SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:48 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Everything Des did with her wedding was so thoughtful and beautiful.  I hope her business really blossoms from this as you can see she loves what she does.  Chis is very lucky to have a wife who has a passion for her job yet manages to blend real life so well with work life.  

Despite the fact that I watch Say Yes to the Dress...both NY and Atlanta versions...I don't know that much about wedding dresses. I had not heard of Maggie Sottero until Des started working with the company. Recently, Canada got their own version of the show and Maggie Sottero dresses have been front and center. They don't seem to be as expensive as the ones shown at Kleinfeld's and really seem to suit Des and her, vintage, romantic style. I am hoping to see one of her dresses featured and bought on the show. She is very talented and I hope to see her succeed. I like it when people who go on this show are genuine and can remain true to themselves and still make it work in their chosen field.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:57 pm

Maggie Sottero is a mid-priced line and Kleinfeld's carries them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maggie Sottero is a mid-priced line and Kleinfeld's carries them.

I'm sure they do but they seem to emphasize all the expensive ones...Lazaro, Pnina, Monique Lhuillier. It is very rare that you see anyone ask for any designer that is under $3000. So far the Canadian version seems to be showing mostly in the $2000 range and I have even seen several ask for dresses under $1000. I can see Des fitting with that. She seems to want to give women more affordable options that are still beautiful and romantic.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:08 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Everything Des did with her wedding was so thoughtful and beautiful.  I hope her business really blossoms from this as you can see she loves what she does.  Chis is very lucky to have a wife who has a passion for her job yet manages to blend real life so well with work life.  

Amen to that Norcal! They are both very lucky to have found one another, and Des is really a class act. I really love what she did with her wedding. She taught about every detail about her, her family and her friends. I have to say, she has my utmost respect!!! bowdown
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Maggie Sottero is a mid-priced line and Kleinfeld's carries them.

I'm sure they do but they seem to emphasize all the expensive ones...Lazaro, Pnina, Monique Lhuillier. It is very rare that you see anyone ask for any designer that is under $3000. So far the Canadian version seems to be showing mostly in the $2000 range and I have even seen several ask for dresses under $1000. I can see Des fitting with that. She seems to want to give women more affordable options that are still beautiful and romantic.

I think is because she came from humble beginnings, she understand what it is not to have too much money. I like that about her, she is always sharing and giving. a good example is how she has many people sharing information on her blog.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:22 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I think is because she came from humble beginnings, she understand what it is not to have too much money. I like that about her, she is always sharing and giving. a good example is how she has many people sharing information on her blog.

:yes: That is my impression as well. She is always very appreciative and one of the things that make her so likeable.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:11 am

Some more goodies courtesy of @inspiredbythis

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 62

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 72

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 82

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 32

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 92

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 141

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 171

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 221

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 102

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 112

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 29

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 28

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:22 am

I would have loved being a guest at that wedding! What special treats!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:49 am

The goodies look so yummy!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:10 am

Norcalgal wrote:I would have loved being a guest at that wedding!  What special treats!

yep me too!!. There the milkshakes! giggling

the brunch was really a great idea, and showing how thoughtful and considerate Chres are.

ITA..its amazing of how Des has everything planned perfectly. Indeed, they both are lucky to have each other! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:27 am

I love seeing all of the new pictures. I admit, again, that I wasn't sure about these two in the beginning. Boy, was I wrong. I am so happy that ABC did not have a hand in planning this wedding. Seeing how well Des and Chris planned theirs, it makes me cringe to think what gimmick TPTB might have come up with. It was perfect just as it was. I would have loved being a guest also. From the moment the show was over, they went on with their lives and careers, got out of the spotlight, and just focused on each other. So happy for them.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:38 am

Mustang19 wrote:I love seeing all of the new pictures. I admit, again, that I wasn't sure about these two in the beginning. Boy, was I wrong. I am so happy that ABC did not have a hand in planning this wedding. Seeing how well Des and Chris planned theirs, it makes me cringe to think what gimmick TPTB might have come up with. It was perfect just as it was. I would have loved being a guest also. From the moment the show was over, they went on with their lives and careers, got out of the spotlight, and just focused on each other. So happy for them.

ITA, Love, love this. What a well planned wedding. I wanted a TV wedding so bad, but looking at this, wow, this is so awesome. And, I would not be surprised that TPTB probably had some crazy demands that Chres could not agree to, and decided to do their own thing. And, we are going to have a video, that is awesome.

I was just thinking, what a great thing they did for Brooks, Zack, and Michael by inviting them. I think this is the best "closure" they could ever get if there were still some lingering thoughts, and because they cared for Des, they can see and know for sure that she is very happy and made the right decision. I think that is such an act of kindness for Chris and Des to invite them, and for them to accept, this is especially true for Brooks. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17