SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Nabsie Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:16 pm

I don't think Andi's response was bad. She could've said something way worse. Josh obviously has to say something terrible because JPG is Andi's "ex." Im sure once they married and they meet up with Nikki and JPG is with her they won't be rude. If Nikki is a bridesmaid and they are that close I think she will just stay clear of drama and not get involved in their relationship.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:19 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:Well I guess we now know where Andi (and Josh) stand in terms of Juan Pablo. They are not on good terms at all.
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelorette-s-andi-dorfman-reveals-nikki-ferrell-is-invited-to-her-wedding-without-juan-pablo-44658

I find Josh's comment a bit much seeing as he's never met Juan and is basing his opinion on whatever Andi told him. He could have been more diplomatic in my opinion.  It's their wedding and it's their decision who gets invited. Just awkward for Nikki. I've dated a guy my friends didn't like and we ended up hanging out with his friends more because of it. Turned out my friends were right about him at the end. laugh out loud

That's why these two bug me, so inconsiderate of anyone but themselves. As if her "ex" give two hoots about her. Josh, unfortunately is becoming just as annoying as she is. Why talk about who is Not invited? Why even answer that question? If I didn't like my friends partner b/f whatever, I'd invite them both out of respect of my friendship for my friend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Past couples have been asked the same question about inviting an "ex" from the show and have said no so in a away I understand that but in my opinion Josh's answer comes off mean and judgemental about someone he has never met. They both know Nikki and Juan are on CT and are getting bashed by the media, why add more fuel to the fire.

Below is the text of the article. I bolded Josh's comment.

In an exclusive interview with Life & Style, "Bachelorette" star Andi Dorfman and fiancé Josh Murray dish about their nuptials and the one person they know will not be invited.

“Nikki definitely has to come,” Andi tells Life & Style of her castmate and BFF, Nikki Ferrell, from season 18 of "The Bachelor" — adding she may even be a bridesmaid. But Andi and Josh both agree Nikki’s beau, Juan Pablo, isn’t welcome.

RELATED STORY: Don’t Bite the Hand That Feeds You! Nikki Ferrell Slams ‘The Bachelor’ Again — Check Out 6 Stars Who Dissed Their Own Popular Acting Gigs

“He’s not coming,” Josh tells Life & Style. “Just good people. No people whose character I just don’t like.”

Andi, however, is more diplomatic. “We’re going with a general ‘no ex’ rule,” she says.

For the full interview with Andi & Josh, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now!

Last edited by SerenityGirl on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added article)

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Yeah I agree with you all. It's just unnecessary and they should just leave them out of everything especially to the media.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:40 pm

How is Josh determining who are "good" people? The ones that Andi tells him are good? He doesn't want to invite people whose character he doesn't like, he doesn't realize he is becoming that person. JMHO

If I were Nikki, especially after the "good people" comment towards my other half, I'd politely decline attending their wedding.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Andi response was not bad at all but Josh answer was terrible. What he said the was no need, really. He does not know JP and to say he is beneath him shows Josh in bad character. I really hope Nikki has nothing to do with Josh, he may be Andi's fiance but the is no need for her to be nice to him when he shows no respect to her SO.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How is Josh determining who are "good" people? The ones that Andi tells him are good? He doesn't want to invite people whose character he doesn't like, he doesn't realize he is becoming that person. JMHO

If I were Nikki, especially after the "good people" comment towards my other half, I'd politely decline attending their wedding.

Exactly! If Nikki gets irritated with fans because of the negative comments about her and JPG, then how could she accept Josh's comment.  If I were her. I would doubt Andi's friendship.  How could she let him say that publicly.  imagine privately?  They pobably stabbing JPG's back left and right.  Also, If it was the other way around, JPG saying that about Josh, I'm sure Nikki would get mad at him or probably leaves him

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:17 pm

chinita wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:How is Josh determining who are "good" people? The ones that Andi tells him are good? He doesn't want to invite people whose character he doesn't like, he doesn't realize he is becoming that person. JMHO

Exactly! If Nikki gets irritated with fans because of the negative comments about her and JPG, then how could she accept Josh's comment.  If I were her. I would doubt Andi's friendship.  How could she let him say that publicly.  imagine privately?  They pobably stabbing JPG's back left and right.  Also, If it was the other way around, JPG saying that about Josh, I'm sure Nikki would get mad at him or probably leaves him

While I don't think they should have talked about it at all in public, I don't think Andi "lets" Josh talk.  I think Josh thinks and talks for himself.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:07 pm

eliza3 wrote:
chinita wrote:

While I don't think they should have talked about it at all in public, I don't think Andi "lets" Josh talk.  I think Josh thinks and talks for himself.

Then he needs to watch and think before he speaks he is not being the person who he said he was .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:35 pm

eliza3 wrote:
chinita wrote:

Yep big ole box o' rocks.

If I were Nikki enough would be enough already. Just mail the RSVP card--if there ever is one--back with a "no thanks " on it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Someone needs to knock Josh off his bloody pedestal already. So all of Andi's exes are below him now? Some thoughts would be better left to oneself.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:45 pm

chinita wrote:

If JPG said that about Josh, Andi would never speak to Nikki again, IMO. We speculated she is capable of doing that with family. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem not to ever speak to her so called "BBF".

eliza3 wrote:

He's doing a good job of showing his true colours. My opinion of him has reverted back to what I thought when he walked out of that limo, arrogant, know it all. Now he thinks he's protecting Andi, I'm sure she loves it, at the same time they are two peas in a pod now. Both of them are rude selfish and very much into themselves.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers