SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Page 7 Empty Re: Reality Steve

Post by tigertiz Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Yes, of course RS knows about this forum! I'm sure he reads it religiously.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:51 pm

tigertiz wrote:Yes, of course RS knows about this forum! I'm sure he reads it religiously.
ABSOBLOODYLOOTLY :bigsmile:
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:01 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:The thing is Coastal has so many holes in what see posted that it is only hanging by a little thread, the board is doing exactly whats she wants respond and get all up in the air has anybody ever consider this person to be a troll just wondering. she comes on stirs the pot then takes off and when that theory she posted about Ryan taking over a hometown date from Ames didn't pan out then she comes back with other off the wall crappola. I hope Babymama is Reality Steve and puts her in her place sorry i may be among the minority here.

I have seen Coastal post on this board and on FORT for more than a few seasons. She is not a troll.

So has she said what her name was on FORT? I think you asked if she was CoastalBC, but I didn't see an answer to that. Actually, I never heard her say it was FORT--she said another board. Well, naturally it was another board... I'd like to know how accurate her other spoilers were--I haven't seen that posted either.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:02 pm

tigertiz wrote:So babymama posted this:
no. as far as i know, RS doesn't know this site exists. that's what my friend told me. she's the one that knows him, not me.

And also posted this:
i'm not RS. i just am in contact with him moreso than probably other people.

OK , "babymama." Sure. You dont "know" Steve, you're just in contact with him more than most other humans. Good try.

yes, i did write that. ON MAY 11TH. if you bothered to go back and read other posts, on May 25th, I wrote this when someone said I sounded like RS:

"definitely not him, but i can say that i have fibbed a little on the extent of my knowledge about him. just like you guys need to protect yourselves for not getting anyone in trouble, same goes for me. i definitely know a lot more about him than i've led on, but that's my personal business...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Coastal doesn't have to account to any one. Ya take what she gives and make your own decision to believe her... Or not. If she wants to bring info to the table, you can join her for dinner, or excuse yourself. Easy as that
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Jeepers wrote:Coastal doesn't have to account to any one. Ya take what she gives and make your own decision to believe her... Or not. If she wants to bring info to the table, you can join her for dinner, or excuse yourself. Easy as that
Jeepers well said..We should take all spoilers or info people share if we chose to believe them or not its up to us..But I don't think attacking posters is a cool thing to do..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:09 pm

babymama wrote:
no. as far as i know, RS doesn't know this site exists. that's what my friend told me. she's the one that knows him, not me.

And also posted this:

OK , "babymama." Sure. You dont "know" Steve, you're just in contact with him more than most other humans. Good try.

yes, i did write that. ON MAY 11TH. if you bothered to go back and read other posts, on May 25th, I wrote this when someone said I sounded like RS:

"definitely not him, but i can say that i have fibbed a little on the extent of my knowledge about him. just like you guys need to protect yourselves for not getting anyone in trouble, same goes for me. i definitely know a lot more about him than i've led on, but that's my personal business...."

Stevie...babes. handwave
You pushed it too far when you said babymama wanted to date you! We believe most things on here but that goes against the laws of nature.

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Jeepers wrote:Coastal doesn't have to account to any one. Ya take what she gives and make your own decision to believe her... Or not. If she wants to bring info to the table, you can join her for dinner, or excuse yourself. Easy as that

I agree or you can just take a sip of the beverage but not imbibe in the whole bottle... :gotcha:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:12 pm

word
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
babymama wrote:

And also posted this:

Stevie...babes. handwave
You pushed it too far when you said babymama wanted to date you! We believe most things on here but that goes against the laws of nature.

OMG REID!!! You owe me some screen cleaner and chocolate chip cookies too rotfl lolpanda
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Not sure who was attacking her, but if you are, by chance, referring to my posts, I certainly wasn't attacking her. Coastal herself/himself brought up the point that they had posted under another name on another board and had provided spoilers. I was just trying to determine the accuracy of past spoilers--that certainly helps in deciding what to totally believe, what to totally disbelieve, and what to put on the shelf for possible reference. Following up on something she posted is not attacking.

Coastal can certainly decline to answer the questions--no problem. I think Coastal is doing fine on her/his own and doesn't need any defenders. She says she's been on these boards before, so she is very well aware of how people who bring forth major spoilers are questioned as others try to determine the validity of the spoilers. I can't see how she would be surprised. I think she's prepared to answer what SHE wants to answer.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:34 pm

But just be careful you don't go "storming out"!! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

+70
Barbarossa
Nativenewyorker