SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:41 am

@clmgiudici: Happy Halloweeeeeeeen! Let's all look like weirdos together and stuff our faces until we're sick!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:44 am

catherinegiudici: A morbid Friday from Wednesday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:46 am

What's she doing up this early. Something's up!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:48 am

Driving to Manhattan today so they can partake in Halloween festivities there? That'd be my only guess.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:52 am

That's a good guess. I think this is the costume she wore yesterday, possibly to the Milk and Honey party?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:55 am

She actually commented that it's a flashback so it might be an older picture. Or maybe by flashback she meant a few days.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:57 am

They totally dressed up as Maverick and Goose from Top Gun. And they look hot in the process.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:58 am

Good Morning SeanCatters!
#HappyFridaytoAll #HaveanAwesomesweetday
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:59 am

It's hard to tell. Her hair is short-ish but she's not wearing her wedding ring. Guess it could be earlier.

I hope they are headed to KS. If would be cool if there was a HalLOWEen party there tonight and then they'd have all day tomorrow for him to show her around. We know how he loves to do that.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:00 am

Hot!
catherinegiudici: We feel the need. The need for speed. Maverick and Goose reporting for duty. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:04 am

Totally HAWT!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:06 am

SF, do you want Top Gun as your avi or can I use it?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost