SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I bet Trish had to change as she couldn't wear that long dress on the horse.
:yes: thumbsup

uh oh... does this mean only 1 date from the SCs if we assume this one is for the evening part of the FD?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could Tim have sent April home after his "stay" talk with April? then have LCD with April before FRC? :shocked!:

alternatively, shot above from LCD Smiley

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:35 pm

Remember... in April's intro video she says something to the effect of a man will have to work harder but that she is worth it!

That is the whole story right there from the intro.

Tim is working for April because to him she is worth it, imo. All we got for Trish in her intro was beauty pageant. Nothing has changed for me ... It is more so than ever Tim and April's story.. maybe even April's story more than Tim's (almost like she is the Bette and he is one of many chasing).
  thumbsup

Great job on posting all of the screencaps . Thanks so much to all of you.

At least we can eliminate one outfit. She doesn't definitely have an LCD now, right? Strappy dress during the day, hair up for evening FD??
 I think so as well.  I highly doubt he's going to be seeing Trisha at a LCD.  It's April 100%.   It was April from the first night.  I've never thought that it was anyone but April.  I cant wait for the post show interviews.   I hope the producers chime in a bit as well.

Last edited by tigertiz on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sophienette wrote:OK! Here goes... first, 2 sleuthing questions:

Where is this one from????? She looks like she's crying?

Also, was the brown hair spotted in this? (I hadnt!) I know you master investigators have sleuthed April on the boat, but I thought I'd check we spotted the hair Smiley

The one of Trish, I thought was shown during her 2/1 date in the Bahamas, but on the other hand, could she not be wearing those earrings again??  Could this be from another time and I am in advertantly thinking it is the bahamas??

Where is the SC of "upset looking Trish" from?   Yes, she wore those same earrings on the 2-1 date but had on a white top.  Could this be from the FS date, LCD?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Can I just say it has been awesome sleuthing on this thread with everyone!heartglasses Love all the evidenced-based sleuthing. It is what it's all about for me. SCs don't lie even if they try giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:38 pm

sophienette wrote:woohoo djogbenyuie!  clapping!  clapping!  clapping!

Thanks sophienette. I gave it a try for once. You guys have been a good example and inspiration for me laugh out loud.
And i should be wroking on some computer programming but i'm glued to this thread laugh out loud.
It is so fun to do this.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Awesome find djogbenyuie!!!! They may have the Stateroom with ensuite jacuzzi (the mirror is located between the two portholes as per SC):

ETA: This is a very beautiful luxury yacht! The photos are gorgeous!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:42 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

Where is the SC of "upset looking Trish" from?   Yes, she wore those same earrings on the 2-1 date but had on a white top.  Could this be from the FS date, LCD?

That was confirmed to be from the 2-1 waiting to hear who was getting rose!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:46 pm

sophienette wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

That was confirmed to be from the 2-1 waiting to hear who was getting rose!

Thanks Sophie! ...Just re-watched the whole thing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:49 pm

Just a question guys. Are we sure the boat date is the FD? usually they have separate room and they have the card saying if they want to forgo their individual rooms yada yada yada. They always have a choice to spend the night together.

And also since the dress was on the bed during the meltdown, one can think that the date didn't happen yet. Unless the cleaning service is day by day and she was packing.

But i don't think so because it is not like we have it folded or we have a suitcase on the bed.
What do you think?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

No, she was upset during the decision between her and Religh. The cap is from the Bahamas. I'm sure because I was looking for it. It was the only cap we had at the time that could possibly be Moorea.
[/quote]

Thanks Grace!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:02 pm

sophienette wrote:AllAboutLove (may I call you AAL?  giggling ) you are doing amazing! I know how long this takes to do! Thank you!

clapping!

Thank you. And Thank YOU for all you are posting. Like you said, it does take some time. But so worth it. Love this type of sleuthing... bestbud! Yes call me AAL. Haha ... As in AAL I do is sleeeuth. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:07 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Just a question guys. Are we sure the boat date is the FD? usually they have separate room and they have the card saying if they want to forgo their individual rooms yada yada yada. They always have a choice to spend the night together.

And also since the dress was on the bed during the meltdown, one can think that the date didn't happen yet. Unless the cleaning service is day by day and she was packing.

But i don't think so because it is not like we have it folded or we have a suitcase on the bed.
What do you think?

There are 5 cabins on the boat, so they may have separate cabins that they could "forego".

But more importantly, to me this looks like we have two different boats:

And April's outfit (flower print dress) aligns with Tim's green Tshirt & swim trunks going out to the first smaller boat:

Do we have 2 boat dates for April or are they driving right past the yacht in this SC???
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u