SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Page 28 Empty Re: Reality Steve

Post by Chacharo Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Um, yeah. I posted the first video and although it is the same wig, it is NOT the same video. I would NOT have posted the "Cream Dream" video. In fact, I'm pretty grossed out by it. :throwup:
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Yikes! I don't mean to 'pile on the 'loser'' but I think this is exactly what Ashley means about boy versus man.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Gina wrote:So I guess that video removes the holy halo from Ben? He should be thankful for the perfect edit. Sorry, but it's just the frat boy vibe, that I said from the first night. He sure does love that ridiculous wig. no no And that's my opinion, so don't everyone get their panties in a wad. :giggle: I can't even imagine the venom and complete hatred that would be spewed to JP if that was him in the video. just sayin. Sure does put things in perspective.
Hi Gina!! 👋 Well, you're right about the video removing Ben's holy halo! Holy cow!! :shock:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
Gina wrote:So I guess that video removes the holy halo from Ben? He should be thankful for the perfect edit. Sorry, but it's just the frat boy vibe, that I said from the first night. He sure does love that ridiculous wig. no no And that's my opinion, so don't everyone get their panties in a wad. :giggle: I can't even imagine the venom and complete hatred that would be spewed to JP if that was him in the video. just sayin. Sure does put things in perspective.
Hi Gina!! 👋 Well, you're right about the video removing Ben's holy halo! Holy cow!! :shock:

Bizarro! I'm thinking stains instead of halo at this point. Ewww.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Alanna wrote:Yikes! I don't mean to 'pile on the 'loser'' but I think this is exactly what Ashley means about boy versus man.

Um, yeah! :vomit:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:

Anyone else see him fitting in with the BB gang now??
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:56 pm

I think some will be surprised to find out that Ben is far from perfact. A great guy, yes. Extremely intelligent & articulate, heck yes. Perfact? No.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:56 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

Anyone else see him fitting in with the BB gang now??

That's what I've been saying all along!! LOL! I can't wait to see him (and maybe Constantine??) on BB!!!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Yeah, the video wasn't even funny no no
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Alanna wrote:Yikes! I don't mean to 'pile on the 'loser'' but I think this is exactly what Ashley means about boy versus man.

I hear you Alanna, but this video doesn't make Ben a 'bad' guy (I know you aren't saying it does).... just a 'guy' ... maybe a bit young (which he is!)..... sigh..... Boys will be boys!!

(You don't even want to know what an old boyfriend & his college buddy did to the lyrics of "My Favorite Things' ..... many, many moons ago!!!!! :giggle: )

Don't exactly know when this was - uh - 'composed', but if it after his dad died, maybe it was way of dealing w/the sadness?

I won't bother to listen to it - doesn't take a rocket scientist to imagine rauchy lyrics & it certainly doesn't change my good opinion of Ben - but it does, as you said, lend credence to the the 'boy vs man' arguement.
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 pm

I agree
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 pm

DeAnna/JenFan wrote:

I hear you Alanna, but this video doesn't make Ben a 'bad' guy (I know you aren't saying it does).... just a 'guy' ... maybe a bit young (which he is!)..... sigh..... Boys will be boys!!

(You don't even want to know what an old boyfriend & his college buddy did to the lyrics of "My Favorite Things' ..... many, many moons ago!!!!! :giggle: )

Don't exactly know when this was - uh - 'composed', but if it after his dad died, maybe it was way of dealing w/the sadness?

I won't bother to listen to it - doesn't take a rocket scientist to imagine rauchy lyrics & it certainly doesn't change my good opinion of Ben - but it does, as you said, lend credence to the the 'boy vs man' arguement.

I think Ashley picked up on this very slight detachment in Ben.....she wanted more, and he just didn't have it in him yet. I think he will though eventually. Chris L was able to move on pretty quickly. I think it will take Ben a little longer.

Last edited by agentcurls on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top