SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 24 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:45 pm

I actually thoughtthe sunset date was lisa and tim !

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:02 pm

4health wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I think the left out April scenes mean that the producers may have intended to include them before the season aired and we were shown the season preview and then they changed their mind once the viewers overwhelmingly favoured April to be his f1 from the first episode  I think they decided to cut back on her "moments " with Tim.

Could be....but on the business side of things I think they had the season edited and ready to go way before they knew the audience reaction.   As a video editor (on the side LOL) the last thing I would want to do is spend the time and money to re-edit a tv show that has be ready and released way before air date.  JMO

I don't think their approx 44 mins of footage would take much to cut out a 15 or 30 econd portion and replace it with something else. I'd think leaving a little wiggle room depending on audience reaction would be the smart think to do for a show like this.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:38 am

northernviewer wrote:
4health wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I think the left out April scenes mean that the producers may have intended to include them before the season aired and we were shown the season preview and then they changed their mind once the viewers overwhelmingly favoured April to be his f1 from the first episode  I think they decided to cut back on her "moments " with Tim.

Could be....but on the business side of things I think they had the season edited and ready to go way before they knew the audience reaction.   As a video editor (on the side LOL) the last thing I would want to do is spend the time and money to re-edit a tv show that has be ready and released way before air date.  JMO

I don't think their approx 44 mins of footage would take much to cut out a 15 or 30 econd portion and replace it with something else.   I'd think leaving a little wiggle room depending on audience reaction would be the smart think to do for a show like this.

Yes, it would seem that way, but the hours of footage to go edit to add to the episode is the daunting part, plus getting the edit to look decent. To edit a video of 3 minutes takes hours because of each track having to match and it isn't easy JMO....

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:29 am

where is that preview where tim is running to supposedly april when she is crying in tahiti?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:46 am

joshfan wrote:where is that preview where tim is running to supposedly april when she is crying in tahiti?

It's either in the preview at the beginning of epi 1 or the preview at the very end of epi 1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:05 am

jojo47 wrote:
joshfan wrote:where is that preview where tim is running to supposedly april when she is crying in tahiti?

It's either in the preview at the beginning of epi 1 or the preview at the very end of epi 1.

This is all in one place and a slo mo at that.....it really helps to see in in slo mo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:59 am

has anyone sleuthed who is the girl with tim on the red scooter in the preview? I think it was in italy, but I dont remember seeing any date like that. perhaps he took april for a spin? Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:21 am

northernviewer wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
But in season 1, we had no other face on screencaps other than Whitney.  We could place Whitney there for sure. Right now, the only caps we have there are of April.  To me, there are similiarities between season 1 screencaps and amount of them compared to the screencaps and editing that's happening in season 2.  Hope that makes sense?

I've noticed you keep comparing this season to Brad's season but I doubt very much they'd go out of their way to edit it exactly the same way. I also have noticed that Tim's doing his own thing this season so don't see the ending being the same. I found Brad's blog about each episode very interesting because he's been through it and seems to feel strongly that Tim will pick April.
I dont get the comparison either. I think the Canadian producers have  shown that they dont mind stepping out of the box to show the story so why would they stick to the exact edit plan that they had last season?? I think they are much more creative than that.
And my response to that would be why not. They had a formula that worked great so why change it? Especially considering they are teh exact same producers in season 1 to season 2.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:23 am

joshfan wrote:has anyone sleuthed who is the girl with tim on the red scooter in the preview? I think it was in italy, but I dont remember seeing any date like that. perhaps he took april for a spin? Smiley

Since they didnt show it I didnt spend much time on it....but I think it could be possible that it was Sachelle during their date with making pizza because she is petite....I was even starting to SC April on Tim's bike and compare but since some thought it was April going to her sunset breakfast I just didn't want to go down that road. JMO It wasn't shown because it didn't matter to the final story.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:25 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I've noticed you keep comparing this season to Brad's season but I doubt very much they'd go out of their way to edit it exactly the same way. I also have noticed that Tim's doing his own thing this season so don't see the ending being the same. I found Brad's blog about each episode very interesting because he's been through it and seems to feel strongly that Tim will pick April.
I dont get the comparison either. I think the Canadian producers have  shown that they dont mind stepping out of the box to show the story so why would they stick to the exact edit plan that they had last season?? I think they are much more creative than that.
And my response to that would be why not.  They had a formula that worked great so why change it?  Especially considering they are teh exact same producers in season 1 to season 2.

The interview with the producer at ATR is a good thing to listen to. He states that they think that season was successful why change it if it works. Does that mean the edit possibly?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:28 am

jojo47 wrote:Because this is the SC's thread, I want to go back to the Moorea SC post done by Allaboutlove (don't want to quote it because it's lengthy). You've captured in one post what we know to date about Moorea. To answer a couple questions:

-- We haven't seen that dress on Trish previously.
-- We aren't able to determine if the sunset beach SC is the evening portion to the yacht. It would make sense, but we don't know for sure.
-- We also don't know when April's upset occurs relative to the dates. This is key to the storyline, but suggestions at this point are pure speculation.
I agree it is speculation. Speculation on the part that April gets the weirdo's and wants to leave as she's unsure. Now if we are speculating, it could easily be Tim letting her down and saying that she's not the one.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:13 am

What we don't know is if Tim is going to April's place or is chasing April as she leaves her place when she says that she's wanting to leave.
All of that is conjecture right now as there is no proof to say that he's running to her place.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u