SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by blueblues Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 2h2 hours ago
I love @Nikki_Ferrell and I'm happy with anything and anyjuan that makes her smile

Last edited by blueblues on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:36 pm

Nikki's mom posted a photo she took at the game yesterday. Her seat looked pretty high up in the stadium.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Reminder: it is against the rules to copy a post from a Fan thread into another Fan thread without asking the poster. If the poster agrees, the post must include a Thank you.

Rules - Copying Posts

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Reminder: it is against the rules to copy a post from a Fan thread into another Fan thread without asking the poster. If the poster agrees, the post must include a Thank you.

Rules - Copying Posts
Sorry about that! I hope it is OK now that i have changed it to a link.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:08 pm

blueblues wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Rules - Copying Posts
Sorry about that! I hope it is OK now that i have changed it to a link.

Since she tweeted it herself, I just copied the tweet, and put it in quotes. No need to copy someone else's post. Use quotes whenever posting information. Have a look sometime at the rules in About This Site on the main page. You'll get the hang of it. Smiley

Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Here is an article about JP's interview with the Australian talk or radio show about Blake. He told them they should invite him to Australia to have sit down chat with Blake....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2802447/juan-pablo-galavis-dubbed-hated-bachelor-history-weighs-blake-garvey-s-scandal.html

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Since she tweeted it herself, I just copied the tweet, and put it in quotes. No need to copy someone else's post. Use quotes whenever posting information. Have a look sometime at the rules in About This Site on the main page. You'll get the hang of it. Smiley

Rules
OK, but the tweet I wanted to show was the one that Andi favoured before writing her own:
Eden Pollinger ‏@edenpollinger 6h 6 hours ago
Words can't describe how much I love the fact that @Nikki_Ferrell defended @AndiDorfman on couples therapy. Words. Can't, Describe!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:14 pm

I saw a few people ask Evel about Nikki's edit and his response is that she is getting a bad edit.

Someone asked him if he liked Nikki and JuAn after the show. He said he did. They then asked about his comment from last night that he liked them both but not sure as a couple. They asked him what he thought after show but he has not responded.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:45 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I saw a few people ask Evel about Nikki's edit and his response is that she is getting a bad edit.

Someone asked him if he liked Nikki and JuAn after the show.  He said he did.  They then asked about his comment from last night that he liked them both but not sure as a couple.  They asked him what he thought after show but he has not responded.

Yes, she's getting a bad edit. It's not her fault she has a normal childhood and her issues were petty compared to others. They were all required to share their life experiences so i don't get it when Jenna et al got pissed when Nikki shares her life. Poor Nikki she was criticized in prior weeks when she's guarded and now when she open up she was called a brat.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:51 pm

I think people like Nikki who appear to have everything going for them and have a good life trigger something in Jenna and Cecily. I didn't feel bad for Juan and Nikki like I did for Treach and Jenna but still think they have issues that need to be resolved. They may not be big issues compared to others but they are big issues for them.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:52 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I saw a few people ask Evel about Nikki's edit and his response is that she is getting a bad edit.

Someone asked him if he liked Nikki and JuAn after the show.  He said he did.  They then asked about his comment from last night that he liked them both but not sure as a couple.  They asked him what he thought after show but he has not responded.

Yes, she's getting a bad edit. It's not her fault she has a normal childhood and her issues were petty compared to others. They were all required to share their life experiences so i don't get it when Jenna et al got pissed when Nikki shares her life. Poor Nikki she was criticized in prior weeks when she's guarded and now when she open up she was called a brat.

What bad edit? She had great parents who loved her, and being the only girl, she was treated like a princess, easy life, so of course she did well in school and look at her, she is gorgeous, so she was popular. There is nothing wrong with Nikki, she is used to getting everything easy, what's wrong with that. That sounds like my life. I was the only child until 21, my dad spoiled me rotten, treated like a princess, if my dad said No about something, all I had to do is pout, and he just give in, sounds like what Nikki said right? It was a rude awakening after I got married, pouting didn't work with my husband, I had to grow out of it, I learned to compromise, my ways aren't the only right way. In spite of what we see, Nikki and JPG are the real deal, they will make it work. It has been said, where there is will, there is a way!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:58 am

soccerm3m wrote:Here is an article about JP's interview with the Australian talk or radio show about Blake.  He told them they should invite him to Australia to have sit down chat with Blake....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2802447/juan-pablo-galavis-dubbed-hated-bachelor-history-weighs-blake-garvey-s-scandal.html
The guy proposed on the show but broke up the engagement.  Everyone  hates him.  JPG didn't propose on the show but he decided to date  the winner.  Tons of people hate him and he's consider as the worst Bach in history.  

I don't get it no idea

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers