SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:12 am

Sprite wrote:
4health wrote:
bachfann123 wrote:I believe its April because since episode 1 there was been a progression/journey with Trish she provided the comedic factor but there really wasn't a connection shown until the Italy date...

That is the beauty of different opinions.   I think there was a big connection with Tim and Trisha with their 2:1 date.  The kissing scene in the ocean was the first time I saw Tim kissing someone back and into it.   I think Italy was the date that Tim wanted Trisha to know that he felt bad about wonderland date.   I think that was a tough week for Tim because of that date.   If he didn't care for any of those ladies on that date that date wouldn't be mentioned as so horrible during the episode, in his blog and again during the RC.  I think that week rocked his world.    Plus that was the RC that I noticed Tim and Trisha connection but that is just me.   I look at things differently but I enjoy it that way.  

Regarding the bolded, I would beg to differ. There was Natalie on the photo shoot in front of all the women. There was Dominique in the cabana. Not to mention that I think he was rather into that hidden kiss with April, again on the beach in Mexico and the one on their date in TO.

I suspect Tim rather enjoys kissing. He seems rather good at it.
didn't the bolded kisses happen AFTER he kissed Trisha? I just think that considering he hadn't really spent much time with Trisha as many here have said, for him to have that hot of a kiss that he completely looked into kind of makes me wonder what else was hidden that they did...meaning, did they spend more time together and even kissed somewhere together that wasn't shown.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:17 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:
4health wrote:

That is the beauty of different opinions.   I think there was a big connection with Tim and Trisha with their 2:1 date.  The kissing scene in the ocean was the first time I saw Tim kissing someone back and into it.   I think Italy was the date that Tim wanted Trisha to know that he felt bad about wonderland date.   I think that was a tough week for Tim because of that date.   If he didn't care for any of those ladies on that date that date wouldn't be mentioned as so horrible during the episode, in his blog and again during the RC.  I think that week rocked his world.    Plus that was the RC that I noticed Tim and Trisha connection but that is just me.   I look at things differently but I enjoy it that way.  

Regarding the bolded, I would beg to differ. There was Natalie on the photo shoot in front of all the women. There was Dominique in the cabana. Not to mention that I think he was rather into that hidden kiss with April, again on the beach in Mexico and the one on their date in TO.

didn't the bolded kisses happen AFTER he kissed Trisha?  I just think that considering he hadn't really spent much time with Trisha as many here have said, for him to have that hot of a kiss that he completely looked into kind of makes me wonder what else was hidden that they did...meaning, did they spend more time together and even kissed somewhere together that wasn't shown.

We have no screencap evidence of stuff being left out for Trish but we do have evidence for that steamy kiss with April.

We can debate this till the cows come home and we will probably never agree. Thankfully, in a few more weeks we will see the ending and we can move on to debating Chris Soules and his bevy of beauties.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:24 am

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:

didn't the bolded kisses happen AFTER he kissed Trisha?  I just think that considering he hadn't really spent much time with Trisha as many here have said, for him to have that hot of a kiss that he completely looked into kind of makes me wonder what else was hidden that they did...meaning, did they spend more time together and even kissed somewhere together that wasn't shown.

We have no screencap evidence of stuff being left out for Trish but we do have evidence for that steamy kiss with April.

We can debate this till the cows come home and we will probably never agree. Thankfully, in a few more weeks we will see the ending and we can move on to debating Chris Soules and his bevy of beauties.

I don't to debate it Sprite, so I apologize upfront but I had to ask What steamy kiss with April are you referring to? I don't remember seeing any steamy kiss with April. If you are talking about a SC? The evidence of things being left out of Trisha is on the bachelor website in the photo gallery. Trisha and Tim are the table on their private island....we never saw them sit and talk and what they talked about. So yes there is a lot of stuff that doesn't make it to the episode because it doesn't move the story forward and isn't needed. JMO but would love to know about the steamy kiss.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:23 am

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

We've been saying the same thing for awhile now, about April being the F1 with the F2 being sent home since we don't have any caps of anyone else other than April.
But in season 1, we had no other face on screencaps other than Whitney.  We could place Whitney there for sure. Right now, the only caps we have there are of April.  To me, there are similiarities between season 1 screencaps and amount of them compared to the screencaps and editing that's happening in season 2.  Hope that makes sense?

I've noticed you keep comparing this season to Brad's season but I doubt very much they'd go out of their way to edit it exactly the same way. I also have noticed that Tim's doing his own thing this season so don't see the ending being the same. I found Brad's blog about each episode very interesting because he's been through it and seems to feel strongly that Tim will pick April.
I dont get the comparison either. I think the Canadian producers have shown that they dont mind stepping out of the box to show the story so why would they stick to the exact edit plan that they had last season?? I think they are much more creative than that.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:01 am

northernviewer wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
But in season 1, we had no other face on screencaps other than Whitney.  We could place Whitney there for sure. Right now, the only caps we have there are of April.  To me, there are similiarities between season 1 screencaps and amount of them compared to the screencaps and editing that's happening in season 2.  Hope that makes sense?

I've noticed you keep comparing this season to Brad's season but I doubt very much they'd go out of their way to edit it exactly the same way. I also have noticed that Tim's doing his own thing this season so don't see the ending being the same. I found Brad's blog about each episode very interesting because he's been through it and seems to feel strongly that Tim will pick April.
I dont get the comparison either. I think the Canadian producers have  shown that they dont mind stepping out of the box to show the story so why would they stick to the exact edit plan that they had last season?? I think they are much more creative than that.

I don't think they will do the exact same editing either since the editing comes with what they have to work with. It makes no sense for me to just make the F1 and F2 have the same story arc, events and defining moments as previous one if it is not the case.
And in this case, i don't see April's story and relationship with Tim as being the exact same story as Whitney's. It has nothing to do with just passion or lust/love at first sight as for Brad with Whitney. And also the Trish's story is not the same as Bianka's (who was skeptical and then warmed up to Brad and let Brad in, in a very cautious way).
So what i'm getting here is just a typical Bachelor having a strong set of F2s to choose from, with one story deeper than the other for now.
Also something is about to happen that makes this ending not as simple as we may think either way.
If April is F1:
- Something big happened that makes her consider leaving and we have SC for that. So they will have to overcome this event.

If Trisha is F1:
- They must have another big jump in their relationship during the last dates because for now it is still not clear how far he is into her, and how deep their relationship is. I don't deny the love declaration at the HTD but it is just not clear for us viewer still. It just don't add-up with what we have seen so far. Usually, even if the F1 is a villain, we get to see why Her and not the other women.
So i think if she is F1 the producers will start showing us the real deep story between them if it already exists or their relationship will progress tremendously enough for us to see why Her.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:19 am

Because this is the SC's thread, I want to go back to the Moorea SC post done by Allaboutlove (don't want to quote it because it's lengthy). You've captured in one post what we know to date about Moorea. To answer a couple questions:

-- We haven't seen that dress on Trish previously.
-- We aren't able to determine if the sunset beach SC is the evening portion to the yacht. It would make sense, but we don't know for sure.
-- We also don't know when April's upset occurs relative to the dates. This is key to the storyline, but suggestions at this point are pure speculation.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:47 am

jojo47 wrote:Because this is the SC's thread, I want to go back to the Moorea SC post done by Allaboutlove (don't want to quote it because it's lengthy). You've captured in one post what we know to date about Moorea. To answer a couple questions:

-- We aren't able to determine if the sunset beach SC is the evening portion to the yacht. It would make sense, but we don't know for sure.
-- We also don't know when April's upset occurs relative to the dates. This is key to the storyline, but suggestions at this point are pure speculation.

I think that sc of Tim running is him going to see April and then comes the scene when she says she wanta to go home.  I think the producers go tell tim that shes upset and is ready to leave so he goes to talk her out of it.  I think its before she meets his family.  Family means a lot to her, so maybe shes afraid of meeting a family if theres a chance shes going home.  One thing ive discerned about her is that shes super realistic about the situation, to much maybe as shes super skeptical and why shes got so many barriers up.

I can only use my phone right now so could somebody get those sc's to see if tim has same shirt on

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:55 pm

northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Because this is the SC's thread, I want to go back to the Moorea SC post done by Allaboutlove (don't want to quote it because it's lengthy). You've captured in one post what we know to date about Moorea. To answer a couple questions:

I think that sc of Tim running is him going to see April and then comes the scene when she says she wanta to go home.  I think the producers go tell tim that shes upset and is ready to leave so he goes to talk her out of it.  I think its before she meets his family.  Family means a lot to her, so maybe shes afraid of meeting a family if theres a chance shes going home.  One thing ive discerned about her is that shes super realistic about the situation, to much maybe as shes super skeptical and why shes got so many barriers up.

I can only use my phone right now so could somebody get those sc's to see if tim has same shirt on

I think those SC's are the ones to debate and I have watched that preview several times in slow mo......still not sure of what happens.  But, as meeting Tim's parents (I know some hate to compare prior seasons) but in Brad's season they meet his parents before they traveled internationally.   So, it will be interesting to see if the girls meet Tim's family in Canada before leaving or if production will actually fly his family to Tahiti.   If they meet them before this little scene in Moorea isn't her being afraid and her "OMG" upset and getting away from him, doesn't really fit that scenario JMO.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:05 pm

jojo47 wrote:Because this is the SC's thread, I want to go back to the Moorea SC post done by Allaboutlove (don't want to quote it because it's lengthy). You've captured in one post what we know to date about Moorea.
Thank you jojo! Smiley I was getting bogged down by non-SC/pic discussions in this thread so decided to post some SCs to see what we know vs. still need to figure out. Here's the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the post without quoting it for those interested

jojo47 wrote:To answer a couple questions:
-- We aren't able to determine if the sunset beach SC is the evening portion to the yacht. It would make sense, but we don't know for sure. Will have to wait 
Trish's dress... IA. And thank you for posting it earlier upthread. It seems like that is the only SC we have thus far of her that is relating to Tahiti (we know she is going based on her receiving a rose).

Timeline/April Upset.... Also agree. Speculation at this point.

Since speculating is all I can do so far, I will say that I find it odd that Tim will be *running* to go break up with her? If anything, running indicates urgency. Why run to break up with someone? To keep someone around maybe but to run urgently to dump them? Seems odd. Maybe the running scene is not before the April upset? Even though he is wearing the same shirt maybe those two things are not connected and this is why I said maybe we won't even see the running part if it is not connected. Obviously I don't know, but I cannot fathom why Tim would be running to break up with her. I would assume he would be walking quite gravely/nervously if so. *shrug* Will have to wait and see I guess. Haha.

northernviewer wrote:

Yes, based on SC of Tim running and talking to upset April he is wearing the same shirt
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:06 pm

4health wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't to debate it Sprite, so I apologize upfront but I had to ask What steamy kiss with April are you referring to?  I don't remember seeing any steamy kiss with April.  If you are talking about a SC?   The evidence of things being left out of Trisha is on the bachelor website in the photo gallery.  Trisha and Tim are the table on their private island....we never saw them sit and talk and what they talked about.  So yes there is a lot of stuff that doesn't make it to the episode because it doesn't move the story forward and isn't needed. JMO but would love to know about the steamy kiss.

Everyone has stuff that was left out. It's only an hour long show and one date goes on for hours, so yes, there are conversations left out for Trisha...just as there are for April. (Their talk before the RC when he interrupted her and Kaylynn, their swing time, etc.) We were specifically referring to steamy kisses and while we have no evidence of other instances of Tim and Trisha hotly making out it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Just that we have no screencap evidence of it. On the other hand, we do have the screencap of the steamy kiss with April being left out of her HTD. deadhorse

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:18 pm

I think the left out April scenes mean that the producers may have intended to include them before the season aired and we were shown the season preview and then they changed their mind once the viewers overwhelmingly favoured April to be his f1 from the first episode I think they decided to cut back on her "moments " with Tim.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:20 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think the left out April scenes mean that the producers may have intended to include them before the season aired and we were shown the season preview and then they changed their mind once the viewers overwhelmingly favoured April to be his f1 from the first episode  I think they decided to cut back on her "moments " with Tim.

Could be....but on the business side of things I think they had the season edited and ready to go way before they knew the audience reaction. As a video editor (on the side LOL) the last thing I would want to do is spend the time and money to re-edit a tv show that has be ready and released way before air date. JMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u