SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 52 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:56 pm

I think it unfair to judge dge Nikki on her active SM. Sometimes the best way to get over heartbreak is jumping wholehartedly into other things. I always say embrace life and do the things that make you happy after a heartbreak, that way you wont have the time to be sad and depressed and before you know it so much time would have passed and the hurt is gone. Let her do whatnshe needs to do to move on from a failed 9month or is it 11 month relationship.

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 52 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:18 pm

see2love wrote:I think it unfair to judge dge Nikki on her active SM. Sometimes the best way to get over heartbreak is jumping wholehartedly into other things. I always say embrace life and do the things that make you happy after a heartbreak, that way you wont have the time to be sad and depressed and before you know it so much time would have passed and the hurt is gone. Let her do whatnshe needs to do to move on from a failed 9month or is it 11 month relationship.

I think it is unfair to judge Juan since we have no idea why or when they broke up.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:30 pm

see2love wrote:I think it unfair to judge dge Nikki on her active SM. Sometimes the best way to get over heartbreak is jumping wholehartedly into other things. I always say embrace life and do the things that make you happy after a heartbreak, that way you wont have the time to be sad and depressed and before you know it so much time would have passed and the hurt is gone. Let her do whatnshe needs to do to move on from a failed 9month or is it 11 month relationship.

I agree see2love to the bolded but I don't think Nikki likes the SM that much even before JPG so it's not something she should do to mend her heartbreak.  Besides, she said on CT she's annoyed by the public attention.  So by posting on SM, she will be getting attention.   It might hurt her more since it's fairly new and you don't know what the tabloids are gonna write about it, IMO

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:34 pm

This is just my opinion. Nikki stated flat out that she was annoyed with fans interrupting her and being negative. I respected when she got off SM because it was too hard.

But to embrace it because now you are the darling? To me that screams hypocrite.

But then again, I plan to treat Nikki the way she said she wanted to be treated on CT. I plan to ignore her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Just a slight warning here:

This is still a FAN thread. SO tread carefully, please. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Bashful wrote:Millions of people are active on SM. Doesn't mean they crave the spotlight. I think she is just going back to her "before JPG mode". Back to normal, if you will.

I agree, Bashful. I think she getting back to her life and also that she feeling freer and happier. She's not having to fight battles now that were there before.I think she is just being Nikki from Kansas City and it is healing to her to be free to just enjoy life as she knew it and wants it to be again.
In time she will merge everything together and benefit from her experiences but now I think she is relieved and healing.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:54 pm

@poolafterdark: Hey #bachelornation! One of @AndiDorfman's besties will be in the house tonight! Hint: she's been here before. Can you guess who?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 52 1f49c

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 52 8367-910 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 52 I_got_13 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Hmm... She's really heading there.  Again, I don't understand scratch

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:12 pm

chinita wrote:Hmm... She's really heading there.  Again, I don't understand scratch

What's to understand? Girls just wanna have fun.....

Do you think she should be sitting at home by herself? scratch

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Don't get me wrong Glazedover.  Of course she's entitled to have fun now that she's single.  But why  would she go to a place where she's been with her "ex" before?  That's why I don't understand.  Also, the tabloids will be there.  I would keep myself low profile for now if you don't want the media attention.  Again, this is JMO

Last edited by chinita on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Perhaps she just wanted to "get away" and be with a sympathetic ear.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:32 pm

chinita wrote:Don't get me wrong Glazedover.  Of course she's entitled to have fun now that she's single.  But why  would she go to a place where she's been with her "ex" before?  That's why I don't understand.  Also, the tabloids will be there.  I would keep myself low profile for now if you don't want the media attention.  Again, this is JMO

Maybe she wants to make a good memory out of a bad one.

As for media attention, I would think she doesn't care so much now that they aren't on her case about JPG. Or maybe she is glad for a little positive attention before she slips into her private life again.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers