SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:04 pm

jojo47 wrote:
sophienette wrote:are there still 2 epis after tonight???

WTA next week & then 2 more epi's after that.

I still think only April in Moorea...
Aren't they going to Moorea next? I mean after next week when they do the WTA?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sophienette wrote:
see2love wrote:

Was he wearing the same clothes as her date in the ITM? I am confused now

Me too Smiley I'll have to rewatch! But I still think they are feeding us Trish as F1 way too much!
BUT, I thought they were making it obvious that April would be the F1 up until the last few episodes when Trish is coming out of the woodwork.  To me, again, it is April's storyline fading and Trish's coming out.

But considering the majority of the viewing public thinks Trish is in the lead and has been for a while, I do think she is looking like the F1... but isn't. Only here does the majority thinks its April. Plous April's storyline took abig push up this week with her revealing her history, a la Catherine to Sean.
Trish did that a few episodes ago with her engagement maybe that was too early? scratch

Bottom line.... I WANT TO KNOW THE END Smiley :Nod: Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:05 pm

sophienette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sophienette wrote:Auntie my point is if you look at the edit, yes Trish is the obvious F1....

But if he's saying in an ITM and not face to face like he did April, then the show may of already been done by the time he said that and the ending is already known to him.  Therefore the "in that moment" part.  Hope that makes sense?

I do Smiley But I think that PI/ITM is in the same place, time and clothes Smiley
Ok, will have to look at it again myself....LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:06 pm

I've changed my mind, after this episode and tim saying I fell for long ago, that says it all to me, never though I'd say this but I think Trish=f1

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:07 pm

The one thing i noticed is that it is only to April's family that he explains how he felt about a girl and since when.
And i also felt like he was more touchy feely with her in front of the fam than for the others and I feel like they progress since April has been able to open up about her childhood.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Moorea is under the Tahiti name for tourism at least. In the whole area of French Ploynesia, Moorea would be considered part of "Tahiti" even though it is a separate island.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sophienette wrote:
see2love wrote:

Was he wearing the same clothes as her date in the ITM? I am confused now

Me too Smiley I'll have to rewatch! But I still think they are feeding us Trish as F1 way too much!
BUT, I thought they were making it obvious that April would be the F1 up until the last few episodes when Trish is coming out of the woodwork.  To me, again, it is April's storyline fading and Trish's coming out.

Trish really has no storyline to be honest. I am not saying she cant be F1 but that i see no story

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Not even one commercial for Moorea.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:11 pm

rufaro96 wrote:I've changed my mind, after this episode and tim saying I fell for long ago, that says it all to me, never though I'd say this but I think Trish=f1

Question... I missed this bit.. do we SEE his lips say it? ( just wondering giggling )

I still think it is too obvious, especially after cutting the kiss, and the April meeting her friends on her 1-1... there is too much they are not showing, to me because it would be too clear and they love to misdirect!

Now I feel like rewatching last season's HTDs Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Sorry guys. But, I need screen caps and we don't have squat!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:13 pm

sophienette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sophienette wrote:

But considering the majority of the viewing public thinks Trish is in the lead and has been for a while, I do think she is looking like the F1... but isn't.  Only here does the majority thinks its April. Plous April's storyline took abig push up this week with her revealing her history, a la Catherine to Sean.
Trish did that a few episodes ago with her engagement maybe that was too early? scratch

Bottom line.... I WANT TO KNOW THE END Smiley :Nod: Hugesmile
LOL, me too. I am wondering if they actually split the finale up into a few episodes to get the episode count right?? Meaning, WTA, then meet the family and maybe one set of dates, then lcd/finale? I am confussed now as the epi count doesn't seem right, but if they do 2 lcd's like in season 1, that could be how it can be done? Week 8 will be the WTA, but what about 9 and 10? Is 9 the LCD and finale and 10 the ATFR or could it be like I said above with a lcd/mtp then the official lcd/finale one?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:13 pm

The official Bach has a picture of Tim and Trish and a lovely Canadian couple and one f Tim and Sachelle discussing babies but none with April

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+19
Kelkat
nutty1
AllAboutLove
4health
Brill