SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:14 pm

northernviewer wrote:Very interesting..... Tim took a suitcase on his HTD with April ...... very interesting indeed!!  :sweetheart:

We saw that he left when it was still daylight, so I'm thinking there was an unfilmed evening portion to that date.  That's definitely happened on other seasons where they see each other after the HTD was done filming
But the point is, it was daylight when he left. They said their goodbyes. That is the edit we have to go on....I don't know if you are assuming now that there was a nighttime portion to their date...am I misunderstanding you?

Also the point being, Trisha's date is the only one that he didn't leave from. The others are seen as he is waving goodbye to them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by 4health Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Since your post is so long Auntie I won't quote it....I hope that's okay.....thank you so much if you saw my post about sleuthing this exact stuff....I just didn't now how to do it. So at a glance I think the timeline seems to make sense or line up correctly.....my thought is Trisha's HTD was after April's so I think the "Ive fallen for you a long time ago" was after April's HTD which I think gives it more weight JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Sorry 4health and Auntie, but how can we deduce an order of things from Auntie's post?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:16 pm

sophienette wrote:OK, his hair on the April ITM seems exactly the same to me I must say!
As for the location, it matches Wasaga beach. I cant find the exact house but the look, the light that day, his clothes and the vegetation behind him  etc... are all matches.

I think assuming it was done after when it is in the same clothes and outside is a big assumption! ITMs in room with fake decors are often after the fact... this one I am pretty sure isnt.

PLus that ITM was used for a lot more than just the "falling for her" comment, but much longer bits on her letting her walls down and sharing her story.

I tend to agree with your thoughts sophi or I should say I can see that. But, it does just might be the correct timeline and gives us stuff to talk about that is for sure.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:19 pm

4health wrote:Since your post is so long Auntie I won't quote it....I hope that's okay.....thank you so much if you saw my post about sleuthing this exact stuff....I just didn't now how to do it.  So at a glance I think the timeline seems to make sense or line up correctly.....my thought is Trisha's HTD was after April's so I think the "Ive fallen for you a long time ago" was after April's HTD which I think gives it more weight JMO  
Thankyou for that, it is one of the main points that I was trying to get across. I think the point that he had already had his hometown date with the others and especially with April, he knows how they went, therefore, I think the comment about I've fallen for you a long time ago does bear a lot more weight than if Trisha's htd was first, or at least before April's. And, no problem with not quoting..it was long.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:20 pm

sophienette wrote:Sorry 4health and Auntie, but how can we deduce an order of things from Auntie's post?

Well as I see it as a possible order to sleuth and think about....first Tim saying this week is huge like it's the start of the week Italy to Toronto and start the dates from TO with Sachelle's HTD t shirt so she would be first and it would make sense that Tim would have April's next traveling back to Toronto and then travel either to Calgary for Lisa or Edmonton or Trisha and on to Vancouver for RC.  Logistically it does make sense and Trisha stating she hasn't seen Tim for a while.,....and his comment about falling directly to Trisha after ALL the hometowns I think is pretty telling in my book. But, it is very possible that Tim says that to Trisha and a few days later put her to the curb.

Last edited by 4health on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:25 pm

So at a glance I think the timeline seems to make sense or line up correctly.....my thought is Trisha's HTD was after April's so I think the "Ive fallen for you a long time ago" was after April's HTD which I think gives it more weight JMO
I assumed they traveled from east to west for the HTDs. I just dont find any significance in it or in the exact timing during that week, of when he told Trisha that he had fallen for her.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:29 pm

tigertiz wrote:
So at a glance I think the timeline seems to make sense or line up correctly.....my thought is Trisha's HTD was after April's so I think the "Ive fallen for you a long time ago" was after April's HTD which I think gives it more weight JMO
I assumed they traveled from east to west for the HTDs. I just dont find any significance in it or in the exact timing during that week, of when he told Trisha that he had fallen for her.  
The point is, he'd already had hometown dates with everyone including April so would know where his feelings lie. To me, that is VERY significant

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:31 pm

sophienette wrote:Sorry 4health and Auntie, but how can we deduce an order of things from Auntie's post?
Because to me, you have to look at where they landed in Toronto after Italy. He is seen going on a date to Sachelle's which originates in Toronto and the Billy Bishop Airport and Aprils date that originates in Toronto. When you go west from there, you land directly in Calgary as that is the hub for airline travel from Toronto, then he does the Calgary date, then commuter to Edmonton where he does Trisha, then from Edmonton is the direct flight to Vancouver....most likely Westjet as that is the main hub for WestJet flights going to Vancouver where the Rose ceremony is. To me, knowing the flight patterns, knowing the "hubs" for different connectors, and knowing that we have video/screencap showing him leaving the grand in Toronto, driving to Wasaga Beach and it only being an hour and half easy drive(done that before many of times). I think when you look at all of that combined, it does make perfect sense of that outline.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:42 pm

But he said he fell for her a "long" time ago. To me , that refers back to some time before the hometown week. I just dont see it as having anything to do with hometown week. YMMV.  
I'd appreciate seeing the producer's quote that refers to controlling the social media of the Lead (post filming.)  Especially in light of the favoriting of yet another tweet that sophienette found from Tara Dawn.  To me it seems that he is free to favorite whatever he  wishes to , on his personal twitter. (within reason)  And what he's favoriting is April.   It's just one more piece of evidence though, in a huge list.  Thanks so much sophienette, for bringing it to our attention!   I love the sleuthing here!  

sophienette wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:He also favourited this tweet. He could be trying to mislead viewers, or he doesn't care about basically spoiling the ending.

Leanna Crocco @LeannaCrocco  ·
@realitytvobsess @BachCanTim @bachelorCA  Thanks for the spoiler @TimWarmels love the favorites, it can tell us so much don't need to watch
and this... nothing about any of the other girls...

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:44 pm

I can see that makes sense...

Some unrelated thoughts:

- if he fell really hard a long time ago for Trish, significantly enough, ...how come he both ran after April to consol/frolick with her on beach and kiss Kaylynn at the GD in front of her?

I dont think we have seen anything about April seeing him kiss other girls?

Seems two things that are pretty rough if she is F1..

On the flipside, I am still seeing how Trish could be F1,... any toughts on my earlier post in the Speculation thread (about my spinning head)?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:49 pm

sophienette wrote:I can see that makes sense...

Some unrelated thoughts:

- if he fell really hard a long time ago for Trish, significantly enough, ...how come he both ran after April to consol/frolick with her on beach and kiss Kaylynn at the GD in front of her?

I dont think we have seen anything about April seeing him kiss other girls?

Seems two things that are pretty rough if she is F1..

On the flipside, I am still seeing how Trish could be F1... any toughts on my earlier post?

exactly when he fell we don't know....as for the ocean consol/frolick they all witness it and that was before Trisha's 2:1 private island date and the kissing Kaylynn at wonderland date was Tim's worst date and knew he was in trouble with a few (three of his F4) April was involved in the shark date where she comments about the kissing Dom and then kisses Kaylynn within seconds of each other. So I think any F1 will have rough times. JMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u