SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 50 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:30 am

Carolina2020 wrote:reSusbring Nikki's Twitter post this morning:

Nikki Ferrell‏@Nikki_Ferrell

Up early and headed to the airport for something very exciting this evening (smiling wink face)

Andi posted last night...maybe there's a meet up?

Andi Dorfman‏@AndiDorfman 14hr
This looks like fun! Be there or be square. Tomorrow night we head to #poolafterdark #harrahsresort… http://instagram.com/p/u1rq9jTdlX/

I don't think Nikki is going to Andi's event. Nikki had been in that event with JPG.  The same event where supposedly someone threw a drink on JPG's face.  I'm sure Andi will be asked about their breakup.  I hope she will keep quite about it which I doubt

I still don't get why is Nikki so active now on SM when she was quite before the breakup?  Does she wants to let people or the media know she's happy now that she's broken up? (Supposedly)

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 50 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:37 am

chinita wrote:

Up early and headed to the airport for something very exciting this evening (smiling wink face)

This looks like fun! Be there or be square. Tomorrow night we head to #poolafterdark #harrahsresort… http://instagram.com/p/u1rq9jTdlX/

I don't think Nikki is going to Andi's event. Nikki had been in that event with JPG.  The same event where supposedly someone threw a drink on JPG's face.  I'm sure Andi will be asked about their breakup.  I hope she will keep quite about it which I doubt

I still don't get why is Nikki so active now on SM when she was quite before the breakup?  Does she wants to let people or the media know she's happy now that she's broken up? (Supposedly)

I think that she wants to stay relevant in the publics eye. One day she says she wants a private life the next she is posting several IG's and back to twitter . I think she likes the spot light more than she says she does.IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:41 am

soccerm3m wrote:What does 'A Mimir' mean in Spanish?
I guess " let's sleep" the correct way "a dormir" but he said it in the form how a little kid would say it when he/she is learning to talk  Correct me if I'm wrong SerenityGirl 

He's having trouble sleeping.  It was 5:00am already in Mia

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:49 am

I agree with u,  whit90. I think she does like the spotlight but maybe not with JPG because  she's tired of all the backslashes she's or they've  been getting IMO.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:53 am

chinita wrote:

I don't follow her, but common sense tells me that she is being more open on social media because she doesn't have as much negativity to deal with because she's no longer with JuanPa. When the backlash isn't really there it's easier to share.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 50 87b72b10 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 50 86669110 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:56 am

I also wondered if she was going to Pool after Dark too since she got that spray tan yesterday and Andi asked her if she booked her flight a few weeks ago.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Bashful Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:13 am

Millions of people are active on SM. Doesn't mean they crave the spotlight. I think she is just going back to her "before JPG mode". Back to normal, if you will.

Bashful

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:15 am

soccerm3m wrote:I also wondered if she was going to Pool after Dark too since she got that spray tan yesterday and Andi asked her if she booked her flight a few weeks ago.  

Andi asked her if she has booked to Atlanta. Andi will be at AC tonight and I think she will be there for the weekend. I'm guessing Nikki is going somewhere for her Bday party?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:27 am

chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I also wondered if she was going to Pool after Dark too since she got that spray tan yesterday and Andi asked her if she booked her flight a few weeks ago.  

Andi asked her if she has booked to Atlanta.  Andi will be at AC tonight and I think she will be there for the weekend.  I'm guessing Nikki is going somewhere for her Bday party?  

Ya, I would be surprised if Nikki went tonight because Andi and Josh are only going for the night and must be flying home at some point tomorrow morning. Both Josh and Andi are attending a charity event tomorrow and Monday. That would be real dedication to see her friend for Nikki to fly out for just one night. I'm guessing Nikki is headed elsewhere.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:45 am

OT: I don't follow Andi but does Josh have a job? If so, what does he do? I know Andi is in hiatus.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:53 am

chinita wrote:OT:  I don't follow Andi but does Josh have a job?  If so, what does he do? I know Andi is in hiatus.  

Yes, he's a financial adviser at Capstone. It's the same job he had before filming. Andi is still in hiatus, but her and Josh are also representatives/advisors/endorsers or whatever they're called for Advocare.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:54 am

Bashful wrote:Millions of people are active on SM. Doesn't mean they crave the spotlight. I think she is just going back to her "before JPG mode". Back to normal, if you will.

She barely tweet even before JPG, so this is quite unusual for her especially that it's post break up. Also she mentioned in CT that she does not want the media/ fans attention. It could be that it's her coping mechanism and she thrives out of the positive feedbacks she's getting now.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers