SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 49 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:12 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Here is a summary of an article that is in this week's People magazine....

Sources confirm to People that Juan Pablo and Nikki have split.  She was tired of his emotional distance and his womanizing and his disregard for her feelings says a source close to the couple.  But while Ferrell pulled the final plug, JP was tired of her childish antics.  The two declined to comment on the breakup but Ferrell did make a post on Instagram....Isn't it pathetic......on certain people.  In the end, she finally decided that she did not want to keep up the façade anymore.

Hmm... Peole is usually reliable but this time I'm surprised it said "sources"
Womanizer? What does it mean by "emotional distance"?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 49 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Nabsie Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:10 am

Sharleen has a new bf anyway and she is good friends with Nikki and Andi. Not sure why JPG still follows her but she is a smart girl-she won't entertain that. I think the People magazine article could be sensationalized. Maybe Nikki didn't like the fact that he was always around beautiful women etc. And I think emotional distance just means he wasn't giving her the emotional support and love she probably needs. I am sure Nikki will delete their pics but she's probably waiting for things to fizzle out and then she will do it when she thinks a lot of people won't notice. Or she might leave them there - we will have to wait and see

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:37 am

soccerm3m wrote:I just thought it was a strange comment because Sharleen is friendly with Andi, Kelly, and Nikki.  He has unfollowed all of them on Instagram...not sure about Twitter...but Sharleen.

But Sharleen has also been friendly with JPG and was actually his biggest supporter at the WTA.

It is possible to be friends with people who don't like each other. Also, it maybe just me but Sharleen never seemed all that close to Nikki.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:50 am

The WTA was a long time ago -- I think everyone has moved on.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:51 am

soccerm3m wrote:Not sure what to think of this....Sharleen posted a video of her singing.  JP commented - Nice.  I am still waiting for an invite.  It seems a little weird to me.

Sharleen is the one that got away.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:03 am

Sharleen thought Juan Pablo was attractive and a really nice guy but had no depth and that they lacked a mental connection which is why she left. It was never going to work between them. She never bashed him and always said nice things about him in interviews. He appreciated that about her.

I know Nikki, Andi, Kelly, and Sharleen were close in the house but after filming seems like she only remained close to Kelly. Her new boyfriend is really cute though!

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:04 am

chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Here is a summary of an article that is in this week's People magazine....

Sources confirm to People that Juan Pablo and Nikki have split.  She was tired of his emotional distance and his womanizing and his disregard for her feelings says a source close to the couple.  But while Ferrell pulled the final plug, JP was tired of her childish antics.  The two declined to comment on the breakup but Ferrell did make a post on Instagram....Isn't it pathetic......on certain people.  In the end, she finally decided that she did not want to keep up the façade anymore.

Hmm... Peole is usually reliable but this time I'm  surprised it said "sources"
Womanizer?  What does it mean by "emotional distance"?  

Think it has something to do with what RS also mentioned within a recent blog:

"Juan Pablo posted a picture on Sunday in San Francisco with a female friend, as the two of them took a cozy selfie with the Golden Gate Bridge as the backdrop, only to have Nikki 30 minutes later spit some venom at it [with her "Isn't it pathetic" comment]."
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:14 am

Amberish wrote:
chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:f ineHere is a summary of an article that is in this week's People magazine....

Hmm... Peole is usually reliable but this time I'm  surprised it said "sources"
Womanizer?  What does it mean by "emotional distance"?  

Think it has something to do with what RS also mentioned within a recent blog:

"Juan Pablo posted a picture on Sunday in San Francisco with a female friend, as the two of them took a cozy selfie with the Golden Gate Bridge as the backdrop, only to have Nikki 30 minutes later spit some venom at it [with her "Isn't it pathetic" comment]."
Yea... I assume People just picked here and there.  Just few days ago, they said it was because no "ilu". Until either  of them said the reason of the split, all tabloids and medias are speculating

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:35 am

Nikki posted a pic of two guys in IG who she painted their face for Halloween. Hmm... She's trying to show JPG that she's having fun with the guys. She has moved on :gotcha:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:20 pm

Nikki's Twitter post this morning:

Nikki Ferrell‏@Nikki_Ferrell

Up early and headed to the airport for something very exciting this evening (smiling wink face)

Andi posted last night...maybe there's a meet up?

Andi Dorfman‏@AndiDorfman 14hr
This looks like fun! Be there or be square. Tomorrow night we head to #poolafterdark #harrahsresort… http://instagram.com/p/u1rq9jTdlX/

Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:51 pm

glazedover wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Not sure what to think of this....Sharleen posted a video of her singing.  JP commented - Nice.  I am still waiting for an invite.  It seems a little weird to me.

Sharleen is the one that got away.

The invite is to one of Sharleen's concerts. She replied:
sharleenjoynt
Thanks guys! ☺️ @juanpagalavis one of these days!
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:02 pm

What does 'A Mimir' mean in Spanish?

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers