SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Page 26 Empty Re: Reality Steve

Post by onlyme Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:15 pm

anders wrote:AFRC taping isn't til Monday - so it won't be til late Monday, which means the earliest he will post details is Tuesday. Maybe late Monday if you guys are lucky. Frankly, we know JP is F1 - what more do we need to know from the AFRC??

Anders, I guess I got so burned last season, that now I need another source to confirm...darn that RS. He really messed me up!!!! I must say tho, I would bet a big chunk of change that JP is F1.. :yes:

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:IMO the only thing moving strong from Phuket was Ashley & JP.
You'd have to be wearing blinders not to see it.

I think RS stands firm on his JP as F1. I won't waver from those
thoughts. :awesome:

Then you will be surprised...........just sayin.
I'm sorry ~ what were you sayin'?

Thanks for the mocking Nibbles...........that will get you nowhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:43 pm

New column up for RS. He discusses some of what happened at the MTA.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:57 pm

meet my family next week where my sister makes me cry all day since she’s doesn’t like one you, and it’s the one that I’m engaged to.” Yes, next week you will see Ashley’s sister Chrystie tell her she doesn’t think JP is for her because she thinks he’s fake and cocky. And that’s the reason why we see Ashley in a tailspin calling her sister a ***** and crying all over again. Speaking of crying, if I’m not mistaken, this was the first episode all season where Ashley didn’t cry. Did she? I certainly don’t remember it if she did. And I mean a GOOD cry. Not like the sniffles or anything.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Could someone possibly post today's RS blog? I'm forbidden by hubby to click on his site.... TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:41 pm

alsoaktchr wrote:Could someone possibly post today's RS blog? I'm forbidden by hubby to click on his site.... TIA!

And that works??? I need to talk to your husband to find out his secret... ; )

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:45 pm

alsoaktchr wrote:Could someone possibly post today's RS blog? I'm forbidden by hubby to click on his site.... TIA!

Here's the good stuff:

Before I get to the “Men Tell All” info, I wanted to clarify something regarding the Ben and Britt stuff I wrote about on Friday. Like I said in the column, their “relationship” just happened to be a casualty of the story, which was Ben was spending time with someone that’s not Ashley. It just so happened to be Britt. I never used the word dating. If people chose to run with that, that’s their own problem. When talking about people from this “Bachelor” franchise, using the word “dating” with any of them is pointless. Unless the couple officially comes out and announces it, none of them are “dating.” The whole point was to tell you that Ben has been seen with Britt on more than one occasion. Obviously, Britt is very much into him. I have no idea what’s going on in their relationship. No idea how serious it is, or isn’t. However, the point being, if Ben was really Ashley’s final guy, do you honestly think he’d be spending that much time “hanging out” with another girl, especially one from Ashley’s season, as much as he reportedly has? The answer to that would be “no.” Of course Britt is going to take to Twitter and deny it. What’d you expect her to say?

Not to mention this: Why did Britt and Ben HAVE to see each other? I mean, plenty of these people all meet once the show’s over and hook up or whatever, but Ben is the final two guy and is still being seen on the show. People are still supposed to believe he has a chance to be Ashley’s final pick. I actually think it’s pretty shitty of both of them that they couldn’t have at least waited until AFTER he was actually off the show on TV before they “met up” for whatever it is they’re meeting for. Sure, they were flirting on Twitter, and I’m sure they’d emailed each other, and even talked on the phone. But they didn’t have to meet up before he was eliminated from the show, which goes to show there’s gotta be some interest on both their parts. I just think they made a bad judgment in seeing each other before we saw him off TV and I’m sure that’s what ABC is pissed at. All these other girls from Brad’s season are all talking and flirting with guys from Ashley’s season, which is fine. Even though they’re technically not supposed to, ABC doesn’t care because those guys are gone. But when Ben is doing it, and he’s the final two guy, doesn’t really look good for your franchise and basically gives away the ending. I have no idea what’s going with those two, and it’s not my business to know or care. It is my business however to give you info that proves my point of Ben being the final two guy this season, and that’s what I was doing. I can’t help it when other people jump to conclusions.

-Ok, let’s get to your “Men Tell All” spoilers. These are gonna be pretty short and sweet since nothing really major happened. Basically your typical “Tell All” show where not a whole hell of a lot happens. They just make you think it does. Well, that is until the afterparty which has some good nuggets. As for the “Men Tell All” itself:

-Despite what they want you to believe in the previews last night, once again, they lied. Bentley is NOT on the show. Chris says on the show that Bentley was asked to come on but had a prior family commitment. Total BS. Bentley was never even asked to come on the show. They basically knew the audience had enough of the guy and they didn’t want to bring him on, even if it was to apologize. They got all the run they needed out of him. He’s not on the show.

-There’s discussion about Jeff the Mask and Drunk Tim, but it’s done while they are in their seats

-Michelle Money does get in the hot seat to briefly discuss her text message she sent to Ashley regarding Bentley

-The only three guys brought up to the hot seat are William, Ryan, and Ames. William gets ripped on by the guys pretty good, and Ryan and Ames are both asked would they want to be the “Bachelor.” I believe both of them don’t give a definitive answer.

-Jason, Ali, and DeAnna are brought on stage to talk to Ashley about life in the spotlight, her journey, blah blah blah. Time kill.

-They show an extended clip of “Bachelor Pad.” Only thing I got from it based on what I heard was that apparently they have shot of Kasey and Vienna having sex in one of the rooms with the night vision camera. Pretty much like Kovacs and Elizabeth last season. Sweet. I knew those two couldn’t possibly last over 2 weeks in that house without doing it.

-Ashley obviously comes out and talks to the guys and takes questions from them

After party tidbits:

-Nick and Natalie, shall we say, were quite cozy

-Ben C. and Erica Rose were making out

-And Holly and Blake continue the worst kept secret in America that they’re a couple. She can’t say anything because “Bachelor Pad” hasn’t started and doesn’t want to give anything away, especially since her and Michael are a team in the finals

The “After the Final Rose” was taped yesterday. If I get info, I’ll put it in Thurday’s column. I can’t imagine there’s much that happened, but who knows? Ashley and JP got engaged in Fiji, and unless something crazy happened in the last week or so, I expect that to be what we see when that show airs. On to last night…
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:46 pm

lol...Nick didn't run fast enough, I had a feeling when she was straddling him on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Thanks for the copy & paste!! :-)

RS has some nerve ragging on Ben about spoiling TB's ending.... pot, meet kettle....
Plus, how many of us knew that info for certain?? So not only did RS spoil the ending by announcing JP F1, but he added insult to injury with his BrittBen info. And more likely at Ben's expense than MF's. Anyone who was still on TeamBen was hoping for a last minute switcheroo after RS' tweet. He's quite the hypocrite - and I'd tell him if hubby would let me.

Personally, my opinion about acceptable F2 behavior has changed over time. If it's ok for JP to come into LAX openly, or for the 2 of them to stay at NYC hotels and leave sans disguise (if indeed that happened), why is it not ok for a hurting F2 to pursue what makes him/her happy?? Creates 2 classes of people on this show. jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:41 pm

alsoaktchr wrote:Thanks for the copy & paste!! :-)

RS has some nerve ragging on Ben about spoiling TB's ending.... pot, meet kettle....
Plus, how many of us knew that info for certain?? So not only did RS spoil the ending by announcing JP F1, but he added insult to injury with his BrittBen info. And more likely at Ben's expense than MF's. Anyone who was still on TeamBen was hoping for a last minute switcheroo after RS' tweet. He's quite the hypocrite - and I'd tell him if hubby would let me.

Personally, my opinion about acceptable F2 behavior has changed over time. If it's ok for JP to come into LAX openly, or for the 2 of them to stay at NYC hotels and leave sans disguise (if indeed that happened), why is it not ok for a hurting F2 to pursue what makes him/her happy?? Creates 2 classes of people on this show. jmho

I have no problem with anything Ben may have done after filming that would be perceived to be against the rules. I say more power to him.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Bronwyn wrote:I have no problem with anything Ben may have done after filming that would be perceived to be against the rules. I say more power to him.
I agree word
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:02 pm

RS' column is out with the spoilers... :nocomment:

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content