SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Page 9 Empty Re: Reality Steve

Post by anders Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:19 am

With the finale 2 weeks from tonight, she should be starting media rounds soon, and should be able to start dropping hints.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:20 am

bluwavz wrote:
anders wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
reason wrote:Are we sure Ashley choose someone??

I could've sworn Ashley said somewhere in some interview or TV appearance that there was a happy ending, so I assume she picked someone. I don't think she's ever really come out and said she was engaged, though.

Brad Season 1 couldn't wait to shout it from the rooftops - he played along to being with someone. I'm still thinking she didn't pick anyone.

That's true. It's not like Ashley can just tell everyone that she's not engaged, she didn't pick anyone, there's no happy ending and everyone should just stop watching.

Maybe she didn't pick anyone, then someone comes back to try and convince her and that's why she's at a different location in her dress....just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:02 am

happyntexas wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
anders wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I could've sworn Ashley said somewhere in some interview or TV appearance that there was a happy ending, so I assume she picked someone. I don't think she's ever really come out and said she was engaged, though.

Brad Season 1 couldn't wait to shout it from the rooftops - he played along to being with someone. I'm still thinking she didn't pick anyone.

That's true. It's not like Ashley can just tell everyone that she's not engaged, she didn't pick anyone, there's no happy ending and everyone should just stop watching.

Maybe she didn't pick anyone, then someone comes back to try and convince her and that's why she's at a different location in her dress....just a thought.

The thing about that scene, though, is that her hair isn't done up and the jewelry she's wearing is either different or missing from the FRC scene. I don't know if they just put that scene in there to confuse us or what. If she does reject both of the F2 and one of them comes back and she accepts, then I predict we'll see another Bremily at the ATFR.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
anders wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

The thing about that scene, though, is that her hair isn't done up and the jewelry she's wearing is either different or missing from the FRC scene. I don't know if they just put that scene in there to confuse us or what. If she does reject both of the F2 and one of them comes back and she accepts, then I predict we'll see another Bremily at the ATFR.

It may just be an impromptu pic TPTB threw in to mess with us. Maybe she was in the middle of getting ready and went outside to check out the scenery.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Samantharose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
anders wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

It may just be an impromptu pic TPTB threw in to mess with us. Maybe she was in the middle of getting ready and went outside to check out the scenery.

I'd say not as the dress is the last thing to go on. Hair and makeup first - then dress. Also, I think she'd get ready on Vomo as travelling on a hot plane before the FRC would be gross for a girl.... but ok for a guy giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:41 pm

blog is up.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:08 pm

His blog was funny this week. I was laughing so hard at his roller skating memories.

He has a thing for Dino's sister... she is really gorgeous and seems super sweet.

Reality Steve - Page 9 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 pm

DINO's sis = SILF :giggle:

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:12 pm

His blog. rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:09 pm

noobsleuth wrote:His blog was funny this week. I was laughing so hard at his roller skating memories.

He has a thing for Dino's sister... she is really gorgeous and seems super sweet.

link please!!!

ETA oupssssssssssss sorry thought you were talking about JP vlog!!! :hidingchair

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:17 pm

how interesting.......................

Wanted to mention a new advertiser that we have which you can see down the right hand column. It’s a boutique store based in Northern California called “Alys Grace” that I know a lot of you women might be interested in. In fact, a very popular female blogger that I know a lot of women follow for fashion tips regarding the outfits worn on this show, the “Possessionista”, is featured in the ad. Check it out and let me know what you think. We thank them for coming aboard as we approach the end of the season.

isn't it the nick name on tweeter of JP ex who broke his heart?????????

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Titou wrote:how interesting.......................

Wanted to mention a new advertiser that we have which you can see down the right hand column. It’s a boutique store based in Northern California called “Alys Grace” that I know a lot of you women might be interested in. In fact, a very popular female blogger that I know a lot of women follow for fashion tips regarding the outfits worn on this show, the “Possessionista”, is featured in the ad. Check it out and let me know what you think. We thank them for coming aboard as we approach the end of the season.

isn't it the nick name on tweeter of JP ex who broke his heart?????????

no Possessionista is who the ex sent the tweet to. She also has some of the funniest live tweets during the show each week.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

+70
Barbarossa