SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Page 6 Empty Re: Reality Steve

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:31 pm

've said it a lot but i'll say it again...i'm not RS. i just am in contact with him moreso than probably other people.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:08 pm

LuvnIt wrote:The thing is Coastal has so many holes in what see posted that it is only hanging by a little thread, the board is doing exactly whats she wants respond and get all up in the air has anybody ever consider this person to be a troll just wondering. she comes on stirs the pot then takes off and when that theory she posted about Ryan taking over a hometown date from Ames didn't pan out then she comes back with other off the wall crappola. I hope Babymama is Reality Steve and puts her in her place sorry i may be among the minority here.

I have seen Coastal post on this board and on FORT for more than a few seasons. She is not a troll.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:15 pm

LuvnIt wrote:The thing is Coastal has so many holes in what see posted that it is only hanging by a little thread, the board is doing exactly whats she wants respond and get all up in the air has anybody ever consider this person to be a troll just wondering. she comes on stirs the pot then takes off and when that theory she posted about Ryan taking over a hometown date from Ames didn't pan out then she comes back with other off the wall crappola. I hope Babymama is Reality Steve and puts her in her place sorry i may be among the minority here.

Coastal is a sleuther and she is good at it. She cannot help it when people tell her spoilers. When she tells us, she gets into trouble. When she doesn't she gets into trouble. I have sleuthed with Coastal for many seasons, and from what I know of her reading edits, SCs, logical presentation, analysis. She is superb. I will continue to read her posts and will miss her input if she does not post. On the other hand, I will loose nothing by not hearing a word for RS. Actually, I will gain more.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:22 pm

I was on the ABC Board for the first few seasons of the Bachelor, and I know trolls and imps well - better than I would like to. Those folks can be some nasty, nasty peeps.
Coastal may be dead wrong in her assertions - I don't know, but she isn't a troll. She has been around for a long time, and if she is wrong, she is just wrong.
She has made some other very valuable contributions to both this board and to the Jokers' board that aren't in question.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Bloomers wrote:

I was on the ABC Board for the first few seasons of the Bachelor, and I know trolls and imps well - better than I would like to. Those folks can be some nasty, nasty peeps.
Coastal may be dead wrong in her assertions - I don't know, but she isn't a troll. She has been around for a long time, and if she is wrong, she is just wrong.
She has made some other very valuable contributions to both this board and to the Jokers' board that aren't in question.

Bloomers, thank you for clearing that up. wine
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 pm

LuvnIt wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Bloomers, thank you for clearing that up. wine

Well, this is what we do when we sleuth - we throw it out there, and we question, but we do have to be careful of each other and try not to stomp on each other in the process! I know I took it upside the head a few times during Ali's season for daring to suggest that Roberto was F1 when I was bringing over possible evidences and throwing it out on the board for examination. Reality Steve had said that Ali was single, and ChrisL was much more loved than JP is, so what I was suggesting was a downright travesty.
Anyway, it's all good. group hug

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Great post! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:07 pm

For me personally, I would be more inclined to trust someone's spoilers when they don't also appear to have an agenda, by previously being either an advocate for the contestant who the spoiler benefits, or, in this case, a very vocal detractor of the contestant who the spoiler harms.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:51 pm

ironcat wrote:For me personally, I would be more inclined to trust someone's spoilers when they don't also appear to have an agenda, by previously being either an advocate for the contestant who the spoiler benefits, or, in this case, a very vocal detractor of the contestant who the spoiler harms.

IA.
Objectivity will win brownie points with me every time.
Just wanted to reiterate...people involved with production of a show risk immediate termination should they be less than circumspect in what they share regarding reality tv. I was told this as recently as last weekend in doing my best "aw come on you can tell me!" schtick. The example I was given was a recent termination due to the simple comment on a FB page--"next episode of ____________ is unbelievable!" So ---not to say there aren't production leaks--we KNOW there are.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:58 pm

So babymama posted this:
no. as far as i know, RS doesn't know this site exists. that's what my friend told me. she's the one that knows him, not me.

And also posted this:
i'm not RS. i just am in contact with him moreso than probably other people.

OK , "babymama." Sure. You dont "know" Steve, you're just in contact with him more than most other humans. Good try.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:04 pm

ironcat wrote:For me personally, I would be more inclined to trust someone's spoilers when they don't also appear to have an agenda, by previously being either an advocate for the contestant who the spoiler benefits, or, in this case, a very vocal detractor of the contestant who the spoiler harms.

My feelings exactly! I agree
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:14 pm

tigertiz wrote:So babymama posted this:
no. as far as i know, RS doesn't know this site exists. that's what my friend told me. she's the one that knows him, not me.

And also posted this:
i'm not RS. i just am in contact with him moreso than probably other people.

OK , "babymama." Sure. You dont "know" Steve, you're just in contact with him more than most other humans. Good try.

Babymama also has RS' snarkiness ,and arrogance :D Maybe he is RS' alterego. He is also pulling our leg if RS does not know about this forum.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

+70