SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:59 pm

From the lease company Sean represents

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:09 pm

I knew the Porsche was part of that promo deal when it started last year but it's nice to have confirmation.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:50 pm

They are just posing in their front yard today

@clmgiudici: Sweater (and matching skirt) Weather

// Get your fall on, shop the look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:45 pm

@clmgiudici: My love for him goes round and round Smiley @SeanLowe09 #fivesixtydallas

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:54 pm

^ Sounds like it could be a date night. Five Sixty is a Wolfgang Puck restaurant. Goes allow with her outfit from earlier.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Yea it's pretty swanky. Good job, Sean! Maybe it's an early Anniversary dinner because they won't be in town...or the country? #WishfulThinking

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:47 pm

^I'll wish right along with you. Or maybe he just wanted to treat her to a fancy dinner.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:57 pm

@clmgiudici: We're late, we're late, for a very important date! Celebrating our 9 monthiversary together at last Smiley[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Okay so we had the anniversary part right.

And cuties as always.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:06 pm

well wedding anniversary's do trump engagement anniversary's. Glad they are celebrating their 9 months

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:08 pm

These two are just cute. I love just seeing the smiles on their faces.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:11 am

@SeanLowe09: I will be in DFW @LifeTodayTV, Nov. 4 @ 7PM.  Join the audience!  For free tickets, go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost