SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:18 am

nannymargie wrote:thumbsup YAY!!!    MM finally posted a pic of Andi and Josh  on facebook from NY.  The pic she posted is my Avi.

This is what she said:

With one wedding planned for spring/summer 2015 and another in 2016, I hope you don't get too annoyed with all the wedding related posts because this is just the beginning! ‪#‎loveisintheair‬

Yay!  Thanks Nanny.  I knew some were making way too much of things.  Maaybe things are not "perfect" but who has a "perfect" family?? All is well!!  :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:38 am

Josh, look!!!! Mommy loves Andi too! Yay! Maybe you can stop ignoring your family now, yes??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:12 am

I think what was hard for the family as well was to see Josh so caught up with Andi. Remember this was a guy who did everything with his family. Now Andi came in and swooped him away in a sense. I think it just has to do with adjusting - everyone has got to adjust to the new lives that are about to be formed. All is well with the Dorf/Mur family and I can sleep peacefully at night now. But I do agree, time for Josh to spend some quality time with his family.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:25 am

nannymargie wrote:She also posted a picture after that with Josh/Andi and Aaron/Kacie side by and she said
"Beautiful additions to the family".

Can't tell you'll how happy I was to see her post this morning.  All is good with the Murrays.

Thank Nanny! So happy to hear that. I agree all is good probably not perfect but good. clapping! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:30 am

soccermom333 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:thumbsup YAY!!!    MM finally posted a pic of Andi and Josh  on facebook from NY.  The pic she posted is my Avi.

This is what she said:

With one wedding planned for spring/summer 2015 and another in 2016, I hope you don't get too annoyed with all the wedding related posts because this is just the beginning! ‪#‎loveisintheair‬

Yay!  Thanks Nanny.  I knew some were making way too much of things.  Maaybe things are not "perfect" but who has a "perfect" family??  All is well!!  :cutesmile!:

I think Aaron and Kacie setting a date for 2016 was a wise decision given all that is going on with Josh and Andi and the fact that Aaron only recently joined the NFL. Good thinking!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by citygirl1962 Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:20 am

Steel2009 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:She also posted a picture after that with Josh/Andi and Aaron/Kacie side by and she said
"Beautiful additions to the family".

Can't tell you'll how happy I was to see her post this morning.  All is good with the Murrays.

Thank Nanny!  So happy to hear that.  I agree all is good probably not perfect but good.  clapping! clapping!

I was very nervous since last week with sm silence from Josh mom and from Josh himself (aaron's engagement and his mom's birthday).
Can't tell you all how happy am I to see her FB post this morning. All is good in the Murrayland!! Can't wait for spring 2015! clapping! :cutesmile!:

citygirl1962

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:24 am

FYI most family members (from both families) are keeping a lot of family interractions off SM.... I know that is the case for Patty (who doesnt even follow Josh on Twitter). For the simple reason that they talk regularly and communicate in real life without needing to make it all public.

Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:27 am

Patti does follow Josh and tweets to him all the time, I just checked and she tweeted they're coming to the Advocare party. Either way, they'll figure new family dynamics, I don't think Josh or Andi want to get disowned laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:42 am

Alanna wrote:Patti does follow Josh and tweets to him all the time, I just checked and she tweeted they're coming to the Advocare party. Either way, they'll figure new family dynamics, I don't think Josh or Andi want to get disowned laugh out loud

Sorry typing too fast! She only started recently! (she didnt as of Sept 25!)

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:54 am

sophienette wrote:
Alanna wrote:Patti does follow Josh and tweets to him all the time, I just checked and she tweeted they're coming to the Advocare party. Either way, they'll figure new family dynamics, I don't think Josh or Andi want to get disowned laugh out loud

Sorry typing too fast! She only started recently! (she didnt as of Sept 25!)

She officially started following him after they went to the UGA game together.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:13 am

I don't think Pookie can handle being disowned LOL, you know she loves the attention. They are in transition, and his family being far doesn't help, Josh will get close to her family quicker because they live in the same city, but t will take a little longer for Andi and his parents to bind, except for Steph who lives in Athen, JMO.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:15 am

I know this is jumping the gun, but I was just thinking that since Aaron and Kacie will be getting married soon after Josh and Andi, they may start their families around the same time too. There is something really special about cousins being close to the same age. It was that way for my kids with their cousins and family gatherings were awsome with the kids playing together.

I know, let's just get through the weddings first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA