smiley

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:35 pm

Juan Pablo seems like a really generous guy so I don't see anything wrong with the gift. What I do think is weird is that he went with her, took a picture of her getting the facial and posted it for all to see. I think Juan likes the attention whether good or bad and doesn't care what anyone thinks. He could have easily given her the gift privately. Why broadcast it knowing it would raise eye brows especially with all the scrutiny from CT. :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:37 pm

I think it is very appropriate for him to get her a gift from Camila. Now he should know better than to post it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:58 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:Juan Pablo seems like a really generous guy so I don't see anything wrong with the gift. What I do think is weird is that he went with her, took a picture of her getting the facial and posted it for all to see. I think Juan likes the attention whether good or bad and doesn't care what anyone thinks. He could have easily given her the gift privately. Why broadcast it knowing it would raise eye brows especially with all the scrutiny from CT. :/

I agree with you. I thought the picture was weird. He could have just wished her a happy birthday and posted a picture of her with Camila. I have no issues with the gift itself.

He definitely likes the attention. It will be interesting to see how it gets addressed on CT since Nikki hates the attention.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:13 pm

I'm sorry. I don't think this is appropriate.  This is not the kind of gift an ex gives from his child to his ex. It is not age appropriate. Take the child to pick out something for Mommy for her birthday and step back. If my boyfriend or husband did this for his ex I would be very upset. And to go with her and take pictures?  The fact that he tried to legitimize it by saying that it helps insure his child has a "healthy family" is way off. He does not have to do such as this to insure a healthy family. If anything this is unhealthy. I am disappointed.

If he wanted to give it, give it, keep Camila out of it and don't broadcast it. Make sure Nikki knew about it first and was ok with it. http://instagram.com/p/ti7GniOd8x/?modal=true

Last edited by Carolina2020 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Yea.. I also agree that he's wrong by posting the picture. I wonder if he got any gift from her on his Bday.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:24 pm

I have friends who are divorced and they even go to a vacation together yearly and it seems fine with their significant others. So, I guess it's normal for some couples. In the case of JPG, he shouldn't publicize it knowing that a lot of people would backslash him.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:35 pm

I also don't agree with posting the picture. It's just weird and if I were Nikki I would be hurt. Not that it's an excuse, but I think he often promotes that spa on Instagram so perhaps he knows the owner and wants to promote it or gets free treatments so they ask him to promote it. Either way I really don't like the idea of him posting the pic. JP and Nikki have not posted a lot of each other lately. She's so quiet on instagram. Makes me a bit worried about them but maybe she doesn't want to post stuff while CT is on because people will post negative stuff on the comments. Just my opinion x

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers