SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by motheroffive Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:03 pm

lipsis wrote:I think something wonky went on (duh). I noticed it a few days ago. I had to go in and fix mine and it now shows fine on my end.

Go to your profile and then preferences. At the bottom you'll see the option to set your time zone.

You can PayPal my fee to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks dear. Check's in the mail!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by jcrbil Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:05 pm

lipsis wrote:I think something wonky went on (duh). I noticed it a few days ago. I had to go in and fix mine and it now shows fine on my end.

Go to your profile and then preferences. At the bottom you'll see the option to set your time zone.

You can PayPal my fee to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just went in... and all the times are still daylight savings (i.e. in NY it says 11:05 pm.... and it's 10:05 here right now.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:17 pm

I'm using Los Angeles UTC -8 hours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:22 pm

^^ Actually, by using NY, I'm getting the proper time- it's usually posted on Central for me- so the Standard time/ DST time change is working for me. (-5).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Whatever works best for you. I just want everybody to be happy.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:32 pm

The Sr Lowes traveled with the Jr. Lowes over the weekend.  Sr. Mr. Lowe probably helped Jr. Mr. Lowe with driving, especially, as he had been unwell during the week..JMO

nicholedelcampo wrote on Mr. Lowe's instagram KSU pic  " My husband and I totally just met you and your parents at a gas/subway stop in Oklahoma!! I was totally too celeb struck to say hi, but my husband says yAll were all nice! Have a safe drive home!"
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:58 pm

LGTM, if you check back in the thread to Friday we posted a picture that Catherine put on IG of Jay driving while Cat and Sean watched a HalLOWEen movie in the back.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:43 am

I feel ya Lola

@SeanLowe09: Must be cold. Woke up and found her like this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:50 am

@clmgiudici: Up and at'em, George McFadden!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:21 am

I'm in the same boat as Lola. And I always like when they are home because we get more doggie pictures!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:34 am

I looked a lot like Lola when that tweet and picture came in.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:59 am

@clmgiudici: A little Chaka Khan as a pick-me-up this morning #sweetthing

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost