SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:10 pm

soccerm3m wrote:One thing I thought was interesting on Dick at Nite last week...Cecily did not even know JP and Nikki broke up.  Evel told her to go online to read about it.  They are hoping JP will participate next week for last episode.  They said they doubt they will hear from Nikki, Jenna, John, and Stephanie.  I think they will talk about them breaking up.  Cecily acted very surprised.

I think Cecily stays off SM.

They did comment that they thought Jenna said some really mean things about others but she did not like when someone said something about her.

I know that Evel and Juan just tweeted each other the other day. I think they are still friends.

Surprised Cecily stays off SM.

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:15 pm

JP retweeted this today:

@Leo_Tweets: #Leo's are not afraid to say the most cruel truth when you need to hear it.

I am a Leo and I am honest but I also do not like to hit people's feelings.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:17 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I agree with you both.

I saw an interesting article on twitter with regard to Andi and Josh and their association with Nikki.  Who knows if it is true but it is like a tangled web.

I think there will be lots of SM attention to JP and his involvement with Miami Symphony's Beatle event next weekend.  I also thought I saw that the Latin Grammy's are in Vegas on 11/20.  I wonder if he will go there.

JPG is going to do some sort of voice over at the Symphony event. Can't remember what it is. JPG was at the pre-Grammy event in MIA last Monday. A friend asked when he was going to LA. Golf calling them. JPG said soon. Maybe he's going there and head to LV for the Grammy. When I watched CNN interview on youtube, I found a video where JPG hosted the Latin Grammy's red carpet ceremony in 2012. He did a pretty good job. So those people who said or still say that he was not serious about finding love at TB, that he was interested in the spotlight, looking for fame, etc should know he's pretty well known before TB

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:23 pm

evel also tweeted in response to someone that he loved Nikki. I think it was when someone tweeted him about how Evel was there for nikki when they were all outside and she was inside and they started to talk about her and Evel got up and left.

I recall this past summer when it seemed like Nikki and JP went along time without recognizing each other's tweets and people thought they broke up. I remember people were tweeting Evel. I think Nikki finally tweeted in response to something and I recall Evel tweeting JP telling him not to screw it up. It will be interesting what Evel has to say after this week's episode. He did say he texted a little with Nikki and he hoped he would talk to her this weekend.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:26 pm

I think I saw tickets to the Beatle event were $500. Yikes.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:31 pm

soccerm3m wrote:evel also tweeted in response to someone that he loved Nikki.  I think it was when someone tweeted him about how Evel was there for nikki when they were all outside and she was inside and they started to talk about her and Evel got up and left.

I recall this past summer when it seemed like Nikki and JP went along time without recognizing each other's tweets and people thought they broke up.  I remember people were tweeting Evel.  I think Nikki finally tweeted in response to something and I recall Evel tweeting JP telling him not to screw it up.  It will be interesting what Evel has to say after this week's episode.  He did say he texted a little with Nikki and he hoped he would talk to her this weekend.

Yes I think Evel likes both of them as individuals but not as a couple. Seemed most of the cast liked Juan but did not understand or relate to Nikki.

I also agree with you Chinta that Juan was very popular in his line of work before he went on the Bachelor .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:37 pm

soccerm3m wrote:JP retweeted this today:

@Leo_Tweets: #Leo's are not afraid to say the most cruel truth when you need to hear it.

I can tell by your post that you are a very kind and caring woman. Nothing wrong in being honest I would rather hear the truth than be lied to.

$500 wow
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Funny, I am a Leo too. And Josh you can tell the truth without being a jerk. Saying cruel things just makes you a jerk.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:15 pm

whit90 wrote:

I can tell by your post that you are a very kind and caring woman. Nothing wrong in being honest I would rather hear the truth than be lied to.

$500  wow

Me too. Sometimes the truth hurts but it eventually does good for you.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:32 pm

I bought Life & Style when I was at the grocery store earlier this evening. Here is what they had to say about JP & Nikki.

They show a picture of Juan and Nikki at his bday party with a split down the middle. (They look pretty happy to me in that picture).

Juan Pablo's Top 5 Worst Mistake's with Nikki (paraphrased):

Now that they are no longer together here are his biggest blunders:

1. Never telling Nikki ILY - his quote how it means something in the Venezuelan community.
2. Giving her the cold shoulder - When he just sat there when Nikki broke down.
3. Getting too close to other women - He keeps his eye on Carla and the lady from Pool after Dark who said he grabbed her and started asking her questions => we know this is not true
4. Cashing in on CT - He wanted to do CT for the $50,000 paycheck.
5. Lying about what happened in the FS - Only the women and I know what happened in the FS and what did not.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:40 pm

I do have a subscription to UsWeekly and here is there article paraphrased...

Picture is of Nikki and JP at Pool After Dark in March.  Caption says she took his fame to next level.

His Secret Agenda

-CT could not save their relationship.
-He stayed with her because he liked being in spotlight says a source of JP's because he wants to be an on-air commentator
-He liked the attention that came with Nikki on his arm.
-They struggled with distance and lack of ILU's.
-She said ILU and he would be like "Goodbye, beautiful" in Spanish.  (I find that hard to believe that he would say that to her).
-Nikki dumped him because of JP's obsession with his own fame.
-2nd source said he dated her long enough to get pay check from CT.
-He stopped putting an effort into relationship when he was not going to get any more money out of it.
-Andi says Nikki is one of her bfs.  She is the one that left the FS saying JP was narcissistic.
-Andi says she wants Nikki to be part of her wedding.  She said she shares a special bond with Nikki.

I also get People and there was nothing in there this week.

-

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:46 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I do have a subscription to UsWeekly and here is there article paraphrased...

Picture is of Nikki and JP at Pool After Dark in March.  Caption says she took his fame to next level.

His Secret Agenda

-CT could not save their relationship.
-He stayed with her because he liked being in spotlight says a source of JP's because he wants to be an on-air commentator
-He liked the attention that came with Nikki on his arm.
-They struggled with distance and lack of ILU's.
-She said ILU and he would be like "Goodbye, beautiful" in Spanish.  (I find that hard to believe that he would say that to her).
-Nikki dumped him because of JP's obsession with his own fame.
-2nd source said he dated her long enough to get pay check from CT.
-He stopped putting an effort into relationship when he was not going to get any more money out of it.
-Andi says Nikki is one of her bfs.  She is the one that left the FS saying JP was narcissistic.
-Andi says she wants Nikki to be part of her wedding.  She said she shares a special bond with Nikki.

I also get People and there was nothing in there this week.

-

I wonder who the source of the source is ????
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers