SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
4health wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I've noticed you keep comparing this season to Brad's season but I doubt very much they'd go out of their way to edit it exactly the same way. I also have noticed that Tim's doing his own thing this season so don't see the ending being the same. I found Brad's blog about each episode very interesting because he's been through it and seems to feel strongly that Tim will pick April.

Brad is blogging, that is like us here on this forum.  He is sharing what he sees or feels.  Yes he went through the process and knows just how things work but he also is a guy.  His own personal feelings are part of his sharing.  I think he picked April from the start because that is his type of girl.  Look at Bianka, dark skin, dark hair, tall, of course he would pick her.    He isn't Tim....Tim stated in an interview (which I just re-watched)  

Tall vs. petite     TALL
Slim vs. curvy     ATHLETIC
Blonde vs. burnette    DIRTY BLONDE

Brad doesn't know anything, we probably could teach him a few things about sleuthing, editing and figuring out the story.....just saying that is how much talent we have here on this forum.

Let's be fair - if you watch the actual interview, even the interviewer jokes with Tim that's he's essentially giving the politically correct answer by giving answers that are in the middle. That's why he said dirty blonde, so he didn't have to pick between blonde or brunette and that's in the middle. That's why he said athletic, so he didn't have to say he preferred a slim or curvy girl.

Once again we see things different. Of course he didn't want to give anything away. The interview said "well okay make up your own" she didn't say in the middle. But, what if at the end he was giving us clues? We just won't know until the end is done correct....

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:46 pm

4health wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
4health wrote:

Brad is blogging, that is like us here on this forum.  He is sharing what he sees or feels.  Yes he went through the process and knows just how things work but he also is a guy.  His own personal feelings are part of his sharing.  I think he picked April from the start because that is his type of girl.  Look at Bianka, dark skin, dark hair, tall, of course he would pick her.    He isn't Tim....Tim stated in an interview (which I just re-watched)  

Tall vs. petite     TALL
Slim vs. curvy     ATHLETIC
Blonde vs. burnette    DIRTY BLONDE

Brad doesn't know anything, we probably could teach him a few things about sleuthing, editing and figuring out the story.....just saying that is how much talent we have here on this forum.

Let's be fair - if you watch the actual interview, even the interviewer jokes with Tim that's he's essentially giving the politically correct answer by giving answers that are in the middle. That's why he said dirty blonde, so he didn't have to pick between blonde or brunette and that's in the middle. That's why he said athletic, so he didn't have to say he preferred a slim or curvy girl.

Once again we see things different.  Of course he didn't want to give anything away.  The interview said "well okay make up your own"  she didn't say in the middle.  But, what if at the end he was giving us clues?  We just won't know until the end is done correct....

I just rewatched it as I couldn't remember and she said "you're going in between." My mistake. It wasn't in the middle. She said in between.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:48 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I agree with those saying that April is being let go in when she's saying she can't to this anymore. I think this is also related to when Tim says I came here looking for love and that gone now.
If he tells her to leave and then says that the chance for finding love is now gone, I would assume that he walks away alone as well. There's no way that I believe that he pulled a Brad 1.0.   I'm not buying it.  Everything I have seen since the first night leads to April being F1. She even has the perfect story arc. "She wants to leave. Cant take the pressure. He's panicked and has to convince her to stay/come back."  
A poster on another forum said that Trish is the one he laughs with, but April is the one he's protective of.    If he'd really fallen in love with Trish (as he said he did) he'd have kept Lisa to dump as F2. I have no doubt about that.   Yes he was fond of Trish. Yes he led her on.  End of story.
I believe he said that at a different time as in his date with Lisa. I believe that Lisa may of meant more to him than we are led to believe in watching it. Just look at his reaction after letting Lisa go when he is standing on the bridge at the park in Calgary...he has tears in his eyes and on his face. To me, that may of been when he said it. Also, we don't know exactly the date order...he could of had a date with Sachelle, April, Lisa and then Trish for all we know. Maybe he was feeling love with Trish for a while and when she admitted(as did Bianka) about falling for him and he doing the same(as did Brad on that HTD with Bianka) did things come together. I just don't see (with the screencap tally I did) as to how the editing is that different this time around and the F1 will/may be Trish compared to the popular thought of April. Remember in season 1, People thought considering the heat between Brad and Whit that she'd be F1. That was all over twitter last time around and April is all over twitter this tiem around with the heat comments too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
4health wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Once again we see things different.  Of course he didn't want to give anything away.  The interview said "well okay make up your own"  she didn't say in the middle.  But, what if at the end he was giving us clues?  We just won't know until the end is done correct....

I just rewatched it as I couldn't remember and she said "you're going in between." My mistake. It wasn't in the middle. She said in between.

Okay same goes with we don't know if he was giving us clues or not? We won't know until it is all said and done.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:01 am

4health wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
4health wrote:

Okay same goes with we don't know if he was giving us clues or not?  We won't know until it is all said and done.  

Right, and I didn't say that it was one specific way. I stated that to be fair, even the interviewer made a comment about him picking the in between, not getting into specifics per say. I don't see the difference between what I'm saying or what you're saying? We're both stating our opinions and they're different. I think it's April and you think it's Trish. We're both doing the same thing, just with different opinions.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:18 am

Guest wrote:I believe its April because since episode 1 there was been a progression/journey with Trish she provided the comedic factor but there really wasn't a connection shown until the Italy date...

Yep. Nothing is the previous episodes to show any type of relationship building. Nothing at all between them in the 1st epidode. She talked about peagent in the 2nd episode, nothing to show they were building any relationship. Not a happy bunny while watching April's frolic in the 3rd episode. Was on a 2 on 1 in the 4th and we learned she had been engaged. Still nothing about them connection-wise, just a makeout in the ocean. She Watched Kaylynne kiss him on the wonderland date. Finally on her date of in Italy there was something and we have to remember Tim saying he wanted to see if they had a connection. So one episode later he tells her he fell for her since? Since when I wonder? A week ago when he was hoping to see a connection between them in Italy? Or the week prior when he kissed Kaylynn in front of her? That is Bachelor speak IMO.
I can't see how Trisha ends up being the F1 if they only found a connection 2weeks ago per show timeline.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:39 am

see2love wrote:
Guest wrote:I believe its April because since episode 1 there was been a progression/journey with Trish she provided the comedic factor but there really wasn't a connection shown until the Italy date...

Yep. Nothing is the previous episodes to show any type of relationship building. Nothing at all between them in the 1st epidode. She talked about peagent in the 2nd episode, nothing to show they were building any relationship. Not a happy bunny while watching April's frolic in the 3rd episode. Was on a 2 on 1 in the 4th and we learned she had been engaged. Still nothing about them connection-wise, just a makeout in the ocean. She Watched Kaylynne kiss him on the wonderland date. Finally on her date of in Italy there was something and we have to remember Tim saying he wanted to see if they had a connection. So one episode later he tells her he fell for her since? Since when I wonder? A week ago when he was hoping to see a connection between them in Italy? Or the week prior when he kissed Kaylynn in front of her?  That is Bachelor speak IMO.
I can't see how Trisha  ends up being the F1 if they only found a connection 2weeks ago per show timeline.

See2love, you provide a good synopsis of the arc in the Tim/Trish relationship. I'm of the belief it's just not an F1 relationship arc, for the many reasons others have posted so articulately.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:48 am

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

We've been saying the same thing for awhile now, about April being the F1 with the F2 being sent home since we don't have any caps of anyone else other than April.
But in season 1, we had no other face on screencaps other than Whitney.  We could place Whitney there for sure. Right now, the only caps we have there are of April.  To me, there are similiarities between season 1 screencaps and amount of them compared to the screencaps and editing that's happening in season 2.  Hope that makes sense?

I've noticed you keep comparing this season to Brad's season but I doubt very much they'd go out of their way to edit it exactly the same way. I also have noticed that Tim's doing his own thing this season so don't see the ending being the same. I found Brad's blog about each episode very interesting because he's been through it and seems to feel strongly that Tim will pick April.
I compare the seasons as that is all we got to compare with. Because Brad knows what's going on, I seriously doubt he would hand us the ending on a silver platter. He is after all still a company man to bach canada.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:21 am

Too much sifting through everything for upcoming episodes so I made a Summary of SCs we have for Moorea/Tahiti thus far

1) We have SC of Moorea Pearl Resort and Spa aerial view (no other SC of Tahiti/Moorea location shown thus far)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Confirmed match 
Pearl Resort & Spa, Moorea is quite small and secluded as this map shows

2) April is staying at Pearl Resort and Spa based on SC of room (Tv with wooden box, curtains)
Matches PR&S Garden View room decor/layout http://www.tahiti.com/hotels/moorea-pearl-resort-and-spa-2977 

3) Trish we know got a rose HTD, Do we know/Confirm where she is staying in Tahiti? (Intercontinental? Sofitel?) 
-- We have this SC of her that seems to be her in Tahiti with the tropical background (credit to jojo and info that SC is from Trish's HTD ITM she is saying she loves Tim.) Anywhere else we see this dress?

The above SCs confirm April in Moorea at Pearl Resort & Spa. That is what is known. Trish seems to be there based on the one SC we have thus far.
__________________________________________________________________________________
What is unknown is the order of these events? Is the upset before or after what seems like a day event with Tim... 

1) Daytime = Tim possibly running to April/Upset April in Pearl Resort & Spa (when does this possibly happen?)
-- Light of day seems morning/noon/afternoon (not late day time)
-- Note the matching shape of the thatch roof (bushes/shrubs match too)
-- Note Tim's shirt matches what he wears with upset April
Matching roof shape to Pearl Resort & Spa, Moorea (April's location)
Tim's matching shirt with running and upset April

Not sure if we will see him running? Most of the SC of Tim where he was running or crying were not shown...
1) We never saw him cry on the bridge on Lisa's HTD
2) We never saw him running towards Kaylynn/April in the one preview when he VO "tell me what happened last week" (which was actually edited VO from him talking to Lisa HTD).

So it's possible we just may not see him running even if we see the upset? Hopefully we see the upset by April but I think we will only see it if it adds to or changes the story in a big way. Everything seemed like a huge progression for Tim and April on her HTD. They both used the term "relieved" when describing it (i.e., her opening up/trusting him). So they left on a really good note, things building/progressing.

2)During day =Tim and April on Yacht jumping off 

2) Late Afternoon/Sunset? = April and Tim kissing on beach
Location where sitting matches with Pearl Resort & Spa

So time of day comparisons with Tim and April in Moorea
Question: can we confidently say that the yacht and sunset dates are the same day? 
1) if yacht and sunset dates are on the same day, then upset must come earlier in the day on the same day or on a subsequent day after these dates (FRC day possibly)
2) if yacht and sunset dates are separate days, then upset could be before, during, or after these events ... (thinking separate days are unlikely?)
Other?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:51 am

Or a completely different scenario which I think is equally as likely.

Tim and the final 2 have their LCD's

Then day of or day before FRC(al la Brad's season1 where he went to tell Whit that it's not her)  I say this as there was a major deal made to the producers after season 1 of how only the F1 should show up on FRC location....make that a special day/place for the final couple.

I can see that happening again as the producers themselves(same as for this season although they started their own company - GoodHuman Productions) and considering the outpouring of the fans thinking that the way Brad did things by breaking up with Trish before going to the FRC location is the way to go about it.

IMO, most of the post above are just thoughts/assumptions, correct?

I can just as easily see this as another editing thing like they did in season 1 where there was no proof that Bianka was in the F2 till sc's came out later in the season, but there was proof that Whit was there because of the drama scene where she's walking away from Brad(the breakup scene) and daytime portion on a boat.

This time around, we have the daytime portion on a boat and also a drama scene.  Just don't know if it is a scene where Tim is running after her after telling her that she's not the one or what it is right now.  IMO, the lead doesn't go to the woman's room if they are to meet up later that day so to me, that kind of eliminates it happening earlier in the day of their LCD but more likely the next day or two....at least before the FRC.

We do know that Trish is in Moorea because she is in the F2, but again as in Bianka's case, we don't have a screencap where we can place her in the F2 at the beginning of the season.

Just as another note: You said that you thought we'd only see Tim running or April upset if it changes the outcome. Well, we did see Whit freak out and get emotional and it never changed anything. Brad still told her it was done and still got engaged to Bianka.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:50 am

4health wrote:
bachfann123 wrote:I believe its April because since episode 1 there was been a progression/journey with Trish she provided the comedic factor but there really wasn't a connection shown until the Italy date...

That is the beauty of different opinions.   I think there was a big connection with Tim and Trisha with their 2:1 date.  The kissing scene in the ocean was the first time I saw Tim kissing someone back and into it.   I think Italy was the date that Tim wanted Trisha to know that he felt bad about wonderland date.   I think that was a tough week for Tim because of that date.   If he didn't care for any of those ladies on that date that date wouldn't be mentioned as so horrible during the episode, in his blog and again during the RC.  I think that week rocked his world.    Plus that was the RC that I noticed Tim and Trisha connection but that is just me.   I look at things differently but I enjoy it that way.  

Regarding the bolded, I would beg to differ. There was Natalie on the photo shoot in front of all the women. There was Dominique in the cabana. Not to mention that I think he was rather into that hidden kiss with April, again on the beach in Mexico and the one on their date in TO.

I suspect Tim rather enjoys kissing. He seems rather good at it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:07 am

Sprite wrote:
4health wrote:
bachfann123 wrote:I believe its April because since episode 1 there was been a progression/journey with Trish she provided the comedic factor but there really wasn't a connection shown until the Italy date...

That is the beauty of different opinions.   I think there was a big connection with Tim and Trisha with their 2:1 date.  The kissing scene in the ocean was the first time I saw Tim kissing someone back and into it.   I think Italy was the date that Tim wanted Trisha to know that he felt bad about wonderland date.   I think that was a tough week for Tim because of that date.   If he didn't care for any of those ladies on that date that date wouldn't be mentioned as so horrible during the episode, in his blog and again during the RC.  I think that week rocked his world.    Plus that was the RC that I noticed Tim and Trisha connection but that is just me.   I look at things differently but I enjoy it that way.  

Regarding the bolded, I would beg to differ. There was Natalie on the photo shoot in front of all the women. There was Dominique in Mexico on the non volleyball date. Not to mention that I think he was rather into that hidden kiss with April and the one on their date in TO.

I suspect Tim rather enjoys kissing. He seems rather good at it.

Sprite....you are up late too...LOL This is what makes this fun. The kisses you mentioned I think the close up shots are doing their job. Natalie's kiss was there to stir the pot. Tim was acting JMO or he would have wanted more. Dom's kiss was all Dom in my book.....he looked like he was acting going into that kiss....like "okay go in for the kiss" ..... as for the hidden kiss that was a peck...sorry it was cute but no passion in my book. JMO but I think the 2:1 date was a game changer for Tim and Trisha, private island and playing in the ocean and he was kissing her and it was passionate. Others might see it differently and thats okay. The editors cut that date and showed the hot stuff because they knew there was more coming in the season. I haven't seen Tim kiss anyone else like he kisses Trisha. JMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u