SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Page 27 Empty Re: Reality Steve

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:05 pm

klarson79 wrote:RS' column is out with the spoilers... :nocomment:

Looks just like the spoilers Love_Me posted, doesn't it?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:09 pm

could someone post it here please thanks in advance!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 pm

emusha wrote:could someone post it here please thanks in advance!

Here you go:

Here’s the basics of what you need to know regarding what’s going to air on Monday night. There’s the 2-hour finale then the 1-hour “After the Final Rose”, which was just taped.

The Finale:

-JP meets Ashley’s family first, and like I said yesterday, her sister Chrystie has a hard time seeing him with her sister. She’s really hard on JP to the point of almost bringing the guy to tears. Questioned why he’s 34 and still single (Uh oh. I’m 36 and still single. Must be no hope for me). JP tells Ashley what her sister said that’s what leads to their conversation of her calling her a *****. JP none too happy that Ashley’s sister attacked him the way she did and was being so judgmental.

-Family meets and Ben and Chrystie really likes him. Ben even tells Chrystie he’s in love with Ashley. Then Ben and Ashley go walking on the beach which is where the shot of them together that Life and Style had in last week’s magazine came from.

-Both guys shown picking out Neil Lane rings so he can get his free advertisement on the show. No shocker there.

-Final rose ceremony time and Ben is out first. He ends up getting down on one knee and proposing to Ashley. Ashley eventually says no. Ben is shocked and thought Ashley was gonna say yes. He walks away from the podium and she chases after him. She tries to console him but he’s not too thrilled telling her not to sugar coat things, and this isn’t gonna end well because nothing good ever does. Ben leaves and isn’t too happy. Ashley cries, gathers herself, and waits for JP.

-JP arrives on a seaplane, tells her he loves her, she tells him she’s wanted to tell him the same thing for so long, he gets down on one knee and proposes and she says “yes.”

-Favorite part for me: The fact that REO Speedwagon’s “Can’t Fight This Feeling” (their song from the skating rink), plays over the clips of them together hugging, kissing, spinning around, and making out in the water.

“After the Final Rose” Show

-Ben comes out first. Still didn’t know why Ashley didn’t choose him. Thinks that he was more of the risk and JP was a safer choice because of his lifestyle and being on the east coast.

-Ashley comes out, Ben comments about her ring, and he asks what was missing between them. Ashley said she followed her heart instead of her head. She thinks Ben is more like her since they have similar personalities and are closer in age…but that JP always had her heart.

-JP comes out and it’s typical of the final couple. Well, except for Brad and Emily last season that was a little bit tense. But a lot of kissing, hugging, happiness all around, etc. They say they’ve Skyped pretty much every day they haven’t been together, and nothing that happened during the season did anything to change each others feelings for one another.

-Ashley’s sister is in the audience and ends up joining them on stage. She apologizes to JP for being so judgmental and knows he’s right for her sister. Says she didn’t want him to take anything personal but that she was just being a protective older sister. They hug it out, bitches.

-Ashley still has to finish up dental school but says she’s moving to NYC next month, looking for work, and they are getting a place together.

-ABC gives the new couple another trip to Fiji on their dime as their gift. Geez, didn’t they just give Jason and Molly a tent? Or did they give them a trip too? Can’t remember. Whatever the case, JP and Ashley get another free trip to Fiji.

The End.

So I’m curious how many people are still doubting what I told them was going to happen back on June 1st? Funny, after Ali and Roberto’s season, people were saying that I’d never get another spoiler again from this show and that was the end of me. Might’ve been the stupidest thing I’ve ever read. Especially considering ever since that season, you have known what was going to happen going into every episode of “Bachelor Pad 1″, Brad’s season, Ashley’s season, and now “Bachelor Pad” 2″ by coming to this site. Sorry, but I’m not going anywhere anytime soon. I will continue to talk about and spoil the show, and haters will continue to talk about me. That’s the way it works, and I’d have it no other way, so keep it comin’.

One final nugget that I’m sure you’ll enjoy. Or think is repulsive, one of the two. Apparently this video was made a couple years ago when Ben F. and his buddy thought they’d follow in the footsteps of Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake’s Digital Short’s on “Saturday Night Live” and be the next comedy duo to make up a comical song about sex. This one is entitled “Cream Dream.” I’m sure you can guess what this entails. There is profanity in case you have virgin ears. Click on the link below to see the video:

“Cream Dream” – http://www.forgeryfilms.com/

I’ll give Ben this: At least this shows he actually has somewhat of a personality. However, the Samberg/Timberlake duo were able to make songs without blatantly dropping f-bombs, and talking about wet dreams all while squirting lotion around for the visual effect. Whatever the case, here’s a video I’m guessing he didn’t want me to get my hands on, but fortunately, I did. Or maybe he doesn’t care that it’s out. Who knows? Hope you enjoyed that brilliance.

Back tomorrow with your “Reader Emails.” Send your emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. See you tomorrow.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Yeah pretty much what we read here yesterday except the addition of this film/song that Ben and his friend did. Interesting to say the least. Its definitely Ben because we saw him in this getup with Ashley in the pic of their HTD.

Do not open this at work! Its nasty. IMO

http://www.forgeryfilms.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

atlanta1221 wrote:Yeah pretty much what we read here yesterday except the addition of this film/song that Ben and his friend did. Interesting to say the least. Its definitely Ben because we saw him in this getup with Ashley in the pic of their HTD.

Do not open this at work!

Which I believe was also posted here a few days ago. I never watched it, but I remember talk of some video.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:17 pm

Well, that was somewhat awkward to watch after seeing him all calm, cool, and collected during filming.. rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:21 pm

So I guess that video removes the holy halo from Ben? He should be thankful for the perfect edit. Sorry, but it's just the frat boy vibe, that I said from the first night. He sure does love that ridiculous wig. no no And that's my opinion, so don't everyone get their panties in a wad. :giggle: I can't even imagine the venom and complete hatred that would be spewed to JP if that was him in the video. just sayin. Sure does put things in perspective.

Last edited by Gina on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 pm

OMG. rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Like someone said in the Emily thread, will the real Ben please stand up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:27 pm

klarson79 wrote:
atlanta1221 wrote:Yeah pretty much what we read here yesterday except the addition of this film/song that Ben and his friend did. Interesting to say the least. Its definitely Ben because we saw him in this getup with Ashley in the pic of their HTD.

Which I believe was also posted here a few days ago. I never watched it, but I remember talk of some video.

no it was not the same video. The other one was funny and not that rude. this one is pretty crude, so yeah do not open it at work

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:29 pm

RS is such a copycat arrogant as****le

sigh... I wish I could just delete him completely but unfortunately he is part of the bachelor'ette world as well as the tabloids.

sucks

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Titou wrote:
klarson79 wrote:

no it was not the same video. The other one was funny and not that rude. this one is pretty crude, so yeah do not open it at work

OH! Interesting...I'll check it out tonight.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

+70
Barbarossa
Nativenewyorker