SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:48 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Now Nikki posted a cryptic Instagram message and people are asking if they broke up.....

I can't shake the feeling that things are not good between them.  I am surprised that JP did not like her pictures from last night.

:yes: that post is very telling..Could it be? it could be anything.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by LMW707 Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Now Nikki posted a cryptic Instagram message and people are asking if they broke up.....

I can't shake the feeling that things are not good between them.  I am surprised that JP did not like her pictures from last night.

Nikki has always been very cryptic with her quotes. But someone said her mom stop following JP but I just looked and she still is.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:11 pm

LMW707 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Nikki has always been very cryptic with her quotes. But someone said her mom stop following JP but I just looked and she still is.

Nikki and Juan Pablo un-followed each other after she posted that.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:12 pm

I'm pretty sure they've broken up since she unfollowed him on Twitter and Instagram and looks like he unfollowed Her too. If this is the case it makes me really sad knowing how much they went through to be together.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:16 pm

She still follows Saul, Laura, Carla...

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:18 pm

sophienette wrote:She still follows Saul, Laura, Carla...

Yes, she does!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:18 pm

So ridiculous that people think they broke up because of the pic he reposted with his friend Laura. Nikki is friendly with Laura. She has a boyfriend and the four of them went to a game together when they were in SF.

If they broke up something must have happened in the last couple weeks. She commented lovingly on one of his pics from the Miami Symphony and that was 2 weeks ago.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:22 pm

And three days ago she retweeted Andi's tweet saying she's happy for her with 'anyjuan. Wonder what happened :/

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:35 pm

Did JPG also unfollowed Nikki in both twitter and IG. How come they still have photos of each other in IG. What a sad birthday for Nikki. Looks like the airing of CT resulted to the demise of their relationship instead of strengthening it. SM is brutal to both of them. It's sad but i have the feeling that their relationship will not work out in the long run if they will not learn to compromise.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Nabsie wrote:And three days ago she retweeted Andi's tweet saying she's happy for her with 'anyjuan. Wonder what happened :/

I have always thought that if Nikki was willing to move to Miami it most likely would work. But she has been very vocal on how she wouldn't move there. I wouldn't be happy with him if he could leave KC a couple of days ago and head to SF instead of staying with her. Whatever the reason they both have very supportive friends and families. I'm sad for them if this indeed true. Breaks up suck.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:39 pm

LMW707 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I thought her mom unfollowed him because I did not see him listed.  I might have missed it.  My bad.

His comment earlier today..you win some, you lose some but you always learn seemed a little weird to me.  When I first saw it I thought he was referring to the World Series games but now I am thinking it was directed toward his relationship with Nikki.  He posted that before she posted her IG post.  He has not liked her IG pictures since he left KC... Not that it means anything.  I always think it is crappy when people breakup near someone's birthday.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:50 pm

LMW707 wrote:
Nabsie wrote:And three days ago she retweeted Andi's tweet saying she's happy for her with 'anyjuan. Wonder what happened :/

I have always thought that if Nikki was willing to move to Miami it most likely would work. But she has been very vocal on how she wouldn't move there. I wouldn't be happy with him if he could leave KC a couple of days ago and head to SF instead of staying with her. Whatever the reason they both have very supportive friends and families. I'm sad for them if this indeed true. Breaks up suck.

It's sad and it looks like the break up is not amicable by Nikki's latest IG post. I just hope she take the high road and will not post cryptic remarks against JPG. It will backfire against her eventually more so that there are 3 episodes left in CT. I can't imagine the tabloids articles in the coming days.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers