SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Would they be flying to Sudbury to Sachelle's family? Wait what are they doing in Toronto. I'm confused. laugh out loud

That is why I noticed and posted the SC. It could mean nothing (they flew together and we just see Tim and her talking?) but why Toronto? Like you, not sure as to why they would be there unless they flew out from there when they landed back from Italy? Or something else that is irrelevant and we don't even see? I know a poster said who cares since we know she goes on (we do?? I don't know if we know this based on the SC of Sachelle at a RC with Tim that it is not the RC for the HTDs?) but still, wondering... question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by atem Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:13 pm

All I recall with Sachelle is that she mentions something goes wrong?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Am guessing that returning from Italy they landed in Toronto. Not too many airlines fly from Toronto into Sudbury - only 2 either Air Canada or Porter. Porter Airlines only flies out of Billy Bishop Airport which is on Toronto Island closer to downtown Toronto; Air Canada flies out of Pearson International (main airport). I have flown into Sudbury many times and it only takes about 1 hour.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Would they be flying to Sudbury to Sachelle's family? Wait what are they doing in Toronto. I'm confused. laugh out loud

I'd say sachelle gets first hometown after Italy so they went together from TO to sudbury for HTD. Like how Bach Canada is more relaxed about the time they spend together. Wonder if she also fills him in some more about Lisa? Geographically April would get the second date maybe Tim questioned her too. That could explain why he might not continue with her HTD.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:01 pm

I want to point something out with respect to the TPTB & the previews for this season's show. Up until now, the editors haven't "hidden" any significant SC's for this season ~ at least until HTD's. They haven't shown us every single little thing, but up until HTD's we've been able to piece together most dates, eliminations, etc. We even have SC's for the 4 girls who get HTD's, although we had difficulty ID'ing Lisa's as a HTD SC. Nonetheless, it was still there.

So why would the show try to hide another girl being in Moorea? 99% of the people watching this show do so casually, as opposed to sleuthing like we do. When they see someone jumping off a boat in a preview of episode 1, they see it as a brunette holding hands with Tim & jumping into the water. Only we scrutinize to death!

My point is, why isn't there a SC of another girl in Moorea if they've been pretty forthcoming so far? There are plenty of SC's of Sachelle, Lisa & Trish with Tim. Mixing in a SC of one of these ladies on a beach in Moorea with Tim would not have given anything away. Who could tell any of the beaches apart? Especially since there is more than one SC of April in Moorea.

This leads me to give serious consideration to only April being in Moorea.

I think we should go over both the previews at the beginning & end of episode 1 to see if there's anything we've missed in identifying, most importantly for Trish & Lisa. I think as a group we're less confident in Sachelle going beyond HTD's, but there is still a chance she could get a FD & leave at F3.

Once again, this is just my opinion!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Could be, but this show needs it's fake suspense to keep people watching.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:51 pm

They cant do that. There wouldnt be any suspense for the last episode. I dont think they'll throw out the whole formula.

I think we should go over both the previews at the beginning & end of episode 1 to see if there's anything we've missed in identifying, most importantly for Trish & Lisa. I think as a group we're less confident in Sachelle going beyond HTD's, but there is still a chance she could get a FD & leave at F3.
Yup - we must have missed something.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:35 pm

northernviewer wrote:

I'd say sachelle gets first hometown after Italy so they went together from TO to sudbury for HTD.  Like how Bach Canada is more relaxed about the time they spend together. Wonder if she also fills him in some more about Lisa?  Geographically April would get the second date maybe Tim questioned her too. That could explain why he might not continue with her HTD.

The reason I'm confused is flying back from Italy they would land at Pearson, not Billy Bush. But they might fly out of Billy Bush to go to Sudbury. So are they meeting at BB to fly to her hometown of Sudbury?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:03 pm

My guess is that Sachelle most likely spent the night at a TO hotel and then flew out of Billy Bishop the next day.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I'd say sachelle gets first hometown after Italy so they went together from TO to sudbury for HTD.  Like how Bach Canada is more relaxed about the time they spend together. Wonder if she also fills him in some more about Lisa?  Geographically April would get the second date maybe Tim questioned her too. That could explain why he might not continue with her HTD.

The reason I'm confused is flying back from Italy they would land at Pearson, not Billy Bush. But they might fly out of Billy Bush to go to Sudbury. So are they meeting at BB to fly to her hometown of Sudbury?

That's more than likely how it went. It's a small airport and both look to just have carrying with them so they (all 5) probably went to a hotel after Italy and then Tim and sachelle travelled to Sudbury together.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:13 am

tigertiz wrote:
They cant do that.  There wouldnt be any suspense for the last episode. I dont think they'll throw out the whole formula.  

I don't think we have missed anything. We had some possible SC that turned out to be elsewhere. One of Trisha looked promising, but was in the Bahamas. Does seem like they would have given us something. I could see that being a bigger possibility if the fantasy dates are elsewhere. That way there is only one episode with just April. In Brad's season fantasy dates were in a different location so why not this season?

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:40 am

grace8136 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
They cant do that.  There wouldnt be any suspense for the last episode. I dont think they'll throw out the whole formula.  

I don't think we have missed anything. We had some possible SC that turned out to be elsewhere. One of Trisha looked promising, but was in the Bahamas. Does seem like they would have given us something. I could see that being a bigger possibility if the fantasy dates are elsewhere. That way there is only one episode with just April. In Brad's season fantasy dates were in a different location so why not this season?

Last season FD's were in Atlantic Canada, but I don't recall if we had previews for this already in epi 1 extended preview. If I remember correctly, we were sleuthing early on the SC of Whitney/Brad that turned out to be the F3 RC in PEI. This season we seem to go up to HTD's & then Moorea. We don't have anything that could be FD's with anyone/anywhere ~ other than potentially April in Moorea.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u