SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by mercieme Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:33 pm

HodanG wrote:Who cares let Blake do what he wants to do sam has a new bf - Dean!

Is that confirmed and who is this Dean? I am still holding out hope that Sam will be the bachelorette, though I know it's a remote chance giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by HodanG Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:37 pm

mercieme wrote:
HodanG wrote:Who cares let Blake do what he wants to do sam has a new bf - Dean!

Is that confirmed and who is this Dean? I am still holding out hope that Sam will be the bachelorette, though I know it's a remote chance giggling

Dean was Sam's date on derby day - check out her Instagram pics! And also all the news articles. He is a cleobachelor 2014
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:42 pm

HodanG wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Dean was Sam's date on derby day - check out her Instagram pics! And also all the news articles. He is a cleobachelor 2014

Kinda weird that she posted a pic of them together and he didn't. I checked his instagram (@deanipa) and he has pics of other women with him at the derby. I thought Chantal and Sam were each other's dates. I will believe it when I see more pics of her and this Dean out and about.....

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:30 pm

mercieme wrote:
HodanG wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Kinda weird that she posted a pic of them together and he didn't. I checked his instagram (@deanipa) and he has pics of other women with him at the derby. I thought Chantal and Sam were each other's dates. I will believe it when I see more pics of her and this Dean out and about.....

They took a lot of pictures in the photography press section together! So I'm pretty sure they are dating
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:45 am

If you believe the press Sam was dating Daniel Churchill last week.

She didn't go to the races with Dean but met him at the marque.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Sams just posted on her Twitter feed that she and Lisa are moving to Sydney in December. There goes the theory that Sam wasn't willing to move from Melbourne
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:49 pm

^^ For Sam posts... need to post Sam related things in the Sam (+Lisa) thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2648p12-the-bachelor-australia-season-2-blake-garvey-f1-sam-frost-f2-lisa-hyde#711579.
-----------------------
Blake and Louise couple posts on their IG. They seem very happy together... looks like it worked out for them and they are definitely a better match, imo.
Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 7 10707196_1533604783554687_426880848_aBachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 7 10731987_363494530494228_241741704_a
http://websta.me/n/blakegarvey                    http://websta.me/n/louisepillidge
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:16 pm

The Bachelor’s Blake and Louise make first public outing as a couple at Melbourne Cup

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelors-blake-and-louise-make-first-public-outing-as-a-couple-at-melbourne-cup/story-fn8yvfst-1227112162859

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2819777/Blake-Garvey-Louise-Pillidge-make-public-appearance-Melbourne-Cup-Day.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 7 1415067494040_Image_galleryImage_CELEBRITIES_ATTEND_THE_20
Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 7 258587-121388e0-63cd-11e4-a822-f0e45dcacc2e
Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 7 10802602_733497493404002_246610644_n
Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 7 1922437_315049298692405_1025283042_n
http://websta.me/tag/thebachelorau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:37 pm

Lisa is also at the Melbourne Cup with Holly I think. I hope they don't run into each other!!! I wonder if they will be jetlagging to Melbourne & Sydney from Perth just because they want to take their relationship public. I am still waiting for a photo op with Tim & Anna, should be interesting for sure.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:21 am

Blake interviewed in this video stating he and Louise have no plans to get engaged, just taking it slow. He also said that they may now move to Sydney (not Louise move to Perth). That they are keeping their options open.

For me, this is no surprise. Blake selling his car, house (and maybe even his Alpha Male Business?) before TBAU season started and him saying he wanted to go into the media/radio/presenter business ties in with moving to Sydney and trying to establish himself there.

It seems that Blake's story changes as opportunities come his way:
-- First he stated in interviews that he was thinking of moving to Sydney when he was still engaged to Sam (Sam has now confirmed she is moving to Sydney in December with Lisa, so it is possible that she always planned to do so, with Blake, and now instead with Lisa).
-- After breaking off his engagement, Blake said he was definitely not moving to Sydney.
-- When Blake confirmed he was with Louise, he restated that they were not moving to Sydney but that she would be moving to Perth (they stated in their interview videos with Woman's Day and The Project)
-- Now after their first public outing at Melbourne Cup, Sydney is back on the table for Blake to move to and Louise with him.

Who knows what will happen. It seems everyone wants to be in Sydney... laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:06 am

Blake is the gift that keeps giving...he should just keep quiet & figure things out...just seems with this flip flopping, he is determined to keep getting press & getting talked about!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:53 am

I just think Blake envy Tim and Anna and wasn't to be like them. They get invited to many events in Sydney.

Maybe Perth is not exciting enough. Firstly he doesn't have a job. As a real estate agent, you need to be familiar with your location. Syd will be new to him and he may struggle to find properties to sell. Just being 'famous' doesn't pay the rent.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

+13
Maddy
LoveDovez
AEF
Norcalgal
Enough