SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:55 pm

And it's a "second source" Who's the "first source"?

Tabloids have been making a lot of money with JPG and Nikki. They desperately need to make up more story now and fast because soon there will be no more for them to make up unless they are reunited or have not broken up

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:56 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I do have a subscription to UsWeekly and here is there article paraphrased...

Picture is of Nikki and JP at Pool After Dark in March.  Caption says she took his fame to next level.

His Secret Agenda

-CT could not save their relationship.
-He stayed with her because he liked being in spotlight says a source of JP's because he wants to be an on-air commentator
-He liked the attention that came with Nikki on his arm.
-They struggled with distance and lack of ILU's.
-She said ILU and he would be like "Goodbye, beautiful" in Spanish.  (I find that hard to believe that he would say that to her).
-Nikki dumped him because of JP's obsession with his own fame.
-2nd source said he dated her long enough to get pay check from CT.
-He stopped putting an effort into relationship when he was not going to get any more money out of it.
-Andi says Nikki is one of her bfs.  She is the one that left the FS saying JP was narcissistic.
-Andi says she wants Nikki to be part of her wedding.  She said she shares a special bond with Nikki.

I also get People and there was nothing in there this week.

-

I wonder who the source of the source is ????

It states a source of JP for the comment about him staying with her to be in the spotlight. It states a 2nd source that he stayed long enough to get the paycheck.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:00 pm

I think over the last 2 weeks or whenever the break-up was that different tabloids have stated sources from both sides. I highly doubt the sources are anyone close to them.

I had to laugh on one of posts on IG someone posted that Nikki was pregnant with JP's baby. Someone asked where she heard it. She said TMZ on Saturday morning. I went to their website but did not see anything but did not check today. Good luck with that one.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:03 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I think over the last 2 weeks or whenever the break-up was that different tabloids have stated sources from both sides.  I highly doubt the sources are anyone close to them.

I had to laugh on one of posts on IG someone posted that Nikki was pregnant with JP's baby. Someone asked where she heard it.  She said TMZ on Saturday morning.  I went to their website but did not see anything but did not check today.  Good luck with that one.  

They will say anything to make a dime .

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:07 pm

The sources are among themselves (tabloids) giggling

Oh for the pregnant news, I'm sure L & S will publish something about it soon. They had published Jennifer Aniston being pregnant like ten times laugh out loud. Maybe they will say Nikki had an abortion because JPG didn't want to commit

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:19 pm

I am surprised JP did not go to Japan for the All-Star tour. There are quite a few Venezuelan players of there along with Jeremy Guthrie.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Nikki started following one of JPG's friend: Michael Garofol

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:10 pm

chinita wrote:Nikki started following one of JPG's friend: Michael Garofol

I think he started following her and 10 minutes later she started following him. I am surprised they have not followed each other before now because he was at JP's bday party.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:58 pm

It would be weird if Nikki ends up with one of JPG's friend haha.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:50 pm

If your posts about Andi and Josh are missing, it's because they were off topic.

Can we please leave discussions about when, where, if and everything else about Andi/josh wedding out of this thread.

Thanks!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Bet2Win wrote:If your posts about Andi and Josh are missing, it's because they were off topic.

Can we please leave discussions about when, where, if and everything else about Andi/josh wedding out of this thread.  

Thanks!

Sorry and noted. I thought by putting OT would be ok to post. Besides, I don't follow their thread so I was curious.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:34 am

Pictures of Nikki at Masquerade Ball the weekend after breakup.

http://bananawhobooth.smugmug.com/Events/Masquerade-Ball-Midland/

I think her pictures are 445-447 and then 470s.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers