SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:10 pm

I'm thinking that April's breakdown is what gets him to thinking that he's got to let Trish go early, before the LCD or FRC. He knows he's made his decision so why put all 3 of them through anymore heartache.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:14 pm

Jojo, the 2 pics of the boat above are the same boat, too many details match!

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:14 pm

jojo47 wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Just a question guys. Are we sure the boat date is the FD? usually they have separate room and they have the card saying if they want to forgo their individual rooms yada yada yada. They always have a choice to spend the night together.

And also since the dress was on the bed during the meltdown, one can think that the date didn't happen yet. Unless the cleaning service is day by day and she was packing.

But i don't think so because it is not like we have it folded or we have a suitcase on the bed.
What do you think?

There are 5 cabins on the boat, so they may have separate cabins that they could "forego".

But more importantly, to me this looks like we have two different boats:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And April's outfit (flower print dress) aligns with Tim's green Tshirt & swim trunks going out to the first smaller boat:

Do we have 2 boat dates for April or are they driving right past the yacht in this SC???

Hmmm the bolded makes sense Smiley

But really what makes us decide it is the FD and not the LCD?

Regarding the boats i do think they are the same but such different angles it isn't that obvisous. However if you look closely you can identify little details that match. I don't know the boat parts in english so i may have to do some arrows to show them...

EDA: Sophienette quand les grands esprits se rencontrent laugh out loud.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Jo- Thanks for the boat caps. You'd think if they had 2 boat dates they have an entirely different kind of boat, like a sailboat. Did you compare the confirmed boat to the jumping off the boat SC? I'll take a look.

I'll post this in the sleuthing thread as well.

Tim favored this tweet last night!

@BachCanTim Fingers crossed that u picked April. Luv the 2 of u together. Seems like magic! Hope u didn't throw that away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:24 pm

djogbenyuie whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:28 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Just a question guys. Are we sure the boat date is the FD? usually they have separate room and they have the card saying if they want to forgo their individual rooms yada yada yada. They always have a choice to spend the night together.

And also since the dress was on the bed during the meltdown, one can think that the date didn't happen yet. Unless the cleaning service is day by day and she was packing.

But i don't think so because it is not like we have it folded or we have a suitcase on the bed.
What do you think?

There are 5 cabins on the boat, so they may have separate cabins that they could "forego".

But more importantly, to me this looks like we have two different boats:

Snipped for brevity

Do we have 2 boat dates for April or are they driving right past the yacht in this SC???

Hmmm the bolded makes sense Smiley

But really what makes us decide it is the FD and not the LCD?

Regarding the boats i do think they are the same but such different angles it isn't that obvisous. However if you look closely you can identify little details that match. I don't know the boat parts in english so i may have to do some arrows to show them...

EDA: Sophienette quand les grands esprits se rencontrent laugh out loud.

I can see the similarities on top & the angle of each boat may make them look different when they are the same. However, one of the boats has something running down the side (maybe a ladder??) & the other boat is continuous. Perhaps we're seeing the other side of the boat where the ladder is & that's what is causing my confusion as well. It may very well be the same boat!!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Jo- note the railing. I think it's one boat, but I can sure see why you were wondering about it!

What do you think?

The clothes on the bed make me think MTP might have happened before the FD. When they are toasting, is that not the same dress that she has on in the bedroom on the boat? She could have gotten the card then? In Bach AU they didn't have cards this time. Maybe they won't here either.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Checking on where April, Tim's Parents, and Trish staying...

1) April's Room at Pearl Resort & Spa, Moorea 
= next to room 103. (already confirmed a long time agostaying here but for kicks found the exact room!)
= Check the matching picture and bed, wall/cupboard doors etc...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2) Tim's parents = Pearl Resort & Spa (same location as April)
= Compared this where Tim's parents are staying... based on the matching maps on the back of the doors as well as furniture/etc with April's room.

Also, Tim get engagement ring at Pearl Resort & Spa
= Notice exact same chairs as MTP

3) Trisha?? Staying at Pearl Resort & Spa too? (It is a VERY small hotel 'village')
= Her date seems to be in the jungle with horses (no ocean/water)?
... We know that Trisha goes to MTP at Pearl Resort & Spa. So, is she staying there too? (just can't leave the room type thing?)

We also only get an aerial view of Pearl Resort and Spa = no other hotel SC on island shown

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:53 pm

grace8136 wrote:Jo- note the railing. I think it's one boat, but I can sure see why you were wondering about it!

What do you think?

The clothes on the bed make me think MTP might have happened before the FD. When they are toasting, is that not the same dress that she has on in the bedroom on the boat? She could have gotten the card then? In Bach AU they didn't have cards this time. Maybe they won't here either.

I agree it's the same boat, just totally different angles & the ladder could be removed or on the other side of the boat. Thanks for clearing that up & sorry for the confusion!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:57 pm

So then this is definitely LCD? Making it post-upset for April?

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:01 pm

That yacht stateroom is amazing. What a FD "suite"! They had a yacht all to themselves and not just for a 3 hour sunset sail.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:05 pm

Oh wow! You're all amazing!

I had a lot going on this morning so I couldn't follow along too much and there's so much going on right now in the threads, so I want to make sure I got this right. April has her meltdown essentially right after MTP? We have SC's of April on her FD with the boat and then we have SC's of Tim and April inside the boat, with April wearing a pinkish dress and that is the night portion of her FD? And now we think the SC's of her on the beach with Tim in her white dress and that's her LCD? So April clearly doesn't go home then, right?

If that's the case, what an awesome find by using the SC's!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u