SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:45 pm

nutty1 wrote:What did you guys think when Tim said to Trish "I fell for you a long time ago". I think if I were her, I would have taken that as a very positive sign. Do you consider that leading her on if she isn't the F1? (and I personally do not think she is).

Yeah, I would take it to mean a very positive sign.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:53 pm

If I were Trish and Tim said that to me and I didn't end up as the F1, I would be really angry. At the same time though, the girls should know what they signed up for. The lead gets paid to act. It's plain and simple. It's their job. It sucks, but it has to happen. Every F2 in every season of this franchise has to be led on to a certain extent, although I do think there are actual season where the lead isn't necessarily sure of who they want 100% until the end basically.

While I would take it as a positive sign, I think I would also keep it in the back of my head that there's a possibility he's saying the same thing to another girl. I'd also be thinking "what the hell?!? I thought the lead couldn't say how he felt about me?" laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:58 pm

atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:What did you guys think when Tim said to Trish "I fell for you a long time ago". I think if I were her, I would have taken that as a very positive sign. Do you consider that leading her on if she isn't the F1? (and I personally do not think she is).

I have re-watched that scene a few times and I am just trying to figure out the ending. I want to know~ But, TeamApril if the tables were turned and this was said to April I think most of you would be posting like crazy and jumping up and down that you called it from the beginning. But, I am TeamTim because I think he is a genuine guy and I have enjoyed how he has keep true to his way of thinking and doing things. I like the fun, loving Tim when he is will Trisha. I have said it before and I have seen a few people on twitter etc. say it like me and that is April is blah to me. Yes, she is beautiful, sweet and respectful to the girls but I don't see a personality. After watching last night episode again, I got the same feeling and that is I think Tim is going through the motions. JMO and if he does pick April bravo because it truly is his choice and I will vote for Trisha to be the bachelorette if they do one. JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:If I were Trish and Tim said that to me and I didn't end up as the F1, I would be really angry. At the same time though, the girls should know what they signed up for. The lead gets paid to act. It's plain and simple. It's their job. It sucks, but it has to happen. Every F2 in every season of this franchise has to be led on to a certain extent, although I do think there are actual season where the lead isn't necessarily sure of who they want 100% until the end basically.

While I would take it as a positive sign, I think I would also keep it in the back of my head that there's a possibility he's saying the same thing to another girl. I'd also be thinking "what the hell?!? I thought the lead couldn't say how he felt about me?" laugh out loud

I totally agree.....and I think that is why you see Trisha nervous and concerned. I know in Brad's season Bianka was nervous and concerned after her HTD, because she finally got to that place of really liking him. It is really interesting to go back and watch Brad's season HTD and then this one and there is a lot of similiarities to the edit etc. Very interesting.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:14 pm

I was surprised Tim said that to Trish, however previous leads from the other franchises have done a heck of a lot worse to their F2 if Trisha is in fact the F2.

Some may feel April is to plain, and shy. That's what I like about her. She's not into the camera, she's a typical small town girl who IMO is well spoken and acts in a mature manner.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:21 pm

4health wrote:
atem wrote:

I have re-watched that scene a few times and I am just trying to figure out the ending.   I want to know~  But, TeamApril if the tables were turned and this was said to April I think most of you would be posting like crazy and jumping up and down that you called it from the beginning.   But, I am TeamTim because I think he is a genuine guy and I have enjoyed how he has keep true to his way of thinking and doing things.   I like the fun, loving Tim when he is will Trisha.  I have said it before and I have seen a few people on twitter etc. say it like me and that is April is blah to me.  Yes, she is beautiful, sweet and respectful to the girls but I don't see a personality.    After watching last night episode again, I got the same feeling and that is I think Tim is going through the motions.   JMO and if he does pick April bravo because it truly is his choice and I will vote for Trisha to be the bachelorette if they do one.  JMO

I certainly wouldn't be jumping up and down if he said that to April. Why would production leave that in there? They clearly sliced and diced Tim's reaction to April when she told him she was falling for him, so why would they leave Tim telling one girl he already fell for her? For the casual viewer, that's essentially Tim saying I love Trish, not April, and therefore, that gives the ending away. I find it more interesting that production purposely crafted a way into not showing the audience Tim's real reaction to April in that moment and they also aired a scene with Tim that took place earlier on the beach when she was talking about her family.

I'm with you though on really liking Tim. He's my kind of guy and seems really genuine. Whoever his F1 is, I hope they work out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:24 pm

It would be interesting to know what order the dates were. Just because they were shown as Trish, Sachelle, April, Lisa doesn't mean that's the order. I almost think that Sachelle's date may have been first if they flew together from TO. Maybe coming back from Italy they stayed a night in TO? Anyway, the real order would be nice to find out to compare Trish and April's dates (how they greeted one another and said goodbye)...

So much missing regarding Tim and April making out from April's HTD though based on the 1st ep preview. In fact between the two F2 most of the 1st ep preview is of April: April and Tim kissing HTD (not shown) and kissing in Moorea... plus crying in Moorea.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
4health wrote:
atem wrote:

I have re-watched that scene a few times and I am just trying to figure out the ending.   I want to know~  But, TeamApril if the tables were turned and this was said to April I think most of you would be posting like crazy and jumping up and down that you called it from the beginning.   But, I am TeamTim because I think he is a genuine guy and I have enjoyed how he has keep true to his way of thinking and doing things.   I like the fun, loving Tim when he is will Trisha.  I have said it before and I have seen a few people on twitter etc. say it like me and that is April is blah to me.  Yes, she is beautiful, sweet and respectful to the girls but I don't see a personality.    After watching last night episode again, I got the same feeling and that is I think Tim is going through the motions.   JMO and if he does pick April bravo because it truly is his choice and I will vote for Trisha to be the bachelorette if they do one.  JMO

I certainly wouldn't be jumping up and down if he said that to April. Why would production leave that in there? They clearly sliced and diced Tim's reaction to April when she told him she was falling for him, so why would they leave Tim telling one girl he already fell for her? For the casual viewer, that's essentially Tim saying I love Trish, not April, and therefore, that gives the ending away. I find it more interesting that production purposely crafted a way into not showing the audience Tim's real reaction to April in that moment and they also aired a scene with Tim that took place earlier on the beach when she was talking about her family.

I'm with you though on really liking Tim. He's my kind of guy and seems really genuine. Whoever his F1 is, I hope they work out.
Ash you and I haven't seen eye to eye this season....so I see your thought process. But, I think differently.....they might have edited that conversation with April and his response, but I say also they might not have. The whole conversation between Trisha and Tim at the skating rink on the side was so edited before he went and kissed and nestled her neck. We will never know what was said or wasn't. My question is why did they leave that comment in there for the world to hear and witness, my thought is because it will matter at the end. Bachelor Canada in Brad's season are not heavy handed in editing things....they enjoy telling a story, it is just up to us to figure what story before they do.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:27 pm

I think Trish could take the comment to be him giving her a hint however I think to Tim it just means he has feelings for her even if it's not as much for someone else. Up until now he's been very empathic so I guess we'll have to see how things go. 

I don't mind Trish but her voice/laugh does get annoying at times. April is definitely more of an introvert but it's clear that Tim favors her. He can have fun with Trish & is very comfortable but I don't see the chemistry that he has with April.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:29 pm

northernviewer wrote:Noticed during Aprils HTD that one of her PIs was from her TO date -the one where she's teary eyed talking about how she worried she would be judged based on her upbringing and family life

Also noticed that when the aunt asked if it was love or extreme like at first sight and he actually turned to April and said it was at their first conversation.... Like it was more important to tell that directly to her and not just answering a question
I noticed that to. In fact he says... my first conversation with 'you' (not with 'her') as he looks at April.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:31 pm

4health wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
4health wrote:

Ash you and I haven't seen eye to eye this season....so I see your thought process.  But, I think differently.....they might have edited that conversation with April and his response, but I say also they might not have.   The whole conversation between Trisha and Tim at the skating rink on the side was so edited before he went and kissed and nestled her neck.   We will never know what was said or wasn't.   My question is why did they leave that comment in there for the world to hear and witness, my thought is because it will matter at the end.   Bachelor Canada in Brad's season are not heavy handed in editing things....they enjoy telling a story, it is just up to us to figure what story before they do.

I know, but it's good! I'm sure I wouldn't be commenting as much if there wasn't much opposition laugh out loud I think we can both agree though that Tim has a great F2. Both Trish and Apirl seem to be very sweet yes

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:36 pm

albean99 wrote:I think Trish could take the comment to be him giving her a hint however I think to Tim it just means he has feelings for her even if it's not as much for someone else. Up until now he's been very empathic so I guess we'll have to see how things go. 

I don't mind Trish but her voice/laugh does get annoying at times. April is definitely more of an introvert but it's clear that Tim favors her. He can have fun with Trish & is very comfortable but I don't see the chemistry that he has with April.

It is always good to have a different opinion then others. In the beginning and watching Tim's interviews it was said that he had certain things that he did that annoyed people. His laugh, his eyebrows and some nuances were different....I would say quirky. I think it is interesting that it is clear to you that Tim favors April which I respectfully disagree. I believe him when he says he has two women he can see a future with.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+19
Kelkat
nutty1
AllAboutLove
4health
Brill