SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by whit90 Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 pm

see2love wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Nikki has been a lot more active than she has been.  She posted a picture of herself for Halloween.  

JP reported a picture of Camila dressed up as Minnie Mouse.  She looks cute.  His caption is 'in love'.  
Yes she has been. She even posted on FB. She is like a new person and i hope they both are happy. Camilla looks really cute. JP just had to do the "in love" didnt he? He sure likes courting comments.

Because that is the love of his life and he will always be there for her. He has always said that it is not new.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:59 pm

Matthewpberg and niccapuhlease are two of Nikki's followers on IG that she comments back and forth with sarcastically-she calls them some of her favorites.  He posted a comment on her picture today that said....I am usually reserved with my compliments but you look gorgeous.  Ahh. Her comment back to him was...Staahp it I am blushing or bleeding.  Whatever. HAha. ThAnks for being so kind.  Of I am ever in Chicago to you, me, and @niccapuhlease are gonna kick it.  Y'all are my faves.  happy Halloween.

Niccapuhlease then commented...good talk that is how matthewpnerg ends every awkward conversation.

People were asking if she was Ebola patient.  Her comment was no too soon for that biz.  She was just messing around with makeup.

I am glad she seems happy and comfortable to be posting again.  She deserves it.

I saw JP posted he couldn't sleep last night.  I think that was the translation.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:02 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Matthewpberg and niccapuhlease are two of Nikki's followers on IG that she comments back and forth with sarcastically-she calls them some of her favorites.  He posted a comment on her picture today that said....I am usually reserved with my compliments but you look gorgeous.  Ahh.  Her comment back to him was...Staahp it I am blushing or bleeding.  Whatever. HAha. ThAnks for being so kind.  Of I am ever in Chicago to you, me, and @niccapuhlease are gonna kick it.  Y'all are my faves.  happy Halloween.

Niccapuhlease then commented...good talk that is how matthewpnerg ends every awkward conversation.

People were asking if she was Ebola patient.  Her comment was no too soon for that biz.  She was just messing around with makeup.

I am glad she seems happy and comfortable to be posting again.  She deserves it.

I saw JP posted he couldn't sleep last night.  I think that was the translation.

I think it means no dreams...
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:15 pm

LMW707 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Matthewpberg and niccapuhlease are two of Nikki's followers on IG that she comments back and forth with sarcastically-she calls them some of her favorites.  He posted a comment on her picture today that said....I am usually reserved with my compliments but you look gorgeous.  Ahh.  Her comment back to him was...Staahp it I am blushing or bleeding.  Whatever. HAha. ThAnks for being so kind.  Of I am ever in Chicago to you, me, and @niccapuhlease are gonna kick it.  Y'all are my faves.  happy Halloween.

I think it means no dreams...

Yes technically... but it means he's not sleepy. I think he said the same thing few days ago.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:18 pm

whit90 wrote:
see2love wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Nikki has been a lot more active than she has been.  She posted a picture of herself for Halloween.  

JP reported a picture of Camila dressed up as Minnie Mouse.  She looks cute.  His caption is 'in love'.  
Yes she has been. She even posted on FB. She is like a new person and i hope they both are happy. Camilla looks really cute. JP just had to do the "in love" didnt he? He sure likes courting comments.

Because that is the love of his life and he will always be there for her.  He has always  said that it is not new.

That is my favorite thing about JPG is his love for Camila.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:50 pm

I find it interesting that Nikki hasn't deleted her photos with Juan on her twitter account.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:59 pm

eliza3 wrote:I find it interesting that Nikki hasn't deleted her photos with Juan on her twitter account.

Maybe since they still have friends in common except for the one tweet she has decided to stay the middle ground? I hope so, I hate it when break ups get ugly.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:04 pm

She still has photos of the boyfriend before JP on her FB. I think she is the type that leaves pictures of fond memories and good for her

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:03 pm

Not sure what to think of this....Sharleen posted a video of her singing. JP commented - Nice. I am still waiting for an invite. It seems a little weird to me.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:39 pm

It must be the invite they talked about it in TB. Don't worry, Sharleen has a BF already.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:45 pm

Here is a summary of an article that is in this week's People magazine....

Sources confirm to People that Juan Pablo and Nikki have split.  She was tired of his emotional distance and his womanizing and his disregard for her feelings says a source close to the couple.  But while Ferrell pulled the final plug, JP was tired of her childish antics.  The two declined to comment on the breakup but Ferrell did make a post on Instagram....Isn't it pathetic......on certain people.  In the end, she finally decided that she did not want to keep up the façade anymore.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:47 pm

I just thought it was a strange comment because Sharleen is friendly with Andi, Kelly, and Nikki. He has unfollowed all of them on Instagram...not sure about Twitter...but Sharleen.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers