SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:29 am

Welcome Kelkat!

:Welcome

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:30 am

So, Tim on the bridge isn't when he says 'love is gone...blah, blah, blah'.

Something had to have happen for April to say she wants to go home. The 'meet the parents' didn't go well?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:31 am

👋 Hi Kelkat! Good points about their first meeting.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:39 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I still can't vote on virtual rose - can anybody else?  I still see last weeks results.  
That's because it's still airing out here on the west coast.  It will be at least another 45 + minutes before you can.

It's messed up. I was able to hand out roses anytime I wanted to during the show. Since they changed to Tuesday it's not working properly. Now it tells me, at 8:30am Wednesday morning, to start playing on Saturday. April 40% Trisha 43%

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelkat Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:44 am

northernviewer wrote:
Kelkat wrote:Hello everyone, 1st timer here. I'm from Trinidad & Tobago.

Northernviewer, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed those finer details (Car scenes/gear shift moments). It just goes to show that sometimes ACTIONS do definitely speak louder than WORDS.

I knew it from the 1st meeting with Tim and April and those SPARKS, which nearly took an eye out affraid that she would definitely be a Frontrunner.

APRIL, IMO is the F1. And if she isn't, I'm sending Tim an airline ticket to Trinidad just so I can kick his ass back home.....KIDDING?? deadhorse :cutesmile!:

Welcome to our site handwave :WAVEY: 👋

Yes, the finer details is whats showing us a real romance unfolding.  

Thank you, Thank you very much bestbud! pleased to meet your acquaintance handwave
Kelkat
Kelkat

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:46 am

Noticed during Aprils HTD that one of her PIs was from her TO date -the one where she's teary eyed talking about how she worried she would be judged based on her upbringing and family life

Also noticed that when the aunt asked if it was love or extreme like at first sight and he actually turned to April and said it was at their first conversation.... Like it was more important to tell that directly to her and not just answering a question

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:48 am

sophienette wrote:
Maddy wrote:
tigertiz wrote:He cries when he lets Trish go.  
I also think so! Hope he'll be more sure than Mesnick here!! Hugesmile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am pretty sure that shot is the bridge where he meets Lisa for HTD!

Yes, that bridge was sleuthed awhile ago now and matched up to Lisa's HTD. Northernviewer RR jo and others figured it out that she would possibly be let go before meeting the parents. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelkat Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:50 am

Thank you Sophie :cutesmile!: and a big HELLO to Atem handwave

KEL Trinidad ah born Trinidad ah come from KAT
Kelkat
Kelkat

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:52 am

Also noticed when April said I'm falling for you, the camera is on the back/side of his head and you can see his lips start to move but then the edit goes to his face and there's no expression so they definitely left out his reply. Wish they didn't!!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:01 am

In work... I so want to be able to rewatch, especially Trish's date when my connection was so bad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:09 am

A few morning after-chats up now...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with Brad - who is still on April as F1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - they see Trish as frontrunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:09 am

and the Episode 7 in full is up on YT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+19
Kelkat
nutty1
AllAboutLove
4health
Brill