SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:49 pm

I wonder if JPG can be in the WS game. I mean he can be there for work on regular season and stay to watch the game but I doubt he can do that during a World Series game. But he said, he'll there when KC Royals advanced to the WS and he also said he might have to go to SF also

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Nabsie Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:58 pm

He seems to know so many players and people in the industry so I'm sure he will get access to all the games. I remember a while ago his friend Laura tweeted that Nikki is going to San Francisco in October. Wonder if that's still happening.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Nabsie wrote:He seems to know so many players and people in the industry so I'm sure he will get access to all the games. I remember a while ago his friend Laura tweeted that Nikki is going to San Francisco in October. Wonder if that's still happening.

Let's wait and see if it will happen. Nikki's been working for 12 hrs shift so most likely she will be able to accumulate a lot of leave.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:17 pm

nikki_ferrellNikki Ferrell
Because we all could use a little "magic" in our lives.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 16 10706935_755780617793156_214277307_n

This sunrise makes working 12 hrs on a Sunday seem totally worth it. emoji #nofilter #KC #goodmorning

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 16 10735562_783726175027993_1463898011_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:40 pm

juanpagalavis
Lunes con el #Tuny @hristo8oficial y mi PARTNER de emoji️ el @franciscoblavia... Buena PARTIDA!!!

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 16 928308_489970104478943_173281952_n

Im BLESSED to have my parents with me in Miami... Seing Mi Chiquiturri ENJOY WITH THEN#Repost from @nellyguinand #pumking Sunday day !! Con Camila buscando las calabazas para hacer las Jack o Lanterns de los 3 nietos #halloween #miami

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 16 10727779_279991392211554_1607533153_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Nikki's 1st tweet since she deactivated her account.

Brianna Bosley ‏@BriBosley Oct 19
Definitely just saw @Nikki_Ferrell at the hospital.

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell Oct 19
@BriBosley In the cafeteria? You definitely did
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:10 pm

JPG's in KC right now. The below photo was taken with the wife of SF Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford.

Jalynne Crawford @JalynneC35  ·  6h 6 hours ago
Nice to meet you @JuanPaGalavis Go @SFGiants Smiley)) I'll pretend I didn't see that hat  @bcraw35

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 16 B0fQyugIIAAmniC

This could be a throwback pic.....

Sandy Selden ‏@SandySelden  2h2 hours ago
@JuanPaGalavis so great to run into you! I have many memories of you as a student at Roberts! @RobertsWesleyan

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 16 B0gN7ULCIAAN1UV
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Looks like JPG was interviewed by a local Aussi radio station. I'm curious what happen with the Bachelor Australia.

Kyle and Jackie O ‏@kyleandjackieo 2h2 hours ago
"At the end of the day @BlakeGarvey made those decisions and as long as his family supports him" @JuanPaGalavis talking #bachelorau #kjshow

"In my case I don't remember saying any of that" @JuanPaGalavis talking about the harsh comments to Claire in the helicopter #kjshow

On air now @JuanPaGalavis talking about the Aussie @TheBachelorAU and the ladies #kjshow

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Isabel, you don't want to know. laugh out loud There are pages and pages in the Bach Aussie threads.

Basically, Blake the bachelor proposed, then called off the engagement a week before the FRC aired. Viewer's knew nothing of what was going on for a couple of days, no WTA no ATFR, all media was banned, it just ended like that. Every day there's new drama, now he's with the F3.

Very interesting to read the Claire comments.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Maybe JP should write a book and spill all.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:21 am

It's crazy how there's not a single fan photo from the game. I'm sure Nikki was with him unless she was working. I wish they'd share pics on SM but they won't because of the negative comments sad and they probably laying low and avoiding crowds and pics etc.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Well I guess we now know where Andi (and Josh) stand in terms of Juan Pablo. They are not on good terms at all.
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelorette-s-andi-dorfman-reveals-nikki-ferrell-is-invited-to-her-wedding-without-juan-pablo-44658

I find Josh's comment a bit much seeing as he's never met Juan and is basing his opinion on whatever Andi told him. He could have been more diplomatic in my opinion. It's their wedding and it's their decision who gets invited. Just awkward for Nikki. I've dated a guy my friends didn't like and we ended up hanging out with his friends more because of it. Turned out my friends were right about him at the end. laugh out loud

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers