SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:23 am

Nikki should trust him or else the relationship wouldn't work. She has the advantage that she can see his behavior in the public. Normal people like us, we don't know if our husband is "behaving". To me saying "ILU" without feeling it is worse than not saying it at all- I'd prefer actions more than words. Call me old fashioned laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:34 am

I think I remember...She's the wife of the conductor of the symphony: Eduardo Marturet. I think there was a video way back on JPG's IG where he was teaching JPG plays a piano melody

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:36 am

chinita wrote:Nikki should trust him or else the relationship wouldn't work.  She has the advantage that she can see his behavior in the public.  Normal people like us, we don't know if our husband is "behaving".  To me saying "ILU" without feeling it is worse than not saying it at all- I'd prefer actions more than words.  Call me old fashioned laugh out loud

I agree. But some people need the words. Unfortunately, you can't force them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:40 am

I did not mean she has a problem with it now. I just meant 6 months ago I could see how it might have been a problem for her. I think his sister was with him at the symphony.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:18 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I did not mean she has a problem with it now.  I just meant 6 months ago I could see how it might have been a problem for her.  I think his sister was with him at the symphony.
It seems to be a difference between before and after CT.
The Ang Cottone incident didn’t appear to be a problem between them, not the way they and Evel were joking about it on Twitter. She also called that local radio station to set them strait about what happened.

The Vegas event sometime in the spring made her mad, but as she told Evel Dick, it wasn’t really a trust issue. I guess she just feet stupid hearing about it from someone else.
As I recall, in the radio interview she said that they had talked on the phone about Cottone the same night it happened, so I guess JP had learned his lesson.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Maybe I am imagining it but I think Nikki is tagged in a lot more Instagram pictures than I recall seeing before.  I saw pictures today that I do not recall seeing before.

It seems to be the same case for JP too.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:03 pm

JP retweeted the worldredeye link to pics from the event he was at on Saturday night. Cute pic with Camila.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:11 pm

Such an adorable pic of father & daughter

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:05 am

chinita wrote:I think I remember...She's the wife of the conductor of the symphony: Eduardo Marturet.  I think there was a video way back on JPG's IG where he was teaching JPG plays a piano melody

Yes she's the wife of Eduardo and a close family friend. It's the opening of Miami symphony and he must be the conductor.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:12 am

Nabsie wrote:JP retweeted the worldredeye link to pics from the event he was at on Saturday night. Cute pic with Camila.

Here's the tweet and some photos.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ retweeted
Seth Browarnik @worldREDEYE · 3h 3 hours ago
PHOTOS UP - 7th Annual “It’s All About the Kids” @JuanPaGalavis @StJudeResearch @JWMM_Miami http://worldredeye.com/2014/10/7th-annual-its-all-about-the-kids/ …

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 BzYku87CQAAsvRz

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 2-Natalia-Murillejo-Christine-Martinez-de-Castro-Angela-Santamaria-Juan-Pablo-Camila-Galavis-Lisette-Castillo-Ana-M-Uribe-Michelle-Judd

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 4-DSC_7739

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:15 am

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · 24s 24 seconds ago
Tha PIRULO / El PIRULO

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 BzZMDEXCUAEfl9C

JuanPabloGalavis
I played TERRIBLE today but ALWAYS a great time!!! @hristo8oficial lets do ir MOREA OFTEN!!! #Repost from @franciscoblavia Excelente partida de golf con grandes amigos y dos figuras del deporte como Andrés Galarraga y Hristo Stoickov. @juanpagalavis @mottocuisine @karim_assafo #golf #entrepanas #tpc

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 10724210_280720085468537_1714763395_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:17 am

annacgalavis
3 hours ago
Awesome date with my handsome man @juanpagalavis at the @miamisymphony thank you juanpi

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 10723891_467822350027118_665351237_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers