SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:21 am

bleuberry wrote:Found one more, the picture on the right wasn't in her blog post today. So pretty. (from @inspiredbythis)

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 75 17

Yes please, I'd love to stop by that table! Yumm. (from @sweetnsaucyshop on IG)

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 75 10953666_908687125837549_358685005_n

OMG, I am in love with Des dress, that is absolutely gorgeous. Can someone make me an avi from the dress photo? Pretty please?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:24 am

Here you go Magg:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 75 5b8dv8

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:30 am

bleuberry wrote:Here you go Magg:

Thanks Blue, how do you like my Avi? I am going to use this for little be and get back the couple picture later. I absolutely love this dress!!!She looks amazing!!! clapping!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:02 am

Really well done, beautiful dress certainly perfect for Des, enchanting ceremonial place, the outstanding groom that probably meets every girl's dream expectations (if not exceeds), a bride that most definitely deserves a praise for how she is conducting her Post-Bette's public life, the way she handled her journey "on the throne", the respect and appreciation she showed to her ex-suitors (a.k.a. boyfriends for an hour), people that accompanied her on this path to the altar. And not to forget to compliment the man, I add only this:
:Chris: (he really deserves own emoji)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:04 am

Maggenzm wrote:

Thanks Blue, how do you like my Avi? I am going to use this for little be and get back the couple picture later. I absolutely love this dress!!!She looks amazing!!! clapping!

me lovey your avi Magg.. stunning!! beatingheart

apparently i take the groom, you take the bride. Shall we meet on the altar? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:20 am

happygolucky wrote:Really well done, beautiful dress certainly perfect for Des, enchanting ceremonial place, the outstanding groom that probably meets every girl's dream expectations (if not exceeds), a bride that most definitely deserves a praise for how she is conducting her Post-Bette's public life, the way she handled her journey "on the throne", the respect and appreciation she showed to her ex-suitors (a.k.a. boyfriends for an hour), people that accompanied her on this path to the altar. And not to forget to compliment the man, I add only this:

IKR Happy ???... :cutesmile!:

yes he does!..the only TV and Real Life Prince who can come out from the craziness of a Reality TV with grace, class, dignity and integrity. Who can be romantic-poetic while being MEGAhot-athletic at the same time eyedrool giggling. Who is sweet, kind-hearted, thoughtful, considerate, empathetic, forgiving beatingheart. Who can pull off pranks on RS like nobody else Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 75 3806527698 . And i seriously can go on and on.....laugh out loud

Thank you. Beutifully said. As always. bestbud!

btw, you deserves 2 thumbs up from him!: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 75 813908399 Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 75 813908399

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:52 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

me lovey your avi Magg.. stunning!! beatingheart

apparently i take the groom, you take the bride. Shall we meet on the altar? giggling

LOL too bad, being there, done that! Mura, I love your Avi too. Who is ready for the video? handwave
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:24 pm

Even her trainers had to get in on the action laugh out loud

Elite Fitness
Congratulations Elite Fitness client Des H. on your beautiful wedding! You trained hard to look so amazing on your big day!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 75 2ajq8lf

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:Thanks mtnlvr! Love that sunset pic! Looking forward to part 2 of her blog.

This was posted by @desireeforkvbijou

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 75 924041_902689456420283_976455158_n
Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 75 BKP_0103_grande

The little robes are made of the same fabric design that is on one of her watches for Modify watches. I bought it and love it!

Maggenzm wrote:I love both her dresses, she looked amazing in them. Girl friend can narrate, ok. Reading her blog is like reading a love poem, very detail, I love it.

I didn't like the second dress at first but in these pictures it has really grown on me. She has impeccable taste, starting with her groom of course.

happygolucky wrote:Really well done, beautiful dress certainly perfect for Des, enchanting ceremonial place, the outstanding groom that probably meets every girl's dream expectations (if not exceeds), a bride that most definitely deserves a praise for how she is conducting her Post-Bette's public life, the way she handled her journey "on the throne", the respect and appreciation she showed to her ex-suitors (a.k.a. boyfriends for an hour), people that accompanied her on this path to the altar. And not to forget to compliment the man, I add only this:

Happy, so glad you are back. Des and Chris are a true example of the great that can come of out of this show with the right people.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:27 pm

All about their rehearsal brunch with pics. So sweet that her grandma made it. I don't think we've seen her before.

http://www.desireehartsock.com/our-rehearsal-brunch-the-portofino/

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:35 pm

So elegant and yet so soft and pretty! Having a brunch instead of dinner IMO was a great idea. Everyone gets to meet everyone, and spend time with each other after probably an evening of travelling and settling in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:16 pm

Everything Des did with her wedding was so thoughtful and beautiful. I hope her business really blossoms from this as you can see she loves what she does. Chis is very lucky to have a wife who has a passion for her job yet manages to blend real life so well with work life.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17