SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:53 am

bleuberry wrote:Their photographer who took photos at their engagement party a year ago just blogged the pics, and there are a few cute new ones!

Photo Shoot

Engagement Party

Two of my faves she posted:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 13 DESIREE_HARTSOCK_BACHELORETTE_CARLA_TEN_EYCK_-9

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 13 DESIREE_HARTSOCK_BACHELORETTE_CARLA_TEN_EYCK_ENGAGEMENT_PARTY_-66

Very nice!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:59 am

JBF wrote:Good to see everything is still hunky dory on this thread. I wasn't planning on discarding my copy of DIAMONDS + HEARTS just yet. LOL!

Me too JBF, I loved the first one so much that I also purchased the new edition with Des poems too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 am

IrishGal wrote:That was an amazing engagement party! Wow! The flowers alone must've cost a small fortune. Do you think they get things comped? If so, I feel better about them having to pay for their own wedding. I suspect lots of companies would be willing to comp them knowing it was going to be in US magazine. It will be a beautiful wedding. So happy for them both.

My guess is yes, quite a bit of stuff will be provided by the companies/vendors in return for a little publicity. I'm hoping between that and selling the photos to Us Weekly, out of pocket expenses won't be too much.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:24 am

I don't know if this will help narrow it down, but Chris is off from work the next 3 weeks. Just from what I heard around the "water cooler" it's the 17th. I just don't understand why it's so secretive.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:26 am

This is going to be one beautiful wedding and I can't wait to see my handsome and his shoes! laugh out loud and Des too of course. I'm looking forward to seeing her dresses, the flowers, the colours, everything!

Thanks for the scoop roses!!! The 17th!!! Great job everyone!!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:07 am

Maggenzm wrote:
JBF wrote:Good to see everything is still hunky dory on this thread. I wasn't planning on discarding my copy of DIAMONDS + HEARTS just yet. LOL!

Me too JBF, I loved the first one so much that I also purchased the new edition with Des poems too.

I didn't get that one yet. Anything good that we can send to stuckinsc to read? Granted, nothing can compare with Chris' "Day Dreaming" for great gobbily gook affection.

He should just quote stanzas 2 and 3 of "Memories of Old and New" at the ceremony.

Now new memories are built as we are hand in hand
My love for you declared in far off lands
And passion we share in every kiss
Let's stay like this so I won't have to miss...
My favorite things that make you who you are:
Your drive, your eyes, your creativity, your humor
The comfort I feel around you even when we don't talk
It feels like we've been best friends forever

*sniff sniff*

stuckinsc wrote:
I have grown to love Des and Chris, but I will never ever read their poetry book. Hope I can still stay and play with you all here.

We know you secretly want to. Yes you do! Yes you do!

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:11 am

rosesrREd wrote:I don't know if this will help narrow it down, but Chris is off from work the next 3 weeks.  Just from what I heard around the "water cooler" it's the 17th.  I just don't understand why it's so secretive.

Thanks! 

As for the secrecy, I'm not sure really, maybe they don't want those details (along with the venue) to leak and have uninvited people/fans/paps show up?

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:13 am

JBF wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I didn't get that one yet. Anything good that we can send to stuckinsc to read? Granted, nothing can compare with Chris' "Day Dreaming" for great gobbily gook affection.

He should just quote stanzas 2 and 3 of "Memories of Old and New" at the ceremony.

Now new memories are built as we are hand in hand
My love for you declared in far off lands
And passion we share in every kiss
Let's stay like this so I won't have to miss...
My favorite things that make you who you are:
Your drive, your eyes, your creativity, your humor
The comfort I feel around you even when we don't talk
It feels like we've been best friends forever

*sniff sniff*

stuckinsc wrote:
I have grown to love Des and Chris, but I will never ever read their poetry book. Hope I can still stay and play with you all here.

We know you secretly want to. Yes you do! Yes you do!

Sorry y'all, while I thought she would pick Brooks, I still really adored Chris the whole season and could see he was a great fit for Des, and I had to FF through the poetry. I wrote that awkward stuff in middle school and as a freshmen in high school and realized that I was a terrible writer, hence the choice of science as a career not journalism. Science is supposed to be dry and bore the average person to tears, and with facts I don't sound like a twelve year old stuck in my first crush.

You are welcome to send me any and all bad poetry, now that I am on the Chris and Des train nothing is making me get off, these two just like my favs Ash and JP are two good people who make an even better pair. bestbud!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:16 am

bleuberry wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:I don't know if this will help narrow it down, but Chris is off from work the next 3 weeks.  Just from what I heard around the "water cooler" it's the 17th.  I just don't understand why it's so secretive.

Thanks! 

As for the secrecy, I'm not sure really, maybe they don't want those details (along with the venue) to leak and have uninvited people/fans/paps show up?

I remember the horrible helicopters at Trista and Ryan, I am glad for Des and Chris that they get to share it with just those they want to. I am really happy they won't have to act and pretend to be happy to see all the bachelor alum who really don't need to be at their special day either. I do think it is awesome that they might invite Brooks. To me it shows how strong and right that Des and Chris are in their relationship, that all past discomfort is okay and that they just have joy from their season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:20 am

Not sure if he accepted the invitation, but it appears Brooks got one. :yes:

17. Des/Chris, which girls/guys (if any) from your season would you invite to the wedding?

The friends that we still keep in touch with are invited to the wedding like Daniella, Molly and Jason, Ali, Jackie, Brooks, Michael and Zack.  

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:24 am

bleuberry wrote:Not sure if he accepted the invitation, but it appears Brooks got one. :yes:

17. Des/Chris, which girls/guys (if any) from your season would you invite to the wedding?

The friends that we still keep in touch with are invited to the wedding like Daniella, Molly and Jason, Ali, Jackie, Brooks, Michael and Zack.  

I really love this about Des and Chris. It would have been very easy for them to just avoid Brooks in all the discomfort, but instead they got past it so that the friendship that Chris and Brooks had could continue. This is one of many things that helped change my mind about Des and Chris and come on board to Chresville. These two are so happy in their love they don't need to hold any resentment and honestly, I would not have blamed Des for being uncomfortable with Brooks, but with Chris she had the love and strength to forgive and move on. They are really so good together.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:15 am

I am sssssoooooo sorry and I hope y'all can forgive me for not agreeing with The Masses, but as much as I wuv Brooks (what is not to wuv?), I never completely "bought" that storyline. So there probably nothing to fuss about in hindsight. Everybody has been chummy since the get-go.

Last edited by JBF on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17