SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:22 pm

renaissance wrote:when is the finale episode?

Tonight Aussie time zone, in about 6 hours 40 mins, the countdown is on giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:32 am

4health wrote:Has anyone been able to capture a climpse of the nails with red polish from the preview yet.  I would love to see what someone posted about that.  Even though i still believe it is Sam as the F1 for the following reasons:
#1 She was the only girl highlighted in the premiere out of the F3 girls.  
#2 Just like Tim's season he was pretty open with his feelings for Anna.  Tim was chasing Anna not the other way around. Blake was patient waiting for Sam to fall for him, he was chasing her and re-assuring her
#3  Production has to up the volume with the other girls to have a show.  
#4 Anna was the first to have a second date, same as Sam  

I just hope my gut is right.....TeamSam

yup check the sc thread!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:36 am

emusha wrote:
4health wrote:Has anyone been able to capture a climpse of the nails with red polish from the preview yet.  I would love to see what someone posted about that.  Even though i still believe it is Sam as the F1 for the following reasons:
#1 She was the only girl highlighted in the premiere out of the F3 girls.  
#2 Just like Tim's season he was pretty open with his feelings for Anna.  Tim was chasing Anna not the other way around. Blake was patient waiting for Sam to fall for him, he was chasing her and re-assuring her
#3  Production has to up the volume with the other girls to have a show.  
#4 Anna was the first to have a second date, same as Sam  

I just hope my gut is right.....TeamSam

yup check the sc thread!

Emusha, check the media thread, I think Daily Mail took your screen caps and posted them for the nail polish confirmation of the F1, it's unreal!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:55 am

Hello hello everybody. With all these strange rumours floating around I'm feeling a bit nervous but like yesterday will be posting updates here. Show starts in about 40 minutes. Will keep you posted.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:11 am

sammy24 wrote:Hello hello everybody. With all these strange rumours floating around I'm feeling a bit nervous but like yesterday will be posting updates here. Show starts in about 40 minutes. Will keep you posted.
Yay! What time zone are you in Sammy? I think we might be in the same zone. Watching the project right now- apparently they're going to interview Osh about the rumours before the Bach starts!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:16 am

I'm from Melbourne. Watching the project now too. Since you said Osher will be on.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:20 am

sammy24 wrote:I'm from Melbourne. Watching the project now too. Since you said Osher will be on.
Awesome! You're 30min ahead of me. Keep us updated!! danceround

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:20 am

sammy24 wrote:I'm from Melbourne. Watching the project now too. Since you said Osher will be on.

Maybe they canceled the showing of the proposal. If any rumours true then that would be the sensitive thing to do.. so NO proposal and thus we don't see any of the girls in previews ...those nails could have been photoshopped into the proposal "scene" or have been real but something happened and so the show will not air?? 

Why else would Osher talk BEFORE it airs?

Positive reasons?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Maybe they canceled the showing of the proposal. If any rumours true then that would be the sensitive thing to do.. so NO proposal and thus we don't see any of the girls in previews ...those nails could have been photoshopped into the proposal "scene" or have been real but something happened and so the show will not air?? 

Positive reasons?
I think it's just to promote Bach and hype us up AllAboutLove Smiley It's a channel 10 show that will interview him, so they're still keeping it in house!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:31 am

Omg Osher has got a moustache. He's not giving anything away.
Apparently Blake wins.
He laughs about the Bach baby.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:32 am

Kapiti wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Positive reasons?
I think it's just to promote Bach and hype us up AllAboutLove Smiley It's a channel 10 show that will interview him, so they're still keeping it in house!

That was my initial thought .. playing devils advocate like I did last night. Haha.. Go through every possible thought that is negative just to keep it hopping...

I think Channel Ten have struck gold with this season (and having Tim and Anna) on the media circuit as well
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:32 am

The lions come before she says yes. But they had to rush
Ok few minutes more. The big thing will be revealed around 8.30 so maybe both don't go to the place he propses. Maybe he sends one home before.

sammy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

+18
Phoenix
Brill
california90
Norcalgal
ilb123
chloep
atem
yvi123
Sundy
AEF
emusha