SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:18 am

Beautiful centerpiece!! 

JPG is always surrounded by beautiful women :gotcha:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:22 am

Busy week for JPG...... attending the St Jude charity event, opening of Miami symphony and today playing golf at TPC and coaching soccer to a group of students.

Pablo Morales ‏@PabloMor54 2h2 hours ago
Grata visita de amigos @franciscoblavia @juanpagalavis y una leyenda del Futbol , #Hristo Stoichkov
#panas##ba...

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 8 BzYsi6OCEAECrRZ

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:39 am

amber ‏@aivey33  7h7 hours ago
@JuanPaGalavis how is Nikki ?

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  7h7 hours ago
GREAT!!!  :gotcha:  RT @JuanPaGalavis how is Nikki ?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:48 am

Nikki posted on Facebook...

Love me or hate me.  I am not changing for you.

It is funny how different people interpret her post. I do not think it was directed at JP. I think it was a general statement not directed at anyone but just stating she is who she is like it or not and she is not changing.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Not sure is that's Nikki's verified official account. I thought I remember someone asking her mom on twitter and she said that Nikki does not have a public facebook account because she can't keep up with the social media she does have and can't even keep up with email and texts.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:32 pm

I thought it is her account because there's that pic of JP sleeping and I doubt anyone else would have it. But I could be wrong.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:52 pm

I also thought it was her account because her tweets were bring posted to it.

JP posted a questionable Instagram and twitter post. people complained about if and he deleted both.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:23 pm

That page is a community page which means anyone could have created it and can take posts and pics from other social media accounts and post them. I' remember seeing that picture of JP sleeping online so don't think it's personal pic.

If anything this is the only facebook page that looks real. https://www.facebook.com/#!/nikferrell?fref=ts

It has alot of older pictures of Nikki that are not posted on Instagram. It hasn't been updated publicly in a while which is why her mom might have tweeted that she couldn't keep up. You have to request her as a friend on this one.

Juan Pablo's facebook page is official and has been verified (blue check mark).

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:14 pm

This is Nikki with some of the patients at the hospital. Nick is to the right.
She is so in her element here.

Nick Schlegel October 5 ·  
I got to see this awesome dude today and I got to meet Nikki who won the bachelor. Caleb Wolf

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 8 <a href=Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 8 Ninurs10" />

Caleb is to the left end, the son of one of Nikki's friends that also works at the hospital. He had been a patient as well.

Last edited by Carolina2020 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Yes she is. She said on CT work is where she can be herself. yes

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:41 pm

Just a FYI I think nikki is going to Atlanta to visit andi and kelly because andi tweeted I wonder if Nikki booked her flight yet to atlanta
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:58 pm

I wonder when she's going? Maybe for her bday later this month? I'm sure they're excited to reunite.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers