Reality Steve

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Page 8 Empty Re: Reality Steve

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:06 am

Reidiscool wrote:
babymama wrote:
tigertiz wrote:So babymama posted this:
no. as far as i know, RS doesn't know this site exists. that's what my friend told me. she's the one that knows him, not me.

And also posted this:
i'm not RS. i just am in contact with him moreso than probably other people.

OK , "babymama." Sure. You dont "know" Steve, you're just in contact with him more than most other humans. Good try.

yes, i did write that. ON MAY 11TH. if you bothered to go back and read other posts, on May 25th, I wrote this when someone said I sounded like RS:

"definitely not him, but i can say that i have fibbed a little on the extent of my knowledge about him. just like you guys need to protect yourselves for not getting anyone in trouble, same goes for me. i definitely know a lot more about him than i've led on, but that's my personal business...."

Stevie...babes. handwave
You pushed it too far when you said babymama wanted to date you! We believe most things on here but that goes against the laws of nature.

As in what goes up, must go-- up??? :puke: :puke: :puke: :vomit:

I love that--defying the laws of nature. :missclap:
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 am

alsoaktchr wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Coastal doesn't have to account to any one. Ya take what she gives and make your own decision to believe her... Or not. If she wants to bring info to the table, you can join her for dinner, or excuse yourself. Easy as that

But just be careful you don't go "storming out"!! laugh out loud

Ooooooo nooooo .. Don't want to be missing dessert hehehe
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:56 am

beader wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Coastal doesn't have to account to any one. Ya take what she gives and make your own decision to believe her... Or not. If she wants to bring info to the table, you can join her for dinner, or excuse yourself. Easy as that

Not sure who was attacking her, but if you are, by chance, referring to my posts, I certainly wasn't attacking her. Coastal herself/himself brought up the point that they had posted under another name on another board and had provided spoilers. I was just trying to determine the accuracy of past spoilers--that certainly helps in deciding what to totally believe, what to totally disbelieve, and what to put on the shelf for possible reference. Following up on something she posted is not attacking.

Coastal can certainly decline to answer the questions--no problem. I think Coastal is doing fine on her/his own and doesn't need any defenders. She says she's been on these boards before, so she is very well aware of how people who bring forth major spoilers are questioned as others try to determine the validity of the spoilers. I can't see how she would be surprised. I think she's prepared to answer what SHE wants to answer.

I'm the one that asked if she was CoastalBc and I meant absolutely no harm by it at all. I was simply curious because I remember that poster and wondered if she was the same person, since she mentioned having provided correct spoilers before. When she didn't respond to me I didn't reiterate the question because I didn't want to badger her over it, if she did not choose to answer it.

It wasn't my intention to start an issue or impugn her integrity. I was just curious, that's all. no idea

I want to apologize if Coastal or anyone else thought I was being judgmental or trying to attack her in any way because I would not want to do that at all :Whiteflowers:

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Diana wrote:
word

Love this post. Simple and to the point.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
babymama wrote:
no. as far as i know, RS doesn't know this site exists. that's what my friend told me. she's the one that knows him, not me.

And also posted this:

OK , "babymama." Sure. You dont "know" Steve, you're just in contact with him more than most other humans. Good try.

yes, i did write that. ON MAY 11TH. if you bothered to go back and read other posts, on May 25th, I wrote this when someone said I sounded like RS:

"definitely not him, but i can say that i have fibbed a little on the extent of my knowledge about him. just like you guys need to protect yourselves for not getting anyone in trouble, same goes for me. i definitely know a lot more about him than i've led on, but that's my personal business...."

Stevie...babes. handwave
You pushed it too far when you said babymama wanted to date you! We believe most things on here but that goes against the laws of nature.

no no :missclap: rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 pm

rofl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:00 pm

LuvnIt wrote:The thing is Coastal has so many holes in what see posted that it is only hanging by a little thread, the board is doing exactly whats she wants respond and get all up in the air has anybody ever consider this person to be a troll just wondering. she comes on stirs the pot then takes off and when that theory she posted about Ryan taking over a hometown date from Ames didn't pan out then she comes back with other off the wall crappola. I hope Babymama is Reality Steve and puts her in her place sorry i may be among the minority here.

First of all Luv............I was gone on a 2 week holiday.........sorry my real life stuff got in the way. I was on this board early on, sleuthed out locations and I thought was a good board member..........

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 am

happyntexas wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
babymama wrote:

And also posted this:

Stevie...babes. handwave

no no :missclap: rofl
:Spitoutdrink:
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:58 am

Coastal...you've been a huge help to me this season with your charts in the Sleuthing Filming Locations forum (they are in their own category, listed first in forum). That was a ton of work on your part and I am very grateful. blowkiss

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:00 am

IrishGal wrote:Coastal...you've been a huge help to me this season with your charts in the Sleuthing Filming Locations forum (they are in their own category, listed first in forum). That was a ton of work on your part and I am very grateful. blowkiss

Thankyou so much IrishGal.............It has helped me keep things organized as well.........LOL. handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:
reason wrote:Are we sure Ashley choose someone??

I could've sworn Ashley said somewhere in some interview or TV appearance that there was a happy ending, so I assume she picked someone. I don't think she's ever really come out and said she was engaged, though.

Brad Season 1 couldn't wait to shout it from the rooftops - he played along to being with someone. I'm still thinking she didn't pick anyone.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm

anders wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
reason wrote:Are we sure Ashley choose someone??

I could've sworn Ashley said somewhere in some interview or TV appearance that there was a happy ending, so I assume she picked someone. I don't think she's ever really come out and said she was engaged, though.

Brad Season 1 couldn't wait to shout it from the rooftops - he played along to being with someone. I'm still thinking she didn't pick anyone.

That's true. It's not like Ashley can just tell everyone that she's not engaged, she didn't pick anyone, there's no happy ending and everyone should just stop watching.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve