SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by Enough Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Oops! I meant to say Blake want to be like Tim and Anna.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by Enough Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Louise reflected Blake's comments at Derby Day on Saturday that she will move to Perth to be with him.
'I’ll be moving to Perth, that’s definitely in the future. I’m not sure exactly when that is happening but it will. I’m loving the idea of moving to Perth to be with Blake.'
The 31-year-old real estate agent and adult entertainment company owner confirmed the couple wouldn't live separately after Louise moves interstate.

I don’t think there’s any real point moving across the country if you’re not going to live together.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2819777/Blake-Garvey-Louise-Pillidge-make-public-appearance-Melbourne-Cup-Day.html#ixzz3I8mUJLoc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Enough wrote:Oops! I meant to say Blake want to be like Tim and Anna.

IA. I just think that Blake will never be seen as Tim is (Chiropractor with a legitimate means to promote his fitness) and neither will Louise be seen as Anna. Louise, as Stepford as she is, is not even close to as sophisticated as Anna, imo. Louise seems more retro in her style and Anna is very hollywood red-carpet glamorous (high end designer style). Just very two different couples.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Enough wrote:Louise reflected Blake's comments at Derby Day on Saturday that she will move to Perth to be with him.
'I’ll be moving to Perth, that’s definitely in the future. I’m not sure exactly when that is happening but it will. I’m loving the idea of moving to Perth to be with Blake.'
The 31-year-old real estate agent and adult entertainment company owner confirmed the couple wouldn't live separately after Louise moves interstate.

I don’t think there’s any real point moving across the country if you’re not going to live together.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2819777/Blake-Garvey-Louise-Pillidge-make-public-appearance-Melbourne-Cup-Day.html#ixzz3I8mUJLoc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, Louise needs to have a chat with Blake because on the video link I posted upthread, he was interviewed at Melbourne Cup and he specifically stated that they are still deciding on where to live.

It was a 100% Perth to now Sydney as an option for them...

Sydney has been the city that has Blake has been referenced to since he finished the show. He has brought it up time and time again and he brought it up again at the Melbourne Cup when interviewed in the video interview. If Perth was already decided 100% as Blake and Louise had affirmed in Woman's Day and they said that Sydney was not even an option, why would Blake now bring Sydney back up as an option?

Something, once again, does not compute.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:25 pm

I totally agree with you AllAboutLove. Right from Day 1, I felt that Blake just want to be better than Tim on The Bachelor. Dates were more over the top, more lavish gifts and of course the proposal!He didn't even want to meet Tim.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:58 am

I honestly feel bad for louise...i hope my feelings are not warranted for her sake...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:38 pm

emusha wrote:I honestly feel bad for louise...i hope my feelings are not warranted for her sake...
Ditto
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:52 am

Louise still say she is moving to Perth when interviewed by Kyle and Jackie O

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Blake-Garvey-Louise-Pillidge-Interview-Kyle-Jackie-O-36060207

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 am

Enough wrote:Louise still say she is moving to Perth when interviewed by Kyle and Jackie O

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Blake-Garvey-Louise-Pillidge-Interview-Kyle-Jackie-O-36060207

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/blake-the-bachelor-caught-lying-again--our-insider-reveals-the-truth

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:37 am

AEF wrote:
Enough wrote:Louise still say she is moving to Perth when interviewed by Kyle and Jackie O

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/blake-the-bachelor-caught-lying-again--our-insider-reveals-the-truth

I highly doubt this will be the last time either... Seems like lies rolls off his lips slicker than the truth does. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:17 am

Blake is on Sunrise channel 7 tomorrow morning and it is being called "the bachelor hits back", someone please make him stop! :headbanging

Last edited by AEF on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:31 am

I thought he needs Ch 10 approval for any media interviews. Yes, can't someone please nake him stop.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

+13
Maddy
LoveDovez
AEF
Norcalgal
Enough