Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Reality Steve

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reality Steve

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

I am glad to see that the collective "we"--meaning AgentCurls and Love_Me( and if I am not giving credit to anyone else, I apologize sincerely because I love giving credit where credit is due) got this chit about the ATFR etc out there before any of the other spoiler sites/bloggers. :claphands

After the huge beatdown(from one or a few posters) this site got off and on throughout the season about how we were lost fools, I am glad to see we hit bullseye prior to anyone else putting it out there.

Again, I love giving credit when due. You guys and this site rocks!!! smileyyay

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21622

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yikes! I don't mean to 'pile on the 'loser'' but I think this is exactly what Ashley means about boy versus man.

I hear you Alanna, but this video doesn't make Ben a 'bad' guy (I know you aren't saying it does).... just a 'guy' ... maybe a bit young (which he is!)..... sigh..... Boys will be boys!!

(You don't even want to know what an old boyfriend & his college buddy did to the lyrics of "My Favorite Things' ..... many, many moons ago!!!!! :giggle: )

Don't exactly know when this was - uh - 'composed', but if it after his dad died, maybe it was way of dealing w/the sadness?

I won't bother to listen to it - doesn't take a rocket scientist to imagine rauchy lyrics & it certainly doesn't change my good opinion of Ben - but it does, as you said, lend credence to the the 'boy vs man' arguement.

I think Ashley picked up on this very slight detachment in Ben.....she wanted more, and he just didn't have it in him yet. I think he will though eventually. Chris L was able to move on pretty quickly. I think it will take Ben a little longer.

Last edited by agentcurls on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yikes! I don't mean to 'pile on the 'loser'' but I think this is exactly what Ashley means about boy versus man.
I agree

Diana

Female Posts : 5864

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:03 pm

I hear you Alanna, but this video doesn't make Ben a 'bad' guy (I know you aren't saying it does).... just a 'guy' ... maybe a bit young (which he is!)..... sigh..... Boys will be boys!!

(You don't even want to know what an old boyfriend & his college buddy did to the lyrics of "My Favorite Things' ..... many, many moons ago!!!!! :giggle: )

Don't exactly know when this was - uh - 'composed', but if it after his dad died, maybe it was way of dealing w/the sadness?

I won't bother to listen to it - doesn't take a rocket scientist to imagine rauchy lyrics & it certainly doesn't change my good opinion of Ben - but it does, as you said, lend credence to the the 'boy vs man' arguement.

DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Yeah, the video wasn't even funny no no

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So I guess that video removes the holy halo from Ben? He should be thankful for the perfect edit. Sorry, but it's just the frat boy vibe, that I said from the first night. He sure does love that ridiculous wig. no no And that's my opinion, so don't everyone get their panties in a wad. :giggle: I can't even imagine the venom and complete hatred that would be spewed to JP if that was him in the video. just sayin. Sure does put things in perspective.
Hi Gina!! :wave: Well, you're right about the video removing Ben's holy halo! Holy cow!! :shock:

Anyone else see him fitting in with the BB gang now??

That's what I've been saying all along!! LOL! I can't wait to see him (and maybe Constantine??) on BB!!!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 am

I think some will be surprised to find out that Ben is far from perfact. A great guy, yes. Extremely intelligent & articulate, heck yes. Perfact? No.

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So I guess that video removes the holy halo from Ben? He should be thankful for the perfect edit. Sorry, but it's just the frat boy vibe, that I said from the first night. He sure does love that ridiculous wig. no no And that's my opinion, so don't everyone get their panties in a wad. :giggle: I can't even imagine the venom and complete hatred that would be spewed to JP if that was him in the video. just sayin. Sure does put things in perspective.
Hi Gina!! :wave: Well, you're right about the video removing Ben's holy halo! Holy cow!! :shock:

Anyone else see him fitting in with the BB gang now??

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:49 am

Um, yeah! :vomit:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:47 am

Bizarro! I'm thinking stains instead of halo at this point. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:38 am

Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1006

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:38 am

Yikes! I don't mean to 'pile on the 'loser'' but I think this is exactly what Ashley means about boy versus man.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum